• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Seiya

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Plz stop...
Well, it was what I was told and sort of saw in the scans. It's not listed in Seiya's wiki profile so i'm not sure, which is what I was wondering about.

ElixirBlue said:
Oh.

Seiya FRA

Passive hax can't get restricted if we want to add it.
Goku doesn't even have a 2-C version in this wiki, he has a Low 2-C version that's it. So this fight can't be added either way.

Well, it was what I was told and sort of saw in the scans. It's not listed in Seiya's wiki profile so i'm not sure, which is what I was wondering about.

I wasn't referring to the fate manip, just the matchup in general

Destroying atoms it's nothing Ki users can't do (it's been done by Future Trunks as guides informs)

However, I give this to Seiya with the 9th sense

DB characters destroy on a cellular, molecular, and atomic level through superior AP. Saint Seiya characters destroy on an atomic and subatomic level by attacking the atoms/subatomic particles directly, bypassing durability altogether

Well, GoDs destroy on a higher level than that. Yet, they are inferior to Goku. Goku has also shown resistance to it in base form. So, that's not relevant imo. What matters is how Seiya was able to fight Apollo. That is why I believe Seiya wins.

Inferior to MUI Goku, but Blue Kaio-Ken.....probably not unless we use Toppo as the baseline for GoD level. In DB, superior strength beats out hax, like Frieza and Vegeta beating people's hakai's or Jiren's time resistance feat. But the thing is, Goku is not superior in strength to Seiya. It's Low 2-C vs 2-C which is a massive AP gap. Each and every one of Seiya's basic punches and kicks would destroy Goku on a subatomic level even if he blocked them.

Even if we say they're both in the same tier for the sake of having a fight......

Goku is a better martial artists than Seiya due to more training and experience, but Seiya counters that with Reactive Evolution. Be it Goku's fighting style or ki techniques, unless they critically injure or one shot Seiya, they wont work again. Goku has Reactive Power Level, but Seiya has miracles, which are statistics amplification + probability manipulation, which canonically have boosted him from 4-A to 3-A mid fight, 3-C to High-3-A, and then High 3-A to 2-C which is literally an infinite gap. And at a much much faster rate than how Goku over the course of some minutes had to ease his way to Jiren's level. And I believe that was the fastest mid fight evolution Goku had in the series. Goku has analytical prediction, and this *might* help against Seiya, but one miracles and probability come into play, then it's that much less useful. This isnt even taking into account Seiya's Instinctive Reaction (something Goku only has in UI), Soul Manipulation, destruction and hax, resurrection, and acasuality.

I agree that AP in DB beats hax most of the time. Yeah, I also agree that miracles gives Saints a bigger boost than Saiyan's reactive power level (except maybe for Kale and Caulifla). The matter about Goku being only low 2-C is doubtful to me. I honestly believe that he is arguably 2-C at this point, but that's just me. I do agree that Seiya wins thought, don't get me wrong. However, I believe only with the 9th sense.

For Goku to reach 2-C from Baseline Low 2-C that UI Sign (the first one) and suppressed Jiren were at, they'd have to be able to destroy at least 2 multiverses. Zeno, who's like the definitive god tier of the verse, has been shown to be at the 12-16 range. Maybe higher. But that would mean Goku would have to be only 6-8x weaker than Zeno to reach 2-C by the wiki's standards

I think you mean universes and not multiverses. The thing about Zeno is that it is his casual power and even has statements suggesting beyond 12 universes. As for Goku, I have my own reasons.

Yeah Zeno's power has always been casual so we don't have a gauge on that. However why not use Gogeta who is Possibly 2-C, though Seiya still probably atomizes?

Back