• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm sorry, but Sans literally has nothing here to get past the speed amp and instinctive dodging. This fight would go exactly like a perfect run of Sans' fight in the game, with Sans tiring out and Goku one-shotting--if Goku doesn't one-shot Sans via Danmaku/omnidirectional shockwaves in the middle of Sans' combos. >_>

can someone direct me to the post about the speed changes as i see speed amps are now allowed, seems i missed it and cant find it now, thanks

I mean

Do you remember when Sans had a chance against an in-character, weaker (than he is now) Beerus solely for the fact he could exploit potential vulnerabilities in his character?

And how fight has none of those options?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I mean
Do you remember when Sans had a chance against an in-character, weaker (than he is now) Beerus solely for the fact he could exploit potential vulnerabilities in his character?

And how fight has none of those options?
So what you're saying is that Goku stomps? Lol.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Considering this version of Goku specifically doesn't mess around?

Obviously.

Unless you wanna buy into his stamina being like a minute at best or something like that. lol </div>
That last line. Love the subtle shade ovo

@Thedark

Are you stupid or some shit?

How tf does Sans have edge on durability and speed?

Goku is massively FTL+ While sans is like Hypersonic-Massively Hypersonic

And goku's Is a lot more durable than sans

Just because sans got one shot by a multiversal entity doesn't mean he has multiversal Durability

Yeah this a borderline stomp for goku here seeing as how he has experience fighting danmaku users (Jiren, Kefla) and has very easily dodged all of there attacks with little to problem at all (The latter getting destroyed by UI Omen a form that is below MUI), his limited power null which might actually come in handy here (him canceling out Jirens ki based attacks, though I'm not to sure if that would work on sans gaster blasters due to The Whole Soul thing).

things like his now world famous ultra instinct which basically allows him to dodge most of Sans danmaku with relative ease here. His training in increased Gravity also might be able to allow him to cope with Sans ability to change gravity. And the fact that all Goku needs to do in this match is either lightly tap Sans or hit him with a standard ki blast and Sans dies.

"Sans is only slightly slower and has slightly less stamina than asriel" How tf do you even know that? It was never stated neither it was shown

Also Asriel's stamina is infinite.

And just because your tier or level is higher doesn't Mean you are faster than who are below you.

Rikimarox2 said:
And just because your tier or level is higher doesn't Mean you are faster than who are below you.
A perfect example of this being Zen'o from Dragon Ball, actually. He can easily wipe out all of the Gods of Destruction single-handedly, but he can't keep up with their speed.

Eh, actually, he was able to keep up with Goku vs Jiren just fine. Unless you mean to tell me Zen'Os "Kaboooom!" in reaction to Goku's Kamehameha was in fact completely after the fact and he was watching from the God Pad (Which wasn't shown in the scene at all).

that zeno cant react to high speeds only happened on dyspos fights to mae the viewer think he was super fast, cant recall it happen outside of those, though i migth've missed one somewhere he did just fine on goku vs jiren, the fastest fight of the tournament

I might be interposing the manga into the anime. I just remember that when those four GoDs fought at the start, Zen'o didn't like it because he couldn't keep up with the action at that level.

Korudo Daio said:
I might be interposing the manga into the anime. I just remember that when those four GoDs fought at the start, Zen'o didn't like it because he couldn't keep up with the action at that level.
I think we're talking anime-only. Soooooo

Either way, stomp or not, this should be closed btw

Mania568 said:
that zeno cant react to high speeds only happened on dyspos fights to mae the viewer think he was super fast, cant recall it happen outside of those, though i migth've missed one somewhere he did just fine on goku vs jiren, the fastest fight of the tournament
DB Logic:

Zeno can't react to High Speeds.

Can see Goku/Jiren Fight at their Limit Breaking Power.

Cause, **** it.

Errorsaness said:
So the match is over and sans is one of goku's victories and whatever disscussions is next for this thread will be fun and games?
this is a stomp, actually, according to resident Sans expert Azatoth. However, no one's bothered to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back