• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Silvers Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Goku isn't even 2x stronger then a casual Earth Quake feat and Aokiji has Intangibility

Aokiji is just 2.5 TT he don't gets full scalling to whitebeard's casual 6-B feat. Goku is 4TT.

Aokiji ins't real intangible. Ice is solid and can be destroyed by a powerfull energy beam.

2.5 x 2 is 5 Teratons

So yeah, like I said not even 2x.

Aokiji can survive the beam and regenerate the damage

None of those revisions would change this match outcome being a stomp since he can't bypass the intangibility to deal actual damage to Kuzan.

I like how the F&G matchup was closed because Goku stomps but now Kuzan stomps hardly.

Rayleigh has Precog, Stats bootsing with Haki, Durablility Negation, and Conquerors Haki. I'm probably leaning on him. Goku and only 2 times stronger and Rayleigh's precog is likely better than Katakuri's. Did we come to the consensus that a character needs to have Resistance to Empahtic Manipulation to resist Haki?

Wow. I was very confused when I saw the title till I saw they are both at Low 6-B. Still slightly flabbergasted though.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Rayleigh has Precog, Stats bootsing with Haki, Durablility Negation, and Conquerors Haki. I'm probably leaning on him. Goku and only 2 times stronger and Rayleigh's precog is likely better than Katakuri's. Did we come to the consensus that a character needs to have Resistance to Empahtic Manipulation to resist Haki?
Rayleigh fit these reasons, Goku has a pretty solid AP advantage but that's it, and Silvers arguably outdoes him in skill.

If we're going by age=skill than Goku technically outskills since his kid form beat Demon King Piccolo who is hundreds of years old, and this Goku beat and arguably outskilled Piccolo jr. who was able to outskill Kami, who is also hundreds of years old. Of course that's if we're treating age=skill.

Rayleigh is arguably comparable in skill but he has precognition and Goken to blow Goku from the insides.

Rayleigh should take this. Goku has AP and arguably better skill, the rest goes to Rayleigh.

Calaca has said he's planning On adding low 6-B keys for old Garp and Sengoku but yeah I understand that issue.

Goku FRA. Kid Goku was giving Master Roshi a hard time, right before Roshi destroyed the moon.

This is their Low 6B versions anyway

And there are literally zero reasons mentioned for Goku outside of skill, so For reasons above is moot

Welp. Rayleigh FRA, I guess. My Dragon Ball knowledge isn't the greatest but it's sad to see no one is defending Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back