• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll take care of it. Also, I'm linking the profile to Cream's profile and the verse page if it isn't on there already.

Wait, so why isn’t this an official render? Why is it better than what I’ve seen in the games?

image0.png

Plus rendering Cream with the grass on the way would clearly leave a ton of cutted stuff, unless you just rendered a circle around Cream or so.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to use fan made renders? I'm trying to get my hands on an official render for Cheese, separate from what is being used on his profile.

@Bobsican

What evidence is there for Cheese's scaling? Whats on there isn't enough, since he never traded blows with Cream. Did he?

Are we allowed to use fan made renders? I'm trying to get my hands on an official render for Cheese, separate from what is being used on his profile.
As I said, Silver and Knuckles’ profiles uses fan-made renders for their display images. So I think we can use fan-made renders for other profiles.

Okay, I finally found this thread.

So, on the old forum, I was told that there’d be a thread to upgrade the Adventure cast from 5-B+ to 5-A. Is there an ETA on when that’ll be happening?

I think we've only had 2 Sonic related CRTs since we moved to the forum. And one of those CRTs was just me asking for the Ultimate Annihilator's profile could be unlocked so I could make it prettier. Which I've been doing for the Archie profiles and home page for the last week.

So... Cream is the one with no scaling? I just want to understand to edit the profiles with more details.

Cream can destroy Eggman's mechas in the Advance games and fought with Team Sonic and the Chaotix in Heroes, so she should scale to the rest of the cast.

Yes, scale, but at what level? Scale to.. Knuckles? Scale to Charmy? The scaling is important, as I was able to use it to argue Rouge has a fair chance against Shadow.

:/ I'm just looking for better scaling for Cheese than "(Can keep up with Cream the Rabbit)" when the games show they might not scale to each other. I guess I can take Chaos Gamma off of Cream's profile and move it to Cheese since Cheese is all of Cream's attacks in Sonic Battle.

Ah.

"Planet level+ (Frequently fights side-by-side with Cream the Rabbit, enabling her to defeat Chaos Gamma and destroy Doctor Eggman's machines)"

There’s gonna be a thread adding additional abilities to an assortment of characters sooner or later, and I’m personally planning to revise AoSTH Sonic.

I believe there was going to be:

*More Archie Sonic profiles on top of making the pre-existing profiles more accurate with the removal/add-ons of abilities (depending on the key).

*IDW profiles for other characters and adding abilities as the issues come out.

*The Sonic cartoons (SaTam and AoSTH) getting revised/updated.

*The 2-B CRT for game Sonic (probably the biggest one iirc).

Ok. I'll make a CRT about various Sonic cast resisting time stop due to the Sonic Adventure 2 feats with the switches,+. Though I'll do it after these CRTs are done

Back