• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he didnt defeat solaris as a fair 1v1 he defeated him by hitting the weak spot of him (solaris) so the multiversal tier need to be removed

yes but how i should do it if i only watched the gameplays ? and the argument is pretty clear cause they hit the weak spots so it doesnt make them multiversal and we never saw the durability that solaris can take without counting the weak spots

Just because something is a weakpoint =/= it's infinitely weaker than the rest of it's body.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just because something is a weakpoint =/= it's infinitely weaker than the rest of it's body.
Good old Achilles would say otherwise.

Your post debunks nothing. Your argument is lacking. You haven't even touched the fact that there is more than just Solaris to scale to.

Yikes. Looks like I don't even need to step in here tbh.

Also, they needed to beat Solaris in different own points in time to truly defeat him. It wasn't a 1 vs 1 because they couldn't, but because that'd achieve nothing in doing so.

Um..what? You're telling me to lock the thread and go somewhere else, or are you saying you will lock the thread and go somewhere else? Like...rework your sentence please.

If the former, why would I lock the thread and leave? Because, you don't want to find evidence? That sounds like a you problem to me.

If the latter, you cannot lock threads yourself and if you decide to go somewhere else then so be it.

EDIT: I see you decided to remove the thread. That's not how that works, we would have to close this ourselves, don't up and remove it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back