• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, personally, it seems to me Sonic Shadow and Silver do a pretty Clear immeasurable feat, in fact Silver seems confident he can accomplish the same thing by beating Solaris in every era, the Solaris stuff is a bit hard for me to wrap my brain around but leaning on agree that they should be Immeasurable

I would prefer for this Topic to have a conclusion (at least for now) soon since it seems like a significant topic for the Sonic Pages

The conclusion should just be that the immeasurable explanations on the profiles need better wording and perhaps and better explanation altogether. There hasn't been a counter to the evidence Shake and I compiled. Even IF temporal omnipresence has no barring on speed whatsoever, then we can just scale the hedgehogs to Solaris' immeasurable AoE blast in the same way we scale many legendary Pokemon to Necrozma's infinite speed AoE blast. Either way, immeasurable speed stays for the hogs, so pick your poison, because at this point, I'm too tired to care about specifics.

The conclusion should just be that the immeasurable explanations on the profiles need better wording and perhaps and better explanation altogether. There hasn't been a counter to the evidence Shake and I compiled. Even IF temporal omnipresence has no barring on speed whatsoever, then we can just scale the hedgehogs to Solaris' immeasurable AoE blast in the same way we scale many legendary Pokemon to Necrozma's infinite speed AoE blast. Either way, immeasurable speed stays for the hogs, so pick your poison, because at this point, I'm too tired to care about specifics.
The note about the omnipresence should be regarded in the first place, since the explanations from the third note are also used as one of the justifications for Solaris's Immeasurable rating.

Because the Immeasurable speed reaction via Solaris's context of omnipresence was even adressed by the first arguments Zamasu made on the previous thread.

I was told that you need some help with unlocking pages in order to finish this revision.

Yes siree.

DDM gave the go-ahead to at least adjust the pages until better refutations are brought to fruition (as soon or late as that may be), as discussed with you. These are the following pages that need unlocking:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Game Character)

Silver the Hedgehog

Solaris

And that should be all that's needed for unlocking. The rest of the profiles that need their range adjusted are already unlocked. I just need the go-ahead.

Before you start, can you summarise what all of the staff members who have participated in this thread think, so I do not allow something unjustified?

Of course.

Elizhaa is neutral on the matter.

Planck69 agreed with the downgrade for Zamasu's old points, but Zamasu admitted he was interpreting the feat wrong so his old points are invalid.

Eficiente brought up points that staff and regular members alike agreed were invalid due to something never stated in the game.

DueDate agreed with the downgrade, but DDM disagrees with some of his points iirc.

DDM is fine with adjusting the pages until it can be resolved at a later date.

As such, we don't actually have much valid agreement for or against the downgrade based on concrete points. Which is why I'm going to be adjusting the justifications, and a potential downgrade with potentially better points will be settled at a later point in time like DDM wanted.

Okay. So what do you intend to do here exactly, and why?

I'll be changing Solaris' speed to Temporal Omnipresence and giving Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver Temporal AoE to their range, which everybody universally agreed on.

Because of Solaris' speed being changed, I'll be adjusting the justifications for Immeasurable speed to reflect that. From there, any downgrade that happens will be based on accurate profiles rather than an incoherent mess.

I've edited all of the recently unlocked pages, so they can be locked up again @Antvasima . I think this thread can be closed and potentially reopened by DDM at a later point, or a new thread can be created for it entirely. Or even co tinue this, maybe. Whichever is preferable to him when he's ready, I suppose.

Last edited:
Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back