• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really not sure tbh, but it seems like ~baseline to a bit above baseline from the justification.

Well, unlike the last one, there aren't any time limits here. Granted I think the scaling chain is smaller.

The only wincon is Soul Manip, but i don't know how her soul manip work, time manip and immortality type 4 is nut here, the ap gap is so strong that her regen will also nut. I refrain from vote until know everything about soul manip

Ah two of my favourites cant pick side lol
Anyway if goku is so much stronger how lightning won last time?! Via soul Manipulation?!?

How does lighting soul manipulation works
if it comes on contact goku wins
and if she time stops goku wins
via ap

Guys.

You haven’t even found out if Lightning can even do anything with her soul Manip first.

Why vote without knowledge on if the match even works?

Actually, how would Goku one shot here? I don't recall SSB broly saga being that high above baseline.

I'm pretty sure Goku only got stronger since the first match while Lightning stayed the same but I could be wrong.

I don't remember Lightning's soul manipulation being really applicable here but I haven't played the games in a long time.

Well yeah that fight was with UI sign

<I don't remember Lightning's soul manipulation being really applicable here but I haven't played the games in a long time.

Wise

Back