• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs. Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wright he stated that he needed to be serious to stop that planet busting attack. It wasn't casual at all.

The Wright Way said:
@Warren going by your own logic Saitama is also Planet level+ as he is Likely higher.
So?

If he casually smacks away Planet level attacks, why is not possible for him to be Planet level+?

So?

If he casually smacks away Planet level attacks, why is not possible for him to be Planet level+?

Did you even watch the fight? He even said "I'll pull out my trump card too". How does that equate to a casual punch.

Theglassman12 said:
@Wright he stated that he needed to be serious to stop that planet busting attack. It wasn't casual at all.
He used his "Serious Punch", not that he was using a large amount of his real power.

As he defeat Boros with a smile on his face, and without any damage, so it's clear that he wasn't going all out.

Theglassman12 said:
Did you even watch the fight? He even said "I'll pull out my trump card too". How does that equate to a casual punch.
Did you watch the moments after the fight?

Boros calls Saitama out on his bluff that he wasn't trying when using his "Serious Punch". And Saitama comes out completly fine, not exhausted, or damaged in the slightest. He didn't try in that fight.

Are you guys actually saying that Saitama looked like someone who was going all out against Boros?

Didn't this match already happen, but with Yamcha instead of Goku, who won? Yamcha, who was as strong as Goku was at this point in the series?

You guys keep saying he casually defeated boros, when

A. It took more than one punch to beatr Boros.

B. It's stated that he was damaged during the fight so that whole "he took no damage" argument is rendered moot.

C. Saying he's stronger than he is right now doesn't hel; out since we're using what we know on Saitama right now.

A) It did not. First serious punch, Boros died

B) Then proceeded to no sell Boros's strongest attack, with no effort

C) What. We are saying that Saitama is stronger than this Goku right now.

Also said version of Yamcha stomps this Goku

You guys keep saying casually, not seriously. Goku can tank blows from great ape vegeta, which are much more powerful than normal vegeta, who's a planet buster. So goku won't go down easily. Also he can blitz Saitama with Kaioken., so how is he going to hit him. You guys keep saying that he's planet level+, which is not true in the slightest.

How Saitama will hit him? Wait till Kaioken x 4 runs out, since at this point Goku can barely move. And Great Ape Vegeta isn't a degree of 5-B higher than Saitama, it's probably the same one

Goku was able to avoid great ape vegeta while being worn out by KK x4. He was only unable to move because Great Ape Vegeta had to literally crush his bones for him to stop fighting.

AKM sama said:
Goku needs kaioken x4 to counter a planetary attack which ends up damaging his body to the point he can't even fight anymore.
While Saitama, getting just a little serious obliterated a planet level attack and was completely fine after that.

Saitama lacks speed, but he clearly has the AP and dura advantage. Goku would have to ultimately resort to kaioken x4 to even bother Saitama, just to become completely irrelevant after that.

Saitama wins by doing nothing. Or at most, a casual punch. He is the ONE PINCH MAN after all lol
I mean I covered almost everything in this ^ comment.

About Saitama's durability, he did take damage because he constantly kept taking hits from Boros. But you can't ignore how a planet level attack didn't even phase a serious Saitama. He knocked it out of the park with ease.

Are we literally doing this fight again? A guy who stomps other 5-Bs versus a guy who had literally just hit 5-B. Wasn't this a stomp?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Are we literally doing this fight again? A guy who stomps other 5-Bs versus a guy who had literally just hit 5-B. Wasn't this a stomp?
Goku could knock him into space.

Kaltias said:
So? Saitama has planetary AoE with shockwaves. Goku ain't dodging
You mean a shockwave that goes in one directio and not omnidirectional? Goku can swing around that like he did numerous times against vegeta.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Since I can't think of a single way Goku can win this, this should be a stomp. The only thing Goku has here is the speed advantage and versatile techniques. But that's not enough without relevant AP and durabilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back