• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefir said:
Goku never used that against someone so it doesn't scale, and is not like it can't be dodged, and yes Sans can one-shot him, Goku doesn't have resistance to soul manipulation.
Isn't the "Soul" manipulation just a Gravity Thing?

Also, I don't think 8-C Haxed Soul Resistence would be strong enough to defeat even a base Goku. In Toriyama's Eyes: Pure Strength = Pure resistence. I mean, look at Jiren.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:

Also, I don't think 8-C Haxed Soul Resistence would be strong enough to defeat even a base Goku. In Toriyama's Eyes: Pure Strength = Pure resistence. I mean, look at Jiren.
dude, do not nlf here, sans could overcome soul resistence that first form asriel couldent

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:

dude, do not nlf here, sans could overcome soul resistence that first form asriel couldent
Bet ya he had help.

Uh... what? Frisk when fighting Asriel was >>> Chara VS Sans (only when he woke up he pulled the multiversal feat which happened later when he killed Asgore and Flowey)

It would take WAY longer than 5 seconds. The reason that attack does so much is because his victim was evil as shit and he has an ability called Karmatic Retribution. Making his attacks stronger against evil people. And since Goku's pure of heart, it'd do almost nothing. Goku for these reasons and the previously stated reasons.

TheGoodCapt said:
It would take WAY longer than 5 seconds. The reason that attack does so much is because his victim was evil as shit and he has an ability called Karmatic Retribution. Making his attacks stronger against evil people. And since Goku's pure of heart, it'd do almost nothing. Goku for these reasons and the previously stated reasons.
oh god tell me your not serious

no, karma is just a name , and sans can kill whitout karma in 5 seconds, as he does 40 hp dammage per second plus kama

is android saga vegita 2c by virtue of his attack being callen big bang attack?

I don't think Invincibility frames are meant to be anything but a game mechanic, Not to say Sans usually does that through basically the equivalent of 'poisoning' your soul.

Still unless Sans were to teleport a bone inside him (which he never did against Chara) I don't see an attack from him landing

they can be increased through equipment , nulled by sans, and can be overcome through sheer power by asriel full power

One implies destruction, the other implies a spiritual concept. And who says it's supposed to reference the Big Bang? It's a move that makes a big bang.

Going with Goku FRA.

Instinctive dodging and massive AP stomp. Goku's gravity training > gravity manipulation, and speed amplification.

If Sans wants to try teleporting himself around, Goku can do that too.

As stated above, there's no question that Goku can dodge around until Sans gets tired, where-in Goku can effortlessly one-shot him.

Goku for the same reason i used in the previous thread

plus the new reason that Sans can't deal with Danmaku attack at all, he can dish them out but barely avoiding a single attack between each of his danmaku phase tired him so much he had to sleep and he got overwhelmed by two consecutive attack, so he has no way of dodging out of Goku's danmaku, especialy since Goku can just cover a full univers with his attack if push came to shove

Isn't this just going to be removed for the same reasons the old one was? That one had a weaker version of Goku to boot.

The Wright Way said:
Isn't this just going to be removed for the same reasons the old one was? That one had a weaker version of Goku to boot.
The old one was removed for poor reasoning on behalf of those voting for Goku. I don't think that's the case this time around--all of these seem reasonable.

I'd still try to ask for Azzy's opinion. I don't want this to get added just for Azzy to remove it later and we all feel bad because we gave bad answers or something.

@Cal

With all due respect to Azzy (and this isn't throwing shade at or insulting him; I consider him a friend), Goku wins this easily. Sans isn't an instakill machine, isn't good at dodging, and gets tired.

Gaster Blasters and his bones are all easily dodged by UI. I really don't see how this is even a contest.

The real cal howard said:
I'd still try to ask for Azzy's opinion. I don't want this to get added just for Azzy to remove it later and we all feel bad because we gave bad answers or something.
if that happen, i won't feel bad because i gave a bad answer, i'll feel mad because it will defeat the whole purpose of this wiki if one guy can just go 'i disagree, you are all wrong' and just remove it because it's his pet match up or whatever, especialy when it's pretty much an unanimous decision like in this case, hell, even the previous thread was basicaly unanimous too

>Faster Blasters

lol. You didn't do anything wrong other than a typo, but I find it funny due to the irony, given how speed amping is a huge reason for Goku winning, and Faster Blasters was said.

Yes, my sense of humor is warped beyond belief...

Assaltwaffle said:
@Cal
Yeah I got autocorrected. Imagine the NLF that would come out of something called "Faster Blaster." It's always faster!
"It's faster 'cause I said so."

I love making fun of that train of thought.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Cal

Yeah I got autocorrected. Imagine the NLF that would come out of something called "Faster Blaster." It's always faster!
Faster Blasters vs Wolfgang Schreiber ovo.

Goku teleports next to Sans and breaths on him. On the contrary, he he powers up and the shockwave kills Sans.

Goku for these reasons.

Theglassman12 said:
@poinciana what does that have to do with this fight?
The fact that Sans' durability is so low that Goku can just kill him by standing there.

You do know that Sans has A LOT of fights in his profile that involves people that can oneshot him right?

Theglassman12 said:
You do know that Sans has A LOT of fights in his profile that involves people that can oneshot him right?
As i said above, those characters dont have aoe by flexing, arent bloodlusted by nature, dont have speed amp, and are not as keen in dodging

Theglassman12 said:
@poinciana what does that have to do with this fight?
This is a stomp since Goku's presence kills Sans the moment the fights starts.

Sans can not defeat UI Goku no matter what. This isn't decisive because there is nothing Sans can do to survive for even 1 second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back