• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, like... there's NO WAY people no longer accept The End > Time Eater and Solaris, right? Sonic literally went further beyond... though I wouldn't be surprised if they still viewed her as weaker.

STILL. Super excited, wish there was a more dramatic change for Sonic but uh... Supreme looks a lot more menacing now.
FACTS, now all we need is for TE to get some time hax or something that makes them a jacked 2-A. Maybe even a 2-A statement like consuming all infinite realities or being 5-D/Low 1-C.

And if Supreme's redesign is ONLY for Supreme and not TE's final fight, I'm cool with that. Maybe we can see his Prime form before he was sealed away.

Supreme's new design looks like the beginning of an eldritch abomination and I adore it. That render is gonna be horrifically beautiful.

And is it just me, or does Supreme look bigger? Like, waaay bigger. Easily Large Size Type 2.
Hopefully his fight is also better, because tbh I kinda found the fight against him (plus "I'm here") to be kinda weak relative to the other 3 Titan Boss fights.

Supreme's new design looks like the beginning of an eldritch abomination and I adore it. That render is gonna be horrifically beautiful.

And is it just me, or does Supreme look bigger? Like, waaay bigger. Easily Large Size Type 2.
Yeah, hecantocuries accurate, if only it had 3 heads

Hopefully his fight is also better, because tbh I kinda found the fight against him (plus "I'm here") to be kinda weak relative to the other 3 Titan Boss fights.
Oh Supreme's fight is DEFINITELY gonna be revamped, I just hope it's actually both hype enough and difficult to be worth of the final Titan. Kinda lame when the last one is so anti-climactic, but it also serves to show how far Sonic Team has come in terms of what they're dishing out.

The Final Horizon has honestly kindled the spark of hope I got from Frontiers into the beginning of a raging fire.

Oh Supreme's fight is DEFINITELY gonna be revamped, I just hope it's actually both hype enough and difficult to be worth of the final Titan. Kinda lame when the last one is so anti-climactic, but it also serves to show how far Sonic Team has come in terms of what they're dishing out.

The Final Horizon has honestly kindled the spark of hope I got from Frontiers into the beginning of a raging fire.
FINGERS CROSSED!

If Sega and Sonic Team keep this fire burning past Frontiers, we might be looking at the decade of the Sonic renaissance, and I'm excited for it!

Which reminds me, when are we gonna add to The End's page (as well as the Egg Wizard) that they can survive Super Sonic's temporal nukes?
One question, If Super Sonic hits the enemy in all the time, should't those enemeis, like, never exist?

But, if someone is getting hit at every point in the future, the present version shouldn’t care as long as they can survive being killed in the past.

But, if someone is getting hit at every point in the future, the present version shouldn’t care as long as they can survive being killed in the past.
Every second after the hit is dealt will be dealt again, for every nano second, every snapshot of time, aka, infinities by each time frame, infinite knock back, infinite damage acumulated

Ngl Solaris’ profile makes it confusing, if the supers have the ability to hit across all of time, why does it state they needed to split up and travel to separate distinct eras to fully hit him across all of time?

Ngl Solaris’ profile makes it confusing, if the supers have the ability to hit across all of time, why does it state they needed to split up and travel to separate distinct eras to fully hit him across all of time?
They didn't need to do that, but they did travel through time nonetheless, they also didn't need to split up, it was jus easier that way

They're able to individually cause permanent harm to Solaris in spite of that, so it's 06 pulling an 06 storytelling. Just like half of the plot points make no sense.
I have my doubts on the whole “each character in an era” thing anyway, if they could spread attacks across an entire era of history (since the past and future are realistically infinitely larger than the present), then they wouldn’t have to bother with sticking to specific eras anyway. And since the three points in time thing is almost entirely based on picking the arbitrary time settings of Crisis City, Aquatic base, and modern Soleanna for future/past/present respectively without any confirmation in the story, the statements by the characters about specific eras seems more thematic than expository.

That reminds me, I wish Sonic (both game and Archie) had some sort of unique power.

Shadow has his Chaos stuff (Chaos Boost, Chaos Blast, removing his Inhibitors for a massive power boost), while Silver has TK stuff (which is especially broken in Archie since it let him duke with Enerjak, who is Super Sonic level).

I have my doubts on the whole “each character in an era” thing anyway, if they could spread attacks across an entire era of history (since the past and future are realistically infinitely larger than the present), then they wouldn’t have to bother with sticking to specific eras anyway.
Where are you getting that they went to specific eras anyway?

And since the three points in time thing is almost entirely based on picking the arbitrary time settings of Crisis City, Aquatic base, and modern Soleanna for future/past/present respectively without any confirmation in the story, the statements by the characters about specific eras seems more thematic than expository.
They NEVER talk about specific eras, All Eggman says is the solaris exists in the pressent, past and future, that's it, there no evidence to say that he only exists in 3, ver arbitrary, time periods

Where are you getting that they went to specific eras anyway?

They NEVER talk about specific eras, All Eggman says is the solaris exists in the pressent, past and future, that's it, there no evidence to say that he only exists in 3, ver arbitrary, time periods
That’s the argument, that Sonic went to the present, Silver the future, and Shadow the past. Those are eras of history

That’s the argument, that Sonic went to the present, Silver the future, and Shadow the past. Those are eras of history
No it isn't? 1 what you just said about sonic going in the present, shadow the past and silver in the future is fanon headcanon with no proof in the game 2 future and past are not time periods, they are everything that ever was and everything that ever will be

It’s literally on the profile for Solaris that the hedgehogs go to their designated time segments to fight Solaris, so someone must have agreed to it on here.

It’s literally on the profile for Solaris that the hedgehogs go to their designated time segments to fight Solaris, so someone must have agreed to it on here.
When? The profile never mentions that they traveled to a specific point in time, but that they traveled through time to beat him

I just posted a blurb from his profile above that mentions they traveled to different periods after splitting up in order to hit Solaris across all of time.

Back