• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something about Regidrago

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tabber would be best.
And in that case, I really think perhaps a note should be in the profile over such powers simply being a reasonable possibility within Regidrago's capabilities, to avoid misunderstandings.

I'm adding all the stuff in my sandbox, and I will write descriptions for moves and abilities overtime.

Tell me if the overall arrangement is good enough.

Wasn't it replaced with Ectoplasm Manipulation?

Inorganic Physiology is good, they (Regieleki is included) also should have Immortality type 1 like other regis.

Regidrago also is lacking some abilities from moves it already has and they are uncontroversial: Damage Boost (Via Dragon's Maw), Natural Weaponry (Via various bite moves), Status effects (Paralysis [Dragon Breath, Body Slam and Thunder Fang], burn [Fire Fang] and Flinch (Snore)), Statistics Reduction (Via Crunch), Healing (Via Rest), Sound Manipulation (Via Snore).

Also, this would be added to the possible abilities, as Mold Breaker is considered like this on the wiki: Power Nullification and Resistance Negation (Mold Breaker negates abilities and effects that would reduce the damage taken, reflect status effects, grant resistances and prevent Regidrago's attacks from causing damage)

Last edited:
Wasn't it replaced with Ectoplasm Manipulation?

Inorganic Physiology is good, they (Regieleki is included) also should have Immortality type 1 like other regis.

Regidrago also is lacking some abilities from moves it already has and they are uncontroversial: Damage Boost (Via Dragon's Maw), Natural Weaponry (Via various bite moves), Status effects (Paralysis [Dragon Breath, Body Slam and Thunder Fang], burn [Fire Fang] and Flinch (Snore)), Statistics Reduction (Via Crunch), Healing (Via Rest), Sound Manipulation (Via Snore).

Also, this would be added to the possible abilities, as Mold Breaker is considered like this on the wiki: Power Nullification and Resistance Negation (Mold Breaker negates abilities and effects that would reduce the damage taken, reflect status effects, grant resistances and prevent Regidrago's attacks from causing damage)
Rest is type 3 purification as well

Thank you, but you should have waited for this thread to be totally finished before adding the things (I still have to finish the move list).

All of this has been overall accepted, so it should be good, but next time remember to wait and ask before editing a profile.
Also, remember to always link the CRT as a reasoning for any change or addition.

The profile needs only some clean up (I didn't write in the sandbox everything as it should) , I'll handle it later and I will add the remaining stuff once I finish.

You made some typos, I fixed them. So can this thread be closed now? Also, anyone knows some good cross verse matchups with regidrago using all abilities?

I made some more clean-up, but I have yet to apply the rest (i.e. the removals, the moves, the note and some more things).

I guess I can proceed with all the remaining changes, and then add the moves once I finish with the descriptions, if it's ok for everyone.

Also, someone proposed to apply the rule to not use the possible abilities for versus matches, but personally I see no harm in it as long as the the match specifies that said possible abilities are allowed (as they would not normally).

Also, this isn't cross verse, but Regidrago has an ongoing match against Regirock

I applied all the changes and additions to Regidrago and Regieleki, I will handle the remaining regis tomorrow.

Also, I made some more changes to the standard movesets of Eleki and Drago, because they included TM/TR and tutor moves, which aren't allowed (at least yet) on profiles. (I also added some missing level up moves to Eleki).

I applied all the changes to the remaining Regis, have fun with the pseudo dragon-type composite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back