• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Chou) Vs Son Goku (GT)

Dragon Fist gg.

GT Goku is also much faster than DBS manga Goku given how we rate both, so he also speedblitzes as well.

My vote goes to GT Goku.

I'm pretty sure GT Goku AP stomps despite being 3-B+. As chou Goku is only 3-B not +.
As you say, GT 3Bs are just entering the realm of 3B
even if you include the GT scaling chain, they can't be much above Baseline. At least a couple hundred thousand times due to a decent scaling chain (starting at Baby Saga Super Saiyan Goku). However, the Chou 3B scaling starts out at borderline 3A due to performing a 3A feat over time, and they have gotten ludicrously stronger over time
The scaling chain for Chou is pretty much equally long, except they start at a couple billion times Baseline as opposed to GT starting at Baseline
so how does GT Goku AP stomp Chou UI Goku

even if you include the GT scaling chain, they can't be much above Baseline. At least a couple hundred thousand times due to a decent scaling chain (starting at Baby Saga Super Saiyan Goku). However, the Chou 3B scaling starts out at borderline 3A due to performing a 3A feat over time, and they have gotten ludicrously stronger over time
The scaling chain for Chou is pretty much equally long, except they start at a couple billion times Baseline as opposed to GT starting at Baseline
becuz gt goku is 3-b+ and chou isnt

This is GT Goku after the limit break who is 3-B+ (close to 3-A) he also has Dragon fist which is a 3-A move

This is GT Goku after the limit break who is 3-B+ (close to 3-A) he also has Dragon fist which is a 3-A move
I'm aware
that Goku should be at most 1/10 3A
who's to say that Chou 3Bs aren't at that level either
they start out pretty damn close to that already plus have a massive scaling chain
If we scale UI Goku from the USS to be equal to Beerus since Jiren > GoD, then UI Goku is already 1/2 3A due to 2 GoDs being able to destroy the universe in a temper tantrum
and UI Goku has gotten stronger since then due to training
so I fail to see how this is an AP stomp

I'm aware
they start out pretty damn close to that already plus have a massive scaling chain
If we scale UI Goku from the USS to be equal to Beerus since Jiren > GoD, then UI Goku is already 1/2 3A due to 2 GoDs being able to destroy the universe in a temper tantrum
if u wanna make them 3-b+ as well make a crt

I'm aware
Because chou aren't universe level, they downscale unquantifiably, but GT are.

Because chou aren't universe level, they downscale unquantifiably, but GT are.
you didn't address the actual argument in the comment

Chou 3Bs, at least for UI Goku and UE Vegeta, should be 1/2 3A

GT 3Bs, specifically Limit Break SSJ4 Goku, is 1/10 3A at most due to Omega Shenron's statement

you didn't address the actual argument in the comment

Chou 3Bs, at least for UI Goku and UE Vegeta, should be 1/2 3A

GT 3Bs, specifically Limit Break SSJ4 Goku, is 1/10 3A at most due to Omega Shenron's statement
No chou 3-Bs aren't 1/2 3-A or else they'd be universe level since the u6 saga. They scale unquantifiably above 3-B. But the gt's scale like a multiplier away from universe level.

No chou 3-Bs aren't 1/2 3-A or else they'd be universe level since the u6 saga. They scale unquantifiably above 3-B. But the gt's scale like a multiplier away from universe level.
the GoDs are 1/2 3A from the Beerus vs Chapa fight

UI Goku, Jiren, and UE Vegeta scale to that

Back