• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are interesting possibilities to explore that. Of course, I think it wouldn't be due to reality warping the disease away, as I think they seem to prefer to not bring multiple possible things to the Chaos Emeralds anymore (The reason why IDW came up with the Warp Topaz and they had to directly state Chaos Control couldn't solve the Metal Virus Crisis).

Still, this was before Black Doom basically showed a lot of reality warping in Shadow Generations, but who knows if that will end up as what Iizuka told during interviews, or just something stated in interviews that will later be explained as "those were just illusions, he had no Chaos Emeralds, so couldn't be Chaos Control. Yet Gerald's Journal does state something about the Chaos Emeralds being able to "warp reality to your will", so who knows.

In Sonic Battle Shadow does have a healing skill that is said to be "powered by Chaos Control", so I guess there's something for that. The truth is that by warping time and space, there are many ways you could manage one's body to improve healing, some time stop in controlled regions while increasing speed in others could make a body produce enough antibodies against whatever is attacking the body. It could also create some jump-gates between damaged parts of the body, allowing the flow of blood in one's body to continue as if nothing had happened.

It could take some creativity, but as long as you can work with that, I think there are good possible applications for Chaos Control that could do wonders in medicine.
This is fascinating to read through, and to think about.

Complete Shadow does seem to be invincible. The blast from this thing do no damage to Winged Complete Shadow.

This works for me, because I can still believe in a steady level of power for the characters

Complete Shadow does seem to be invincible. The blast from this thing do no damage to Winged Complete Shadow.

This works for me, because I can still believe in a steady level of power for the characters

Completed Doom Shadow is a pseudo-super form transformation, and Doom Wing is invulnerable (we see this in Ark Act 2).

I like how Shadow Generations continues that trend of showing characters getting stronger over time, despite SEGA's insistence of it not being true, by having Shadow single handedly kicking the asses of Metal Overlord and Mephiles. The former of whom needed three Super forms to take out and the latter requiring Shadow to remove his inhibitor rings to take him out.

I imagine that Metal Overlord's going to get downgraded for this, but it does add another Low 2-C/2-C feat to the table.
That's Flynn saying that, not Sega.

Metal Overlord resists abilities he copies. He says it doesn't work on him because "Chaos Control is mine" and Omega says Metal's own Chaos Control neutralized it.
Considering Shadow does smthn similar in the final boss, maybe they just retconned it so Chaos Control has this talent specifically

It would have to be, given CC users have frozen other users in the past
Yeah, but they could have still hypothetically have used their own Chaos Control to cancel it out manually. It's just not passive, as shown quite explicitely when Shadow does it in Generations. Having said that, it does seem to be passive for Metal Overlord. Hmmmmm...

You know I don't think is going to be the case when it comes out on December 12th, but I think it would be really sick if SEGA went the extra mile with Keanu Reeves and have him voice all of Shadow's dialogue in the campaign, not just the movie stage DLC.

Is it going to happen? Most like not, but it would be pretty cool if it did. Kind of like the Duke Nukem DLC from Bulletstorm if anyone knows that game.

No, downgrade.

However, that Type 2 BDE Archie thread is still going. That and iirc somebody plans one more Archie/Game upgrade attempt. After that, of both fail, I'll downgrade Off-Panel myself.

Back