• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Speed is equalized
Both are 3-B
This is Original power Moro vs Super Baby 2
Both are in character and start at 20 meters away from each other

dbfz-SuperBaby.jpg

images

Votes:

Steroids Toriel: 7 (SamanPatou, sanicspood, LightReinh12345, Gilad_Hyperstar, God900, JJsliderman, Arcker123)
Pretty dangerous child:
Incon:

Extra:
Music

Last edited:
If I'm not wrong their AP is very different, to the point that Moro might oneshot.

Regardless of that, in skill and acrobatics they should be even, but Moro quickly sucks Baby dry of his energy, and can also keep him at peace with planet magic, illusions, paralysis and more than else, he eats every energy attack fired at him.
Baby's arrogance also doesn't help against someone with such tricky abilities,

Moro can also read Baby's memory and learn who he is and what he does, and not be surprised by some possession attempt.

I vote Moro

(Also, good choice for the ost)

This might be a stomp due to AP alone, since Baby is 3-B for upscaling from 3-C and Moro is borderline 3-A or similar, iirc.

Aside from that, Baby could possess Moro or somehow overcome him in close combat, even though the chances are small.

Afterimages should mean nothing when both can do them and sense and hide ki.
Moro also has actual illusions with ki signature, which are way more effective that normal afterimages.

Corruption works by leaving an egg inside of you, which then hatches and takes over your body.

This Baby doesn't lead with possession, he stays inside Vegeta and leaves the body only when extremely injured or about to die, iirc.
I'm not sure this is oneshot territory because I don't remember GT's powerscaling, if yes then it's a stomp.

Baby needs to injure Moro before possessing him via entering his body IIRC and I'm not sure if he can do that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a stomp. Baby literally can't do most of his useful shit due to the AP difference.

This is a stomp moro legit just suck his power dry and blast him and baby really can't touch him as moro can use the planet energy to keep distance as he absorbing his energy away

Moro FRA, anyway, if Moro somehow finds himself in trouble, he could just fuse with the Planet and it would be a GG for the goat.

Baby can possess opponents by going into natural orifices, but he only did that with characters who couldn't fight back, and that's basically his only wincon.

Moro FRA.

And Hax stomp too.

Ilusions, Life-force/Soul Absorption, Planetary energy manipulation which can bypass dura, Fusionism with an entire Planet, etc.
Not in-character though

Life-force absorption is the most in-character thing that Moro has, same for planet energy, it stopped using them once they became ineffective.

This can't be added, relooking at the scaling, Baby is some times above baseline, while Moro is at a level closer to 3-A.
Add the hax advantage, and this becomes even more of a stomp.

I'd give it to Bebí for just sneaking up on Moro to take over him. He's done it before to those who can OHKO him so this should be easy. Once absorbed he can just leave and kill them both and do whatever afterwards.

Bebí for the win.

Baby never goes for possession right off the bat against stronger opponents, he always makes a cut in them and then proceeds to possess.

Back