• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Goku is only 5-B with Kaioken X4, which (unless I'm mistaken) damages his body the longer he uses it, and Deoxys seems to be more versitile, with Reactive Evolution, Precognition, Regenerationn, Statistics Amplification and Resistance to Martial Arts (I'm not even sure how that one works), so, I think i'm going with Deoxys for now.

This is a stomp, Goku can't harm Deoxys since he's resistant to fighting type attacks, can dodge all of his attacks with precog, and has plenty more hax in his profile.

Barely, he's resistant to fighting type moves (AKA, martial arts, AKA Goku's primary form of combat)

You mean the ability that Deoxys can use? Also how is goku in this point in time going to get by his precognition?

There's also the fact that, when Deoxys transforms to raise one of his stats, it will lower another stat, which could help Goku a little, but even with that, this does seem pretty decisive in Deoxys' favor.

That doesn't really help out when he literally has precognition, you know, an ability that helps someone sees an incoming attack and react to it.

Deoxys' precognition is minor, stop obsessing over it. If the match ends up being a stomp it's certainly not this ability that's going to be the nail in the coffin.

Deoxys wins, easily, Goku is baseline with an exhaustive technique at this point in the story, Deoxys is above baseline and has rad Regenerationn and more versatility.

It doesn't let Deoxys just spam it to see everything that's gonna happen. At least it let it dodge a hit or two before being overwhelmed.

So this is Goku that needs an exhaustive technique that'd hurt him the longer he uses it to equal a Pokemon who's naturally that level with more abilities and the ability to boost one of its stats depending on the situation... fairly sure this is a stomp, not simply decisive. Deoxys has almost all the advantages with Goku having none

Assuming that Goku is already in Kio-Ken X4, he would get tired very quickly because of the strain on his body combined with Deoxys's Pressure ability. Deoxys also has Counter and Mirror Coat (which would deal the damage Goku deals right back at him). Combine with the Regen that Deoxys has, I don't see a way that Goku could win.

This wouldn't really matter, unless you assume Goku can easily vaporize all of Deoxys in a single shot. Which isn't happening.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
This wouldn't really matter, unless you assume Goku can easily vaporize all of Deoxys in a single shot. Which isn't happening.
Than i would agree it's a stomp.

If deoxys has better AP, durabilty, regen that Goku can't bypass, stamina and some other special abilties it's pretty unfair.

Though i don't know a lot about Deoxys to judge that.

Wait if this is his 5-B that mean that we can use Goku from frieza saga, who is still 5-B but vastly stronger.

I mean the reasons to vote Deoxys are that goku is baseline 5-B and kaioken tired him, but imao goku from frieza saga stomp characters that stomp characters that stomp characters that are baseline 5-B, and without even using the kaioken.

When he arrives at the planet namek he is still 5-B.

Unite My Rice said:
Does Namek Goku have the AP advantage?
Even stronger than Captain Ginyu and by a lot with kaioken. Thou i am not sure how comparable he is too Ginyu without it.

So, yeah i think he should have the advantage in that case. Not sure cause I don't know a lot about Deo.

Deoxys 7-8/10.

He's got more versatility and his regen is good, but I don't think all of Goku's powers are fighting, some would be psychic, meaning Deoxys has to deal with a new opponent as there's no Fighting-Psychic legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back