• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Silver stealing from Blaze again? seems on brand to me.
nah, if he or she receives a game the other MUST be in it.......no, not because of shipping you single minded, valentine obsessed little marsh-mellow.......it is cuz they as a team are GOATED and i WANT MORE INTERACTIONS
Kinda funny SXS brought back a Forces stage but not an Infinite bossfight for Shadow, I have got wonder if bringing back the jackal was entertained but shot down by Sega or was he simply forgotten/not considered worth bringing back? I kinda want to know tbh.
I mean........does Infinite even have a place in here? he has like......no personal connection to Shadow's character development at all, honestly Infinite combines more as a Sonic boss, i always saw him as the "Mephiles to Sonic".......in a limited way anyway Forces doesn't help itself

I thought it was because it would not make sense with Shadow not knowing him in Forces, but your theory makes WAY more sense
my dude, now it is like, 3 Previous Final Bosses that are now just fodder Base Form VICTIMS(Perfect Chaos, Metal Overlord, Devil Doom).......i legit think that they will make Silver and Blaze fight Solaris and Eggwizard at the same time at some point, heck i think they'll make Sonic solo Time Eater in an eventual 60 Years anniversary title lol

Devil Doom didn’t lose to base Shadow.
Tbh it’s kinda confusing to me. Black Doom became much stronger between games (meaning Devil Doom would be stronger too) and he supposedly also grew stronger during the game alongside Shadow, meaning that base Shadow would arguably scale above Adventure era Devil Doom. Yet that’s contradicted by Shadow starting the game at Doom’s Eye level, who should be much weaker than Devil Doom. I guess Shadow had a greater boost from the Doom Powers than Black Doom did? Then again, Shadow destroys Doom’s Eye incredibly easily during the cutscene, so maybe it doesn’t fully scale in stats outside of speed?

Tbh it’s kinda confusing to me. Black Doom became much stronger between games (meaning Devil Doom would be stronger too) and he supposedly also grew stronger during the game alongside Shadow, meaning that base Shadow would arguably scale above Adventure era Devil Doom. Yet that’s contradicted by Shadow starting the game at Doom’s Eye level, who should be much weaker than Devil Doom. I guess Shadow had a greater boost from the Doom Powers than Black Doom did? Then again, Shadow destroys Doom’s Eye incredibly easily during the cutscene, so maybe it doesn’t fully scale in stats outside of speed?
Doom’s Eye doesn't fully scale to Black Doom, and simply mostly to base Shadow.

Back