• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Aeon (Castlevania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a haxstomp? I hope not.

Aeon (Castlevania) vs Ultra Instinct Goku

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

AeonCastlevania
Goku kansei migatte by hirus4drawing-dc48jh4enhanced (1)

1. Aeon is baseline, Goku has that covered well.

2. Really uncertain if Goku can resist it however. His resistance was F-ed up when Hit improved his time skip

Either Goku one shots or Aeon haxes then. This version of Goku is serious and no joke. Everything is on the line so he will likely rush Aeon. Will Aeon time stop before this happens?

It's in character for him to use it and speed is equalized...

Hit's "time stop" is weak and has shit range, so it's not comparable at all.

Self Love said:
See I used this argument in Rick vs Goku but people insisted that if a character can escape time stop of one magnitude it means they can escape time stops of all magnitudes.

Self Love said:
It's in character for him to use it and speed is equalized...
I will repeat, and?

Aeon via range, spatial hax, reality warping, Nullifying Barrier and time manipulation that is >>>>>>>Hit's.

It means Goku can resist a couple of impalings and teleport somehwere else.

And breaking thru time stop is nothing to end of Super Goku.

I'm not talking about self improvement, I'm talking about having superior time Stop to Goku's resistance

Can you prove Aeon's time stop is superior to Hit's time stop?

Unlike you, i can easly prove Goku is easly an infinite times stronger then his Universe 6 arc counterpart.

Learning that the whole "breaking out of one time stop means you can break out of all of them" thing is bullshit makes me want to reopen Rick vs Goku

Time Stop lasts for an indefinite amount of time

From a universe away

Pretty much everyone in Castlevania resists that

And Aeon can still time stop them

<Unlike you

....What?

Megaboy Prime said:
Then post the proof.

Or most aeon votes are pretty much done for.
What proof? The stuff that is on the profile? Did you read the respect thread? Where Soma time stopped an entire universe in Aria of Sorrow?

Make a CRT if you disagree

Goku isn't resisting a universal time stop, which lasts for an indefinte amount of time, his resistance is nowhere near that sort of level.

Aeom doesnt have any feats of time stopping on the same degree Hit has, nor time stopping someone who resists time stops.

Make a CRT if you disagree

So wait... the hell is the difference between Hit's Timestop and regular timestop? Is there a weaker version of Timestop I don't know? Just because Hit's Timestop is timed (FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE) does NOT mean it's immediately weaker than other regular time stops. Where the hell did this logic come from? Time stop is Time stop. "Goku isn't ressiting a universal time stop", Range is NOT an indicator of potency. It's just that; range. How can you "Surpass" time stop? I mean sure, you can time stop higher dimensional beings but I'm talking about just normal base timestop. Again, Range and Time is NOT an indicator of potency.

Time stops can be better than other time stops. Goku could move in Hit's first time stop but after he got stronger he couldn't. The duration of a time stop is a reflection of its potency, as well, and range is also relevant. Saint Seiya Omega has a whole hierarchy of steadily better time stops who can affect people who were resistant to the last.

You can't be immune to time stop, just like you can't really be completely immune to any other ability. He's just affecting people resistant to it, which is still relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back