• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... Shadow was the one who stopped Emerl's rampage aboard the Ark...

This is actually very sensible when regarding the lore of Sonic Battle, but wow, what a way to bring about greater continuity. Playable Emerl, anyone?

So... Shadow was the one who stopped Emerl's rampage aboard the Ark...

This is actually very sensible when regarding the lore of Sonic Battle, but wow, what a way to bring about greater continuity. Playable Emerl, anyone?
baby-scream-yeah.gif

Sonic Question Time: We've all seen the IDW tidbit implying a crossover (likely with another IDW comic). Sooo... What's your Top 3 picks for what Sonic crosses over with? Mine is;

1. Transformers

Something about Super Sonic vs Megatron sounds absolutely RAW, what a ******* battle that'd be. Gold clashes well against purple, you know.

2. Godzilla

The obvious pick. Super Sonic vs the Titans was practically a prelude to this, what with the infatuation people have with seeing a small character essentially shoulder-check a giant.

3. TMNT

Probably my niche pick, though it's definitely my least favorite of the three. There's even the parallels of "Group of Four" with Sonic, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles, so it's not like there's NO connection.

And yeah, any of these would be cool for me to see.
My top pick is MLP, honestly. I know logically that Godzilla is kinda the best bet here, since he just had a big movie come out so he's pretty popular right now, but... I want to BELIEVE in MLP x Sonic.

It's honestly astonishing to me that neither series has ever really had any official interaction before. Even beyond the obvious Rainbow Dash and Sonic comparisons, and the fun that could be had from leaning into their competitive natures, it would just be so easy to have Eggman try to take advantage of the magic in Equestria or have someone like Tirek attempt to steal the power of the Chaos Emeralds. The protagonists from each verse also has pretty strong possibilities for fun banter and teamwork, and they've all basically got the same shared love of their friends that keep them going. The protection of nature and the environment is also a pretty big thing in both franchises.

You could also have some fun and say the Elements of Harmony and Chaos Emeralds are two sides of the same coin or some such; as they're both mystical and ancient multicolored gems that hold limitless energy and are enriched by a person's heart and can affect all of reality, and even go as far as to give their users super forms that are the top of their verse, etc, etc, etc. And like... can you just imagine how cool the Mane 6 with golden super forms, or the Sonic team with Rainbow Power forms would be?! Like combining both their power to defeat a single enemy, or enemy alliance? That's just peak fiction tbh

I can see the reception being pretty good for it, since personally, I just think both fandoms have a lot of crossover already. A lot of pony fans I know are into Sonic, and vice versa. Obviously there's gonna be the unhinged backlash from vocal minorities, but that would just add to the fun lol

Chaos Emeralds + Elements of Harmony is a good recipe for Modern Hyper forms, perhaps? If Ian has any say in the crossover, I absolutely see him maybe trying to at least suggest Hyper.

God that little snippet was so peak, I wonder how long each episode is gonna be.

Btw does SA2 Shadow and base Emerl scaling to each other affect the scaling chain?

God that little snippet was so peak, I wonder how long each episode is gonna be.

Btw does SA2 Shadow and base Emerl scaling to each other affect the scaling chain?
i guess Emerl gains an "Pre-Sonic Battle" key, nothing major really unless he is holding multiple Chaos Emeralds

i guess Emerl gains an "Pre-Sonic Battle" key, nothing major really unless he is holding multiple Chaos Emeralds
Seems kinda strange for Emerl to be many times stronger in the present, but if him being at his Sonic Battle level contradicts the scaling chain or if he’s holding some Emeralds then yeah guess there’s no other option.

Seems kinda strange for Emerl to be many times stronger in the present, but if him being at his Sonic Battle level contradicts the scaling chain or if he’s holding some Emeralds then yeah guess there’s no other option.
The whole point of his character is becoming stronger and gaining new techniques from observing other and IIRC he kinda suck ass at first until he starts gaining data and training.

Do we really have to put a key for that time period?
I mean we arbitrarily give him with seven emeralds its own key so why not

In all seriousness, I feel like we should just merge his first two keys into one Base key and make it “4-B, up to far higher with Chaos Emeralds” or something like that.

The whole point of his character is becoming stronger and gaining new techniques from observing other and IIRC he kinda suck ass at first until he starts gaining data and training.
So would that mean his initial Battle self should be weaker than this one (or at the very least not stronger)? This Emerl seems to be much more competent in a fight.

I mean we arbitrarily give him with seven emeralds its own key so why not

In all seriousness, I feel like we should just merge his first two keys into one Base key and make it “4-B, up to far higher with Chaos Emeralds” or something like that.

So would that mean his initial Battle self should be weaker than this one (or at the very least not stronger)? This Emerl seems to be much more competent in a fight.
I mean, his initial battle self could be the same level, remember that it was Pre-SA2 Shadow he fought (like by 50 years before that game), by Battle everyone is much stronger than they were when they first met Shadow so Emerl could perfectly be as strong as in that Flashback and still suck ass.

Guys is Hyper Sonic fighting the Final Weapon cannon? Or did Super Sonic fight it instead? I think adding a note to the page would be beneficial for it

Damn, we’ve technically got 1-C Sonic now.
💀

Oh yeah. In case some people don't realize, Ultima's tiering revision made Low 1-C strictly 5-D. Now 6-D to 9-D is 1-C.

💀

Oh yeah. In case some people don't realize, Ultima's tiering revision made Low 1-C strictly 5-D. Now 6-D to 9-D is 1-C.
Don't like it. If they're gonna change it, 5D should be High 2-A, and tier 1 should start at 6D. Increasingly more characters are becoming 5D and it makes tier 1 feel a lot less elite if you know what I mean

Personally I like Tier 2 just being 4D and everything above being Tier 1, but I’ve only really been using this site for a year and a half so maybe I’m just used to 5D being Tier 1.

Hey wait a minute, if a modified Phantom ruby can create a super form equal to that of an original super form...how powerful is the original?

Hey wait a minute, if a modified Phantom ruby can create a super form equal to that of an original super form...how powerful is the original?
the original ruby is not that powerful all things considered, Eggman's Prototypes could fight Modern Sonic and surpass him, which surpasses Adventure Era Super Forms, which Surpasses Classic Super Forms, who the original Ruby scales to

the original ruby is not that powerful all things considered, Eggman's Prototypes could fight Modern Sonic and surpass him, which surpasses Adventure Era Super Forms, which Surpasses Classic Super Forms, who the original Ruby scales to
but isn't the original ruby supposed to be the one Eggman used against modern Sonic?and like, the prototype versions are weaker than the original one

Edits will have to be performed to make the cast 1-C. I'm gonna be kinda busy (duh) since it's my birthday but I'll see if I can take some time to perform edits. We'll just need the pages unlocked, and good luck with that lol. Mfw Game and Archie are in the same tier, what a cursed feeling

Edit: Seems like it might be handled by a bot by Everything12. I'll keep an eye out.

Last edited:
Back