• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis) vs. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

I think Unrestricted Bill Cipher vs Super Sonic would be a closer fight because Ultra Sonic is above baseline 2-A while Supersonic is a bit closer to Bill's power (which is baseline) making it more fair.

I'm going for Sonic.

Ultra Sonic has the AP advantage via being far above Super Sonic (who, like Bill, is baseline) and is typically more inclined to go serious from the start.

I hate to join the circlejerk in process here, but logically Ultra Sonic would cremate Unrestricted Bill. The only threat I see from Bill over Sonic is that he can resurrect himself, but that wouldn't do much in the way of turning the tides in his favor.

Against Super Sonic though? That's where it gets interesting. They're both capable of warping reality among other crazy hax, despite Sonic having resistences to various magic and reality warping from characters such as Enerjak, according to his page. And Enerjak is a High 2-A, and that feat isn't even exclusive in Sonic's ultra form. Super might take this as well, though it heavily depends on if Super Sonic can handle the mind-numblingly varied hax of Unrestricted Bill.

Super Sonic post Great Harmony could possibly be hundreds of thousands of times above baseline 2-A bare minimum after all those Emeralds fused together.

Sonic via conceptual manipulation, existence erasure, and having resistance to Bill's mind hax and reality warping.

As for how far into 2-A Sonic is, Super Sonic is thousands of times baseline 2-A due to Great Harmony and Ultra Sonic is unquantifiably above that.

Well, let's see. Precognition will tell Bill that this is a fight he should be taking seriously so he's likely to start with hax. Anything stopping Bill from using Transmutation, Death Manipulation, Law Manipulation, or Petrifing?

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Super Sonic post Great Harmony could possibly be hundreds of thousands of times above baseline 2-A bare minimum after all those Emeralds fused together.
AP really doesn't mean much in a hax fight.

Sonic would simply dodge his petrifing and transmutation as his examples of these abilities are him actually shooting blasts. Need an example of Bill's death manipulatrion. I think Bill would win tho probably due to his biological manipulation. Then again, i doubt he would try that initially on someone of Sonic's level so it could go either way. Imma wait for now.

Bill asks Sonic if he wants to know the exact time and date of his death.

OuterversalSaibaman said:
Sonic would simply dodge his petrifing and transmutation as his examples of these abilities are him actually shooting blasts. Need an example of Bill's death manipulatrion. I think Bill would win tho probably due to his biological manipulation. Then again, i doubt he would try that initially on someone of Sonic's level so it could go either way. Imma wait for now.
Transmutation can be done with a finger snap actually.

The last rematch with Archie Sonic vs Bill had Bill winning because stats were equalized. Not to mention Archie Sonic, Archie Solaris, & Enerjak downgraded from High Multiversal+ to just Multiversal+ just because of that fight.

Bill was winning because Sonic lacked hax that could put down Bill. Sonic has since gotten conceptual manipulation, sealing, and existence erasure.

Sonic is also a far higher degree of 2-A than Bill is.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill was winning because Sonic lacked hax that could put down Bill. Sonic has since gotten conceptual manipulation, sealing, and existence erasure.

Sonic is also a far higher degree of 2-A than Bill is.
So I take it for you, this is Sonic's win?

^I already voted for Sonic.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic via conceptual manipulation, existence erasure, and having resistance to Bill's mind hax and reality warping.

As for how far into 2-A Sonic is, Super Sonic is thousands of times baseline 2-A due to Great Harmony and Ultra Sonic is unquantifiably above that.

That isn't the reason why it's Concept Manip tho. Sonic destroyed the Chaos Force (embodiment of Chaos Energy) and Illumina (embodiment of dreams). Shads was likely just explaining its range.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...How in the actual hell is that conceptual manipulation? Brute force advantage I can buy, but, what?
Chaos energy can be used to manipulate concepts. Sonic tried to revert the damage caused to his multiverse by the Genesis Wave in Worlds Collide, which would've included the abstract concepts of Chaos Force and Illumina. However he got interrupted by Eggman which caused the multiverse to collapse and get rewritten into the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.

I still don't buy it, tbh, but I'll let it go. I've been hard enough on Archie Sonic and unlike game Sonic, I have no reason to do so.

Imagine if Archie Sonic kept going on. Imagine how powerful he and Megaman would be considering it was hinted by Sticks that there would have been another crossover with an even bigger scale.

The first one was Worlds Collide, that was where the Pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline transitioned into the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline. Worlds Unite happened in Post-Super Genesis Wave.

There's a Post Gen Mega Man Archie comic? Is it still running?

I still wish Archie Kirby happened. I can just imagine Archie's take on Dark Matter or Marx

There was apparently supposed to be an Archie METROID too.. WTH Nintendo indeed! Is Ian Flynn still working? I hope he tries again.

The real cal howard said:
There was apparently supposed to be an Archie METROID too.. WTH Nintendo indeed! Is Ian Flynn still working? I hope he tries again.
Ian Flynn isn't working for archie anymore, He's now writing the IDWs Sonic comics.

Back