• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm also outdated with Archie. I read all the pre-reboot, but when I would start reading the post-reboot I started doing my Digimon blogs (I was able to read the post-reboot until the end of the second volume). I just went back to reading when World Unites started and I kept reading until the end of Comic.

But there are still a lot of old details that are running out of my mind, I'm planning to reread everything (I've already downloaded several issues), but I'll just re-read it when I finish making my Digimon blogs.

But when that happens, I plan to do many revisions with the Sonic franchise.

coolio Meanwhile i need to finish recleaning my reading scehdule here

I can see all the glorious revisions now, Executor, and that will be the day I have peace...

Until then, I stress over my Regents Exams.

ShakeResounding said:
I can see all the glorious revisions now, Executor, and that will be the day I have peace...

Until then, I stress over my Regents Exams.
RIP on exams GL How i go through them screwing around horridly (don't take that advise doe ofc :p)

Does anyone else believe that Forces was the PERFECT chance to intergrate the Freedom Fighters into Game Canon? I mean Sally doesn't neccessarily have to date Sonic yet could still lead the resistance and be the Princess of the Kingdom

Well, technically they were introduced because Sally appears in photos in the Sonic Forces comic, which is canonical just for the games (IDW said Sonic Forces comics is not canonical for their comics). So technically she's there ... But it's just like a cameo that does not add anything in the story other than reinforcing crazy theories of Sonic fandom.

Leaving the jokes aside, yes, I think that would be a good idea. Although, I believe that one of the biggest problems would be to fit the idea of Sonic being part and following a specific group instead of the personality that he has in the games of being a free character that eventually ends up finding people known in his missions.

In fact, this was a focus of one of IDW's comics, and in fact, I think she was well-praised for working better on Sonic's uncompromising adventurous personality than Archie's Comics did, especially since they always treated Sonic as "a companion for all hours. "

^ You're right considering Sonic has never had a formal base of operations in the games as opposed to Knothole,New Mobotropolis,and Sky Patrol in the comics

well now i think about it while the game is disappointing i can see that it became a nice intro to the freedom fighters. Let's see where it takes us

btw anyone seen the new sonic racing for switch trailer and gameplay?

Thanks to Sonic Forces´s Sanic cameo, now Sanic is 11-A due to only being a 2D drawing to Sonic.

Back