• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holding something is different from being the creator of it, it's just a container for them. The Precioustone is simply the crystalized form of everyone's dreams.
0:52 “No one can deny me... When they feel lonely and scared and can't face it any more. Everyone dreams. They escape into a dream. That's why I created the dream... The Precioustone too...”

Technically true as Maginaryworld has everyone’s dreams, but Illumina embodies dreams themselves so she is the reason they can exist in the first place.
It's not "technically true" embodying something doesn't mean your responsible for that thing, is Jesus Christ responsible for God? He's an embodies God, he is God. She can command dreams and manage them but she isn't responsible for them.

It's not "technically true" embodying something doesn't mean your responsible for that thing, is Jesus Christ responsible for God? He's an embodies God, he is God. She can command dreams and manage them but she isn't responsible for them.
That's kind of dependent on which religion you believe in (I personally believe in none but you do you ofc ).

0:34 Illumina confirms it herself here. She created Maginaryworld as it’s her dream.

It's just her desire to improve Maginaryworld and make it better.
But you do acknowledge that she created the Fourth Dimension Space which holds all the dreams. She also embodies the very emotions that make dreams possible. So she is responsible for every dream that exists. That means Illumina created Maginaryworld.

unknown.png

Love how Neo Metal is essentially "Composite Sonic character" in a nutshell lol
But it makes me wonder though.

How DID he lose in the IDW run? Was it some sort of plot armor shenanigans or something considering that Neo can copy people's abilities from either scanning them or just being attacked because I can not fathom how Sonic and his pals were able to beat him

How DID he lose in the IDW run? Was it some sort of plot armor shenanigans or something considering that Neo can copy people's abilities from either scanning them or just being attacked because I can not fathom how Sonic and his pals were able to beat him
It was the embodiment of PIS, and some of the worst in the franchise at that.

Basically YAY TEAMWORK!

Wha- but didn't Neo instantly copy Sonic and Shadow's bio data the moment they attacked him? Even if everyone gang piled him, his RE would've caused him to copy everyone's bio data and then it's GG no re
Having all their abilities doesn't mean he can beat them all in like a 10v1. He was getting attacked from every angle and slowly ripped apart. They just kinda brute forced their way against him.

Having all their abilities doesn't mean he can beat them all in like a 10v1. He was getting attacked from every angle and slowly ripped apart. They just kinda brute forced their way against him.
It was such an anticlimactic way to end such a fine arc, especially considering the jaw-dropping "Super Neo" that we got before Metal went and copied some jobber data before getting folded

Touche.
But shouldn't Neo have easily defeated Burning Blaze? Especially when a weaker Metal Overlord fought against three Super level characters

It was such an anticlimactic way to end such a fine arc, especially considering the jaw-dropping "Super Neo" that we got before Metal went and copied some jobber data before getting folded
It wasn't bad imo, but as you said it was anticlimactic. The idea of someone getting jumped in and of itself is cool, it just could've been executed better. They could've explained their strategy of taking advantage of his large frame to rip him apart and they could've struggled more. But I guess they wanted to wrap the arc up.

Touche.
But shouldn't Neo have easily defeated Burning Blaze? Especially when a weaker Metal Overlord fought against three Super level characters
No. Because he doesn't scale to Super's. At least I don't believe so anyway. Not to mention Sonic believed Burning Blaze or Super Sonic alone would've been enough to beat him.

No. Because he doesn't scale to Super's. At least I don't believe so anyway. Not to mention Sonic believed Burning Blaze or Super Sonic alone would've been enough to beat him.
Alright that's fair, still it does seem rather strange that Neo got beaten in the worst way possible when he seemed to have all the tools necessary to sweep the competition. But....I guess it would make sense that being jumped and torn apart would be detrimental

Back