• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With the white platypus being a tribute to the white scientist equidinas that the series has had in the past, I wonder if there will be other tributes in Sonic IDW. I would not irritate myself with a tribute to Mammoth Mogul XD.

Tfw you find out Elise wasn't an isolated incident and Sonic was supposed to have a human girlfriend since the goddamn beginning...

To be fair I don't think that the Elise crush in Sonic is more strange than something like Shadow x Rogue, Rouge x Knuckles or any interspecies relationship in Sonic (If you noticed the reference in this sentence, you know a lot about the absolute rule of the internet 0v0).

And human x anthro relationship ain't that disturbing, it be a thing if it was a normal animal...but Sonic and co are more humans than animals

The real cal howard said:
Man, Rouge gets around ovo
Clearly Sonic x Sally is as taboo as Sonic x Elise
Mate, you ain't seen shit, practically every Sonic character gets around

MYHERO said:
but i believe in tier 1 sonic...........
But like 1-A though?
maybe mid 1-C to low possibly 1-B for me, i mean......... archie sonic has way more evidence for 11D than most would like to think.

vibrations between dimensional planes

extra dimensions (actually required for string theory to stay consistent)

dimensional matrix (used by some who claim string theory may create fewer universes and such)

has infinite amount of worlds set in infinitely different times with many variations and parallel universes not even related to archie verse which is max tegmark's parallel universe.

Too bad we will never find out if you're right or not considering nobody is willing to hear you out.

That sounds harsh but well...MYHERO's right. Heck, I was about to go all debunk but I got very lazy within the span of a minute.

MYHERO said:
Too bad we will never find out if you're right or not considering nobody is willing to hear you out.
because everyone believes i'm zastando? yeah, whether i'm him or not, it's bogus to ignore a fellow debater, it's just inhumane manners for me.

I mean....... zastando explains the archie stuff here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIyo1YbEMtI better than me

people will claim that the extra dimensions in archie is just another term for dimensions as you see in sci-fi but give no evidence for that end, aka hitchens razor.

@Cal Which isn't really helping him. He's going to keep believing in this if no one bothers to peer check. And with that he is going to keep being in this wiki with his different opinions and whenever we will make a match it will be a clusterfuck. Like neglecting him like this is just asking for trouble down the line, best for him to have an actual proper discussion, especially because that's what he wants.

Oof this thread went off the rails.

Anyways I'm drafting the Illumina revision to fix that outdated profile her game version has. Missing powers and doesn't even specify the type of abstract existence she has after abstract existence was divided into types.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Anyways I'm drafting the Illumina revision to fix that outdated profile her game version has. Missing powers and doesn't even specify the type of abstract existence she has after abstract existence was divided into types.
she's hella op bro, i keep telling my sonic bois in college.

also i do believe she's 2-A, she created 5D constructs aka precious stones, they have something containing them aka the perfect precious stone.

the perfect precious stones contain precious stones which contain fragments of said precious stones to universes/dream worlds which reside in the 4th dimension.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
she's hella op bro, i keep telling my sonic bois in college.
also i do believe she's 2-A, she created 5D constructs aka precious stones, they have something containing them aka the perfect precious stone.

the perfect precious stones contain precious stones which contain fragments of said precious stones to universes/dream worlds which reside in the 4th dimension.
5D is High 2-A.

But just like her Archie version, she should have type 1 abstract existence and type 2 conceptual manipulation.

The abstraction more than type 3 part.
It is type 1.

[https://youtu.be/c_UJCl9xbno?t=8m40s "We defeated Void, the darkness that destroys dreams."

"Maginaryworld is finished. The people who once dreamed about this world have forgotten about it."

"Void...anger, sadness, despair, and emptiness. Aren't dreams born because everyone has these feelings? Don't these feelings make our dreams even stronger? Void...he was probably part of the Precioustone. He was part of a feeling that is necessary for dreams to come true."

"Lumina, can't you accept Void for what he is? Dreams probably can't exist without it."]

That's a lot of flowery language that CJ be interpreted a ton of different ways. You're using the highest interpretation of it. He's an embodiment, sure I guess. But nothing more. And even that's a high end interpretation, as it mainly states he was part of the Precioustome.

Void, Illumina, and Lumina Flowlight are purely beings born of dreams. And they especially don't have type 2 conceptual manipulation.

That's a lot of flowery language that CJ be interpreted a ton of different ways. You're using the highest interpretation of it. He's an embodiment, sure I guess. But nothing more. And even that's a high end interpretation, as it mainly states he was part of the Precioustome.
Void, Illumina, and Lumina Flowlight are purely beings born of dreams. And they especially don't have type 2 conceptual manipulation.
yeah i sort of agree.

even if you're wrong, i think we should work on 2-A illumina (game and archie) first.

Illumina created the Precioustone in the first place. Lumina and Void were the two halves she split into, with Lumina representing positive emotions and Void representing negative emotions.

Illumina is the abstraction and she has control over it, which is the reason for conceptual manipulation.

@TheImagineBreaker121212 Archie Illumina is 2-A.

Back