• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1 is just the gateway to the Lair of the Time Eater.
2 I already knew about, but without further context it would just be two dimensions.

As for 3 and 4, now those are nice finds.

5 Yup, I've seen this one.

1. it's the world that contains other dimensions, as shown in 2.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1 is just the gateway to the Lair of the Time Eater.
2 I already knew about, but without further context it would just be two dimensions.

As for 3 and 4, now those are nice finds.

5 Yup, I've seen this one.

other evidence for 1 is this doo-hicky confirmed by eggma
Multiversalenigma

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
Foneybone1 said:
I don't believe there are any GBA stages. The DS version has a stage from Rush though.
Damn, Takashi keeps lying through his teeth.
well technically to be fair this is the same guy that confirmed the mirror universe with the mobius world and human world (other unspecified worlds too) concept being canon in the games......... i'm not surprised.....

also this confirms the gba and ds games being in the sonic timeline.........

There's also the Infinite Sun calc, which also should be done a long time ago

Though I can understand if people are busy

I can't though. This is a website where we have to list characters abilities and power accurately. We should always be consistent in this. It doesn't help that people keep putting these outdated characters in versus matches either.

That said, Game Sonic has a really good win record. And he's gonna get one added with the chocobo. Which would make it 8 wins.

@HERO You killed me with that default dance meme.

But yeah, I went to Nedge cuz I remembered his win against Ultron-Sigma after I completely forgot about it. Chocobo will make 9.

Tbh Game Sonic's kinda the living embodiment of versatility over AP. I mean, just look at the guy's damn profile. Maverick's blog to update the profile added a crapton of depth.

Yeah. He made a blog of an updated profile, and that honestly makes up like 50% of the profile. Specifically almost everything under the Notable Attacks/Techniques section, Base Sonic's updated AP justification, and Base Sonic's most recent resistance additions.

Maverick puts in the work.

ShakeResounding said:
Tbh Game Sonic's kinda the living embodiment of versatility over AP. I mean, just look at the guy's damn profile. Maverick's blog to update the profile added a crapton of depth.
Sonic franchise in general is a jack of all trades because of how much times they dip their toes into new territory for the blue blur.

Which is so weird considering speedy characters are usually known to be one trick ponies.

I think what gave Madoka the win was her Nigh-Omniscience, which would basically show her how much of a threat he is.

Unless Archie Sonic has an ability that can neg it that we missed, nothing really changes.

Has nothing to do with Sonic, but I have been playing Touhou a lot recently. Mainly Double Dealing Characters. Hard, but really enjoyable.

Remember in his second fight against Infinite where he said Sonic's abilities exceeded his previous data? Apparently, it's not uncommon that somebody's noted that Sonic's gotten stronger.

Here at 5:24 is the first example. Sonic chases and catches Shadow, and proceeds to fight him. After being defeated, Shadow then comments on how Sonic has "been practicing".

I can't find the clip on youtube but apparently in the DS version of Sonic Colors, Blaze comments on how Sonic is sharper than when they last met.

It's a consistent thing, which makes me really happy

Also I re checked the secret rings japanese cutscenes, stage quotes and boss quotes, to find...nothing much

Erazor metions that he harvest the world stories to get stronger and once he absorbed half, he stops and let's Ifrit burn the rest (though he may started again after Ifrit was stopped), King Solomon describes him as godlike once he absrobed enough...which doesn't tell me a whole lot but I thought it was nice to mention

Does Erazor transforations have hydrokinesis? Since he uses the blue ring which controls the sea and the storms

Also Ifrit is said to burn the whole world like the other Ifrit...though Sonic doesn't defeat this one in a straight fight because he can't actually damage due to the curse...and because he weakens him with the blue ring

Though stuff like this I probably already considered or in the english version, so it was probably pointless

Also unrelated but Darkspine last line at the end of the boss fight is "this is the end of you Erazor, your stories...are too dark" He legit says that

Not really. He has a loss for it for a reason. The redux I made didn't go to Shadows favor either.

Back