• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
I'm using darkspine as an example. I used a crudton of examples earlier. This is no different.

That's Post-Genesis, who we know to be multiversal. This isn't Post-Genesis. Stop trying to make him mutiversal when he's not. First you state that the billionth ring makes 1-A, then fallacy, then use a totally different character. Just a friendly warning that this could backfire on you, and you're a worthy adversary for debating, so I don't want you to get banned for that.

It was made to stop a multiversal item. How on earth does it not scale? Seriously, what are you trying to with that? You're constantly changing your arguement.
Some of them were Pre Genesis scans. He's multiversal in both PRE & Post. Zones being referred as galaxy is debunked. Oh no I'm pretty much right.

2-B is anywhere from 1001 to 10^500 universes. Infinity is 2-A, and infinity above that is high 2-A.

Mario is in 2-B. @Ddcbryant liking a particular character is fine but this wiki does not tolerate wanking. Please stop immediately.

How was I wanking when I was showing proof. You don't see me saying Archie Sonic can beat Elder God Demonbane. Plus why bring the unnecessary Pure Hearts into this fight in the first place. That's just extreme wanking to make Mario look good, all that just to get 1 point above. This is a 1 on 1 fight with no outside help. I mean Mario with 3 of his friends for the Pure Hearts to appear vs No item Base Archie Sonic, really?. By that insane logic, Hades from Saint Seiya, Darkseid, and Thanos would lose and Paper Mario and his friends would have to go to deep deep space with the Pure Hearts just to beat Super Tengen Toppa Guremn Lagann which is impossible since there galaxy would get stepped on. Anyway I was only losing because there weren't enough supporters in this thread https://plus.google.com/112020536175935828509/posts/cvcsGtmXapL None of this arguing would've happen if that was included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back