• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Chou) vs. Baby Vegeta

This is Super Saiyan God Goku (Chou) against Super Baby Vegeta 2 (GT).

Super Baby Vegeta 2
Super saiyan god goku dragonball super by rayzorblade189-d9visfn
3-B
keys for both and speed equalized. this is Universe 6 tournament arc Goku. otherwise SBA.
if this is considered an stomp in Goku's favor, Baby Vegeta can use his Oozaru form.

Goku in the DB Super Manga should be way above baseline 3B, since he does have the power to destroy the universe over time, similar to what Anime Buu did with galaxies, plus the shockwave of his punch alone was able to reach the Kaioshin realm, which is outside of the Living Realm in Universe 7

Goku would probably stomp, even with Great Ape

I really thought SSJG Goku was considered Baseline here if not a bit above, while Baby Vegeta is not very far above Baseline that's why I thought this was fair.

Yes. SSG Goku is very baseline, as he scales from a 3-C+ calc.

Though it depends on which version of SSG Goku you are using (BoG arc, U6 arc...)

Pretty sure Super Manga SSG Goku is 3-B via being able to destroy the universe in his fight against Beerus over an unquantifiable period of time and not from a 3-C+ calc. And I'm not sure what lvl of 3-B destroying the universe overtime is.

DMB 1 said:
Though it depends on which version of SSG Goku you are using (BoG arc, U6 arc...)
I thought of BoG-arc Goku for this match but I think U6-arc SSJG would be fairer here.

DMB 1 said:
Goku and Beerus combined were threatening the entire universe, even in the manga.

No way that that's 3C+

Back