• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (SSGSS) Vs Hao Asakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't really do this because we don't know Goku's full potential in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form just yet. I think we should wait until Dragon Ball Super is out.

Do you have any proof that Hao is Omnipotent besides considering that the Great Spirit is a God-Like Entity in the Shaman King World. There's a difference between being a God-Like Entity (extremely powerful) versus being a "God".

That means absolutely nothing unless he shows what he could actually do with that power outside of just being "within" that dimension. It seems like he couldn't even leave said dimension after fusing with the Great Spirit. So unless this is within that Dimension, what feats does he have?

Then? Hao still has not destroyed anything. It's not even the real world. Hao is intangible planetary soul warper in reality.

I'm still of the opinion that this can go either way as I haven't watched/read Shaman King. But Hao is Tier 4-B in a special Realm (I'll say realm since dimension is an incorrect term to use here). Can he summon or enter the realm anytime he wants....

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
But Hao is Tier 4-B in a special Realm
It is very doubtful. 120 m/s again. And the guys with such power was able to withstand his attacks. And yes, anything in this realm depends on willpower/spirit.

I see.

Well I doubt anyone can match Goku's will power so Goku wins here... that is unless Hao intangibility is OP or something....

Wouldn't it be possibly to legitimize GS feats by using SoF as its a direct fragment of its power and has real world feats when used by Hao?

Also I think he's been confirmed as omnipresent in his verse but I'd have to double check on that one.

The end of Shaman King implies it and Shaman King flowers pretty much confirms this when one of the characters, I believe he had some pyramid figure, explains Hao's duties as the current Shaman King.

He didn't lose..or rather he allowed himself to lose after seeing his mom. It was pointed out after Hao's mom slapped him that the only reason Yoh and co were able to fight at all is because Hao was subconciously allowing them to stay in his personally dimension.

Muu0934 said:
The end of Shaman King implies it and Shaman King flowers pretty much confirms this when one of the characters, I believe he had some pyramid figure, explains Hao's duties as the current Shaman King.
He didn't lose..or rather he allowed himself to lose after seeing his mom. It was pointed out after Hao's mom slapped him that the only reason Yoh and co were able to fight at all is because Hao was subconciously allowing them to stay in his personally dimension.
Then he still not Omnipotence then.

Otherwise, He won't care a thing with infinite power he has then.

Undylan said:
Muu0934 said:
Then he still not Omnipotence then.
Otherwise, He won't care a thing with infinite power he has then.
I'm not arguing he's omnipotent but rather omnipresent: the latter doesn't require Hao to be omnipotent.

Can somebody tell me, when Hao has ever faced off against even a Planet Buster with his powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back