• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something I Thought I Would Never Do

My Little Pony needs another downgrade. To what? Obviously wall to small building level since Nightmare Moon could only bust castle walls. Naw naw, I kid, this is mostly minor. Basically only applies to the top of the God Tiers such As Pre and Post Discord Tirek, the EoH and it's upgrade the Rainbow Power, basically anyone rated as High 4-C needs a downgrade to "at least" Star Level (since Celestia Raises the Sun casually for 1000 years almost effortlessly). Or maybe Star Level+ (Such as All Alicorn Twilight, The Rainbow Power, or Full Power Tirek.)

Reasoning? Discord's justification's is flimsy as hell. Stomping someone; especially a baseline (an extremely casually baseline to be fair) is never grounds for a tier jump, even if they are way into the tier, it often isn't enough.

"But what about All Alicorn Twilight? She has Alicorn power times 4." That wouldn't qualify for 912.295 Tenatons even if the multiplier was right. Besides, that was back when she was considered on par with the other princesses anyways. Now she is on par with Starswirl who is Low 4-C. (Mark my words that thread is coming). Now that power is more like 3x Star Level, which is 408.198 Tenatons, and even if you double it with Tirek, it would still be 100 Tenatons off the mark. Tirek at his strongest is 4-C+ and Twilight is 4-C possibly 4-C+ (her power does come from people who can do so easily, but even then it would be flimsy).

Personally, I don't see this as a bad thing. My Little Pony had fairly weak High 4-Cs, too big a tier for their powerscale. A smaller tier like 4-C, not only makes more sense, but makes their multipliers and stomps worth more as 4-Cs (who are already pretty casual with it)

Yeah your right your so gonna be in a coffin after today ovo

Anyways I thought the gape between Star and large Star was really small but if the numbers you have are true then I guess this is alright

Discord would be at least star level for being > Tia and Lulu combined

Tirek and versions of Twilight that scale ( like All Alicorn and RP) are above 4 Alicorns so same to a greater extent

The stats should be right. Even 200 Tenatons x 4 would be 800. Twilight is 136.066 TT 3x which is worth 408.198 TT and doubled again is 816.396 TT. Now if it were 4x then Tirek would be double 544.264 TT.

I thought they were just High 4-C because they were forgotten to be downgraded.

I agree. I dislike tier jumping unless it's already pretty high end, while the current characters are baseline.

@Darkanine

Okay. Feel free to update the pages accordingly then.

Didn't Midnight Sparkle nearly destroyed the human dimension? Or it actually needs to happen in order to be featured here?

I don't think that was implied, and if so it was probably hyperbole, but I may misremember.

Back