• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oblivion Lightning said:
I'm using them at their max potential with all equipment bar Super and Ultra Forms

Fate Hax still helps Sonic quite a deal here despite the wank
Oh I guess I read that wrongly.

In that case....

(Lavos roars in the background ready to take its revenge)

In all seriousness that match should get removed. Sonic's literal only advantage is AP.

I will be willing to remake it for you if you want. Though I'm going to wait until the revisions are over because I'm sure they're going to be very occupied at the moment.

The real cal howard said:
The Eclipse Cannon is part of the Ark.
So why would Sonic scale to the 600+ ZT?

Because the 614 zt was done by a single Chaos Emerald and Sonic can still contend with Chaos after he absorbed up to four Emeralds.

Huh I...honestly didn't see that coming.

Unlike y'all I understand that not everyone likes the platformers I like but would you mind saying why? Is it wank? It's probably the wank.

Yeah...it's just some of the Nintendo fans I have met really made my internet life hell at one point. I'm not going to get into to much of what they did, but it was truly one of the worst things ever. Just made me lose my tastes in Nintendo in general. Kirby fans probably being the worst I have interacted with. Not only that the games are quite boring and easy and his design really doesn't sit well with me like it's lazier than the minions. But again it's more so my experience with some of these guys.

Yeah I just don't like Nintendo as much as I use to, but I know it's for reasons that isn't much from the company (though they need to really lay off on fan related work) itself rather than the fantards. So I try my best to not let my bias cloud my judgement. Hell I even defended Mario earlier.

The real cal howard said:
How is this not an outlier when 6 of them caused a lesser feat?
ovo jk
The 6 Emeralds feat is higher.

DDM's been claiming it was recalced at Low 5-B but he hasn't provided a link nor is it in the profiles (Space Colony Ark and Chaos 6).

@MYHERO. No, I completely get it. Heck, it's the reason why I'm not completely on board with Dragon Ball and Sonic. While I still enjoy DB despite the fans (I can never enjoy the vs debating aspect of it tho), you guys are the sole reason I'm turning around for the Sonic franchise. Before this if Sonic never made another good game I'd be like Squidward when Spongebob was gone. Tards are the worst and as much as people say that it's on you if they ruin a franchise or you, they can still ruin a franchise. I also used to really want to finish Naruto, but after recent stuff, I don't care for it. I sincerely apologize for those Nintendroids you encountered.

To continue my point, look at the sole opponent for DMC. This site is the reason why.

@Shadow It's in the message thread of the most recent comment, it's Mephistus who did it.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that it was Eggman showing off.

ED INFINITUM said:
Oh yeah,I'm a Hack n Slash fiend,Onimusha,DMC,Bayonetta,Ninja Gaiden,Darksiders,God of War,Castlevania(PS2/3)
Were you able to play DMC 5? It's extremely good.

On another note, whenever I see Bayonetta I just keep thinking of Weekly's profile pic. Is that weird?

@Cal I don't dislike Dragon Ball either but the fanboys who wank it are obnoxious.

@Shake It never got applied but I noticed. But yeah, Eggman was mad that Shadow pissed on his wife just showing off when he blew up the moon.

Bobsican said:
Guys, it would be fine if I made my game with some 1-As and tier 0s?
If you handle their status of power well within your verse, then they can definitely have some good potential. I think the hardest part about beings like that is how they're handled in the setting, but I think you can make it work.

Were you able to play DMC 5? It's extremely good.

On another note, whenever I see Bayonetta I just keep thinking of Weekly's profile pic. Is that weird?

Yes I did,it was like a perfect blend of all the previous mechanics from the other titles.

Back