• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
.... Wouldn't Grovyle AP stomp ? If Dialga keeps the timeline in contact with heartbeat as the original did, even if slightly weaker, wouldn't make Grovyle stomp this match ?

Is UI Goku fairer due to well...UI? Also, can abilities make a match a stomp? It's not like it's hax.

Grovyle reduces Jiren's stats while increasing his own, as well as reflecting Jiren's attacks and becoming even stronger due to Reactive Power Level, and then he one-shots.

Step 1: Leer six times.

Step 2: Get bodied.

Step 3: Overgrow activated.

Step 4: Leaf Blade and hope for a crit.

Step 5: Profit.

Well aware.

And ya lucky.

Gonna or was gonna call ya out but friend just messaged me >new berserk out.

Which vastly takes precedence over gecco vs ayy lmao_4D edition.

@J-Man. It was under my assumption that Primal Dialga is effed up timeline level with his heartbeat, because it is still Dialga, just massively weakened, as he was offed by timeline overwriting until Arceus went all lolnope.

If primal is baseline, Jiren oneshots.

If primal is borderline 2-C grovyle oneshots.

So, mismatch, huh.

Fine. This thread is now First UI Goku versus Grovyle. With Grovyle assumed to be barely above baseline.

I can assure you I'm not, boi.

But that UI is almost guaranteed to avoid all physical hits

The real cal howard said:
Kep, please tell me you're not under the belief of UI being impossible to hit without hax...
Grovyle's only hope is pursuit, son.

Back