• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I actually believe the Sword of Acorns shouldn't be Standard Equipment as well considering Sonic has only used it 3 or 4 times. It should obvi still be listed, but only as Optional equipment or whatever consensus was made in this thread.

Sonic being baseline 4-B won't matter when he has a 2-A weapon OvO

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
A slice was used to erase the Ancient Walkers and the user wasn't 2-A.
Not so impressive considering that the Ancient Walkers were already dying from a Master Mogul attack, they were very hard-pressed to stay alive and the Sword of Acorns just "pulled them beyond their limits."

And I find it difficult for Sword of Acorns to have this resistance for "being forged from the Source of All," Source Of All is just the primordial material of the universe, in its original state. Everything is in a way, a variation of the Source of All (It's not as if "it exists at all", but rather that all matter comes from it).

It is basically like radiation, the radioactive object releases energy, the radioactive decay, and generates another material. The Source of All is basically this, an original material that turned other materials.

A bath of Source of All evaporated because of a nuclear bomb (resulting in it turning into pure energy and various types of matter).

I have never seen sense in the profiles to regard Source of All as a kind of supreme entity, it never was. This role is from Chaos Force.

@Executor N0 So Source of All is the embodiment of all matter while Chaos Force is the abstraction that everything in the verse participates in.

Well, I gotta call it out here.

"(When just using spare energy from a tube of Chaos Energy he was able to at least completely rewrite history on a planetary scale while in base form)"

Nope, he was Super Sonic when he performed this.

Also: "Thousands of kilometers with attacks and abilities (Shot two moons from a distant planet in base form)"

Oof.

I may also have to get rid of reality warping for Base Sonic as the rewriting history in base form was debunked and it would only be for his 2-A keys.

Good news though is that rewriting history falls under causality manipulation, so every super form would have it.

Found some more stuff for Game Sonic in Sonic and the Black Knight. Unfortunately I believe this literally only applies to Sonic himself.

Durability Augmentatio (With the Herb of Toughness), Resistance to Fear Manipulation (With the Vial of Calm and Philter of Tranquility), Poison Manipulation (With the Antidote and Superior Antidote), Ice Manipulation (With the Fiery Quaff and the Hot Fiery Quaff), Petrification (With Stone Protection and Petrification Immunity), Paralysis Inducement (With the Paralysis Cure and Paralysis Immunity)

I think there might be some more useful stuff in Secret Rings. I'll keep looking.

Back