• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speaking of renders, since smash is out can we change the renders? I think if it's best if we start with Sonic ÕvÕ

After reading Executor's blog again regarding Sonic's fate hax, I want to mention this scan with Mogul.

92287D05-376A-4C57-8432-8D64CD088392

Both times he's risen to godhood, meaning when he became Master Mogul. And remember the second Master Mogul was one with the Chaos Force, and Chaos Force beings have type 4 acausality. So yes, what I'm saying is that Sonic's fate hax may in fact work on type 4 acausals. OvO

It's funny because Bill had a win against Enerjak, then Enerjak got the upgrades so a rematch was done, and Enerjak stomped him as an avatar.

I'd say that's because before guys like Maverick, Shake, and I joined, there weren't really a good amount of people invested in Sonic. Hence why Archie profiles used to be so lackluster and well, the previous thread died out.

it's cuz we got Papa Cal to love us

But yeah, Shadow's right. There's obviously people who liked Sonic long before we joined, such as you, Hst. But the more people who joined that were more invested in Sonic than the regular user, the more the two verses became more apparent due to activity, revisions, stuff like that. I guess Eggman was right.

You know what they say! The more the merrier!

1) Darkseid has quite some hax and is probably above baseline as well. Eh maybe.

2) Sonic stomps. Molecule Man is borderline haxless and much weaker.

3) Knuckles stomps. 16.7 exatons vs 183 petatons.

So here's the hard part about about explaining the Fate Manipulation.

It's passive. It's hard to show scans for it on how it works besides the ones I've already posted, because it's just an invisible force. I've asked Executor to comment on the Luke vs. Sonic thread because he'd be able to explain it better than any of us, and it seems like a very convoluted topic that has some of us split on how it works. So, while we wait for Executor to drop some knowledge on us doodoo heads, I have a question.

Wanna Sprite Cranberry?

So apparently in Generations the 15 different stages amount to 15 different timelines.

I guess that can be used to settle the number of timelines Solaris was destroying.

Btw does anyone know any good mind-hax feats for Chaos Energy wielders (Archie)? Best I remember is Enerjak enslaving the planet's population in the Dark Mobius timeline.

Genericstickman said:
Also would it technically upgrade Time Eater?
I would be ok with 2-C Time Eater but someone proposed it before and Dark649 disagreed because Time Eater appeared to only affect one timeline at a time. So that isn't something I'll be suggesting.

Maverick Zero X said:
Btw does anyone know any good mind-hax feats for Chaos Energy wielders (Archie)? Best I remember is Enerjak enslaving the planet's population in the Dark Mobius timeline.
Enerjak corrupted Chaos Knuckles, which a weaker Hyper Knuckles resists 2-A mindhax from Master Mogul.

Isn't it actually referenced that each portal displayed was from a different timeline within the game itself as well?

If so, that's actually a pretty giant buff for Solaris.

Back