• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic’s speed being immeasurable makes him beyond time. Waiting for Mario’s revival means nothing to him.
Also, even if we grant you this burning rings stuff, he can literally go to ANY point in time and get more and Mario still won’t be able to react.

Yeah ig not, this is the first time I’ve ever heard of it though.
How come it was never brought up prior, can I see the source.

"Where does Sonic keep all those Rings?"
Hammerspace. The answer is Hammerspace. Don't try and argue with me that he can store them anywhere else, because that is not reasonable whatsoever. He isn't storing them in a garage

So yeah ig if Sonic started as Super when the fight begins, he would win easily.
If he starts as base Mario would win with the clocks (unless Super Sonic can neg time rewinding with his immeasurable status).

Now that the dust has settled is Sonic Frontiers gonna flop for not being Mania 2 and why is the answer yes?

I'm curious about the plot. It looks like it's going to be what I expected from Forces back then, minus the war part; the Phantom Ruby truly was underused.

image0.jpg

It does indeed change the scaling. I brought that up to the Sonic community here. That's going to be brought up in a CRT IIRC.
I was gonna mention that the next thread i would've made; but sb else is already planning to do that i'll focus more on other stuff.

Last edited:
Back