• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was rejected. But we're going to reupgrade him soon.
Also @DaBoi Lovecraft is still far above Hearts Of the universe. Nice try though.

The Heart of the Universe is cooler than Lovecraft though Pft...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..no
BWUAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA... yep

Come back to me when you can comprehend the nature of the outer gods.

I have no idea who you're talking about. Seriously, I tried searching that and this game god play or whatever but I can't find it

MYHERO said:
Also @DaBoi Lovecraft is still far above Hearts Of the universe. Nice try though.
The Heart of the Universe is cooler than Lovecraft though
Pft...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..noBWUAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA... yep Come back to me when you can comprehend the nature of the outer gods.
Come back to me when said outer gods can actually give you chills beyond their power/looks.

The Heart of the Universe is cooler than Lovecraft thoughPft...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..noBWUAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA... yep Come back to me when you can comprehend the nature of the outer gods.
Come back to me when said outer gods can actually give you chills beyond their power/looks.

Dude...this is Lovecraft we're talking about here. Their very nature is emphasized to be uncomprehendingly impossible to understand and drives people insane without them even doing anything. I think that's more than enough to give you chills without their looks or powers.

Yeah,We can refrain from talking about TGGP as many don't know what it is

I'll contact you on your wall I feel you don't mind.

On a more serious note, I only seen Archer on a Conan special. Got a good laugh but I'm not sure if it's because that's how the show usually is or Conan just being Conan as usual.

It's like a mix of James Bond + Family Guy but unlike Family Guy, problems actually stick and have some type of impact on stuff that happens later on in the next ep/season.

Update: I have seen the first part of Mole Hunt and I'm happy to say it's as witty and comedic as the Conan special.

I'm planning on making a 2-B Maginary World Cosmology thread and try to explain things more in depth and do a bit more research.

Although,now that I think about it if Sonic becomes 2-B Cal is just gonna make several Arceus vs Sonic threads.....what a monster

Honestly, I say forget about it. There's already a million Sonic threads happening every week and each and everyone of them ends in disaster. People start taking shit personal, insults are thrown, arguments go in a circle, repeated, people start throwing in and strongly believing in their own headcanon, etc. Like, after 5-B is done (whether it gets accepted or not, I don't care at this point, I just want it done), I say the only Sonic threads that should be made are versus threads.

You can make that thread if you want, can't stop you, but if you're doing for the sake of an upgrade, I wouldn't recommend it. But hey, your choice. I believe Super Sonic is potentially 2-B & Base Sonic is 5-B, so I honestly agree with you, but I'm just letting you know: expect a shit storm.

I have to agree with DaBoi. Maybe it's because you guys are relatively new to this, you might not been there to understand, but we are very tired with the needless Sonic CRTs. You can work on crafting your blog, but I advise you to probably try getting this wiki to reupgrade Illumina by like next year.

It's mainly gonna be a blog just to inform people likely not an upgrade.Trust me the 4-A return is a nightmare

Although I'm gonna wait for some time until I focus on High 2-A Sonic

OH

BOY

I agree with HERO and DaBoi that we should wait until maybe next year to continue with Sonic threads, since it may seem where trying to wank Sonic with all that.

That and when those threads end up getting heated it seems people end up hating Sonic as a result (like Matt), I can sorta see why.

Back