• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Yahweh hax additions/Stat Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that Yahweh's profile is missing a lot of important stuff.

Yahweh created the Laws of Physics

Yahweh states that he has created the Laws of Physics in Earth 616 up here^^

Yahweh Law Manip

^^Here he states that he created the Law of Evolution for living beings.

He should have Physics Manipulation and possibly Law Manipulation.

As for his Stats:

(Far above his Archangels, some of which like Uriel are equal to Mephistoin his own realm. Created the Primal Matrix, which structures and creates whole universes. Upon sitting on God's throne, the Archangel Zadkiel provoked a quake that could be felt on Heaven, Earth, Asgard and Hell. With God's power, Zadkiel would obtai full control over creation.)

This sounds like 4D to me, at least Low 2-C. Creating Whole Universes and structuring them should at bare minimum be Low 2-C. Space-Time continuums are already 4D structures, if the Primal Matrix not only structures these 4D structures but creates them also then this should put Yahweh at least Low 2-C. Not to mention the fact that Yahweh predates the Universe and the last part of his reasoning for his AP being only 3-A...

In conclusion: He should receive Physics Manipulation and Possibly Law Manipulation on his profile, with his AP and Durability being upgraded to Universal+.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but it would be better if we could get input from Matthew Schroeder and Sandman31 as well.

I think this make sense

The Primal Matrix doesnt create and structure universes, its the model on which the universes are structured. The Son of Satan mistook the Matrix for God but Zhered-Na said that its just a creation of God like everything else (which which should include the other universes)

God said that he brought into being the universe and other alternate realities.

I honestly didn't want to mention Conceptual Manipulation because i felt that it wouldn't get accepted. Well i was wrong lol.

@Sandman31

Did this talk about God refer to Yahweh or The-One-Above-All?

Okay. Thanks. So what statistics do you suggest, and are you willing to update the page?

Okay. That seems fine. You can update the page if you wish.

As long as Sandman is fine with it, I am as well.

We had a crisis situation in the wiki, but Sandman31 can add it if he wishes.

I will unlock it if Sandman31 is willing to handle the editing.

I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back