• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Chou) Vs Son Goku (GT)

• Both start in their strongest form
  • Both in character
  • Fight start at 20 meters away from each other
  • Chou Goku Ultra instinct key is being used
  • Super Saiyan 4 (Super 17/Shadow Dragon Sagas) key is being used (before Goku broke his limits and faught with Syn Shenron)

GT Goku : 1

Chou Goku :

Last edited:
It's speed equalized?

GT Goku holds the AP and LS advantage, however it's gonna be a pain to catch Chou Goku thanks to his Ultra Instinct. I give it to Chou Goku via Hakai.

Chou Goku FRA.

It's speed equalized?

GT Goku holds the AP and LS advantage, however it's gonna be a pain to catch Chou Goku thanks to his Ultra Instinct. I give it to Chou Goku via Hakai.

Chou Goku FRA.
Speed isn't equal and both are in character and Hakai isn't an IC move iirc

Base Goku (GT) and SSG Goku (Chou) are both Multi-Galaxy level. Then GT Goku becomes SSJ and Chou Goku becomes SSB, both multiplying 50x. Then both obtain a new form (SS4 and MUI) of unquantifiable increase. If speed is equalized then Chou Goku dodges everything and erases, if speed is not equalized then GT Goku blitzes.

Actually there is a CRT I have involving giveing Chou Goku keys that he should have and may upgrade his base form to multi galaxy too

At least 3-B, means that he is Billions of times above baseline. You know, remember when Moro was put against Baby Vegeta???...,Moro one shotted becouse he WAY above Baby in the 3-B rating.
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works there is 0 proof that he is Billions of times above baseline or anything like that

At least "X" tier doesn't make you billions of times above baseline lmao
Yes, he scales massively above other 3-B from past arcs.

Also Anime Super Goku is rated as "At least" in the Low 2-C scale, and he is waaaaaaay above baseline Low 2-C, half 2-C actually.

GT Goku stomps, unequalized speed means he blitzes, he's also universe level which is higher than 3-B by a ridiculous amount. Chou's 3-Bs stomp GT's 3-Bs but the 3-A's AP stomp the chou 3-Bs. I don't think this can be fair, the only reason why chou goku won the last match is because both started in base, but then chou goku realizes GT goku is far stronger then transforms, GT goku can't sense, GT goku doesn't transform, chou stomps. This is a mismatch.

GT Goku stomps, unequalized speed means he blitzes, he's also universe level which is higher than 3-B by a ridiculous amount. Chou's 3-Bs stomp GT's 3-Bs but the 3-A's AP stomp the chou 3-Bs. I don't think this can be fair, the only reason why chou goku won the last match is because both started in base, but then chou goku realizes GT goku is far stronger then transforms, GT goku can't sense, GT goku doesn't transform, chou stomps. This is a mismatch.
Read OP this is GT Goku before breaking his limits he is only in his 3-B form

And how is it an AP stomp? Both are 3-B
GT scales upscales from a galaxy+ level feat, they are at the very beginning of multi-galaxy level. Chou on the other hand scales to multi galaxy level via an over time universe level feat, they scale unquantifiably above baseline, and then take that and apply the ridiculously long scaling chain and there you go.

Back