• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some updates on One Punch-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no low 7-B for Genos?
Nah, Genos is still Low 7-B with JDA and Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon. It's just that Spiral Incineration Cannon might be High 7-C, meaning that characters like Garou (whom this was supposed to kill, although he was wounded) and those that scale to him should be High 7-C.

Senior Centipede should still be 'Possibly low 7-B', since it may be the case that Ultra spiral incineration cannon may be the thing needed to kill him (a low 7-B attack), characters superior to Garou should still be at least High 7-C. Transformed Bug God should just be Low 7-B imo because, Transformed Bug God > Bug God > early Red Garou > Hero Hunter Garou (681 kilotons~). Royal Ripper and G-5 and guys like that could probably keep the "at least High 7-C" rating

Ah, so does that make post superfight Genos stronger than Garou?
Yes, because Post-Superfight Genos wasn't using his full power against Garou. I understand it that Genos's regular attacks (machine gun blows, nonnamed incineration cannon) are inferior to the named attacks so it goes like this.

Genos's unnamed attacks(High 7-C to an unknown degree) <= Garou <= Spiral incineration Cannon (681 kilotons) < JDA (1220 kilotons) < Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon.

Basically, Garou was giving his everything against Post-Superfight Genos and having some success, but Genos wasn't giving his everything against Garou. Genos showed that he had much more to give in his fight against Elder Centipede. An admittedly weakened Garou was taking damage from a mid-effort Genos, if Genos amped up the pressure with spiral incineration cannons, moves like JDA or even Ultra-Spiral Incineration Cannon it's doubtful Garou would be able to keep his head above water.

Last edited:
Well just tell me when everything is accepted and I can apply the changes.

We will also need to update the various calc stuff on the main page

Last edited:
Save for minor calc technicalities I don't understand, I think everything is fine.

I especially agree with changing the pictures in Boros' profile, the drawings of the manga are far better.

Hmm... I suppose you're right. I think Orochi would be upgraded to just Relativistic though, since he'd be scaling to Geryuganshoop's physicals I think. In fact, I wonder why Orochi wasn't Relativistic+ earlier... was it because we assumed he would scale to Geryuganshoop's physicals (presumed at least MHS) and aim dodge?
Iirc it was because he had such an AP difference he could just brute force through his attacks without needing to dodge.
But now that Geryuganshoop is relativistic physically, he would need to be at least comparable to hit him.

But now that Geryuganshoop is relativistic physically, he would need to be at least comparable to hit him.

To be fair this is just a calc for Gery swinging his tentacles around while he's unleashing an attack.

It doesn't necessarily mean he could dodge or run around at Rel+ speeds.

As far as justifications for Orochi goes, it's pretty weak relatively speaking IMO.

Released Boros being High 6-A is a joke he needs to release all the energy in his body at once while in a super form that shortens his lifespan to do a High 6-A attack can we stop pretending his punches are that strong?

Released Boros being High 6-A is a joke he needs to release all the energy in his body at once while in a super form that shortens his lifespan to do a High 6-A attack can we stop pretending his punches are that strong?
I find myself in agreement with that. Scaling Boros' ship to Saitama's moon jump has always seemed a strange justification for Boros' regular physical strikes to be Multi-Continent level.

For an ordinary punch from Boros to be about 8 times weaker than his ultimate attack that uses up all of his energy seems strange.

6-C Geryunganshop is also a joke it comes from a random statement Murata said in a stream about his opinion on the character and it's completely outlierish to the character who's just a random dragon.

I find myself in agreement with that. Scaling Boros' ship to Saitama's moon jump has always seemed a strange justification for Boros' regular physical strikes to be Multi-Continent level.
It also doesn't make any sense. People need to realize that the energy would drastically reduce over the jump as a result of the friction, and most of the energy was released by Saitama's legs to propel him back to Earth. Him crashing into Boros' ship isn't going to be that impressive if someone actually calced it.

For an ordinary punch from Boros to be about 8 times weaker than his ultimate attack that uses up all of his energy seems strange.
We know that Boros' final attack would destroy the Earth's surface, and as far as I know, we have more evidence that he would melt and was even being debated, the calculation that is currently used is as low as possible for feats like this, this, the CSRC only receives a '' higher '' for being a superior attack to Boros' previous ones

Last edited:
6-C Geryunganshop is also a joke it comes from a random statement Murata said in a stream about his opinion on the character and it's completely outlierish to the character who's just a random dragon.
This has already been discussed several times and the team has already reached a consensus on this, if you want to debate about, make your own CRT.

We know that Boros' final attack would destroy the Earth's surface, and as far as I know, we have more evidence that he would melt and was even being debated, the calculation that is currently used is as low as possible for feats like this, this, the CSRC only receives a '' higher '' for being a superior attack to Boros' previous ones
This is circular reason. Boros' only High 6-A feat is the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon. His weaker attacks can't scale to it.

This is circular reason. Boros' only High 6-A feat is the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon. His weaker attacks can't scale to it.
Circular ? Do you even know what a circular scale is? Furthermore, it is not because your strongest attack is High 6-A that your attacks cannot be, to a huge gap between the low level of High 6-A to the high level

The problem comes from The Ship's durability, as long as it stays High 6-A I am afraid Boros will scale to damaging it. So yeah, by current methods he can have both High 6-A physical attacks and CSRC.
I always thought the correct method would've been scaling the body of Saitama falling on the ship, and not the energy he released with his legs to create that crater on the Moon.

Boros also scales to Garou, who's likely supposedly hyped up to be stronger than tatsumaki and psykorochi, who are both High 6-A

I thought we were supposed to be dividing up Webcomic continuity and Manga continuity?

I think there was an interview that where murata said one told him that Boros and garou are going to be as strong as one another.

Boros> Tatsumaki
He is high 6-A
If you want to scale him to Tatsumaki via Garou that's fine but it would only apply to Meteoric Burst.

Also, this will 100% go to shit in 2 years once the manga adapts Saitama vs Garou and gives new feats that far outpace either Boros or Psykorochi. It will be Mob Scaling Part 2.

The problem comes from The Ship's durability, as long as it stays High 6-A I am afraid Boros will scale to damaging it. So yeah, by current methods he can have both High 6-A physical attacks and CSRC.
The ship's durability isn't High 6-A. The ship is made of some unknown alien metal that is better than any metal on Earth as per Metal Knight's awed reaction to the ship's materials, it seem.

But it's still ******* metal. A machine or vehicle's durability works differently from that of a character. To damage a ship you just need to overcome the innate resistance of its outer metal walls and that is clearly not very difficult. Tatsumaki and Tanktop Master throwing rubble did minor damage to the ship's hull. Tatsumaki redirecting the bullets did severe damage the hull, Boros and Saitama were jumping through the hull in their fight. etc etc.

Saitama jumping from the Moon to Earth did severe damage to the hull but only in a small part. It was the speed of his impact that dislodged the ship in the air but like, it didn't split it in half or anything.

If someone like, threw a giant energy beam at the ship and it survived unscathed then you could talk about it having high durability.

Circular ? Do you even know what a circular scale is? Furthermore, it is not because your strongest attack is High 6-A that your attacks cannot be, to a huge gap between the low level of High 6-A to the high level
In this case literally does.

Boros's Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is his final, desperate move that he does in a form stronger than his regular Released Mode. But let's go it step by step:

Boros' Meteoric Burst unleashes a quick explosion of his inner energy reserves that go beyond the limits of his body, quickly exhausting him and shortening his lifespan. A single punch from Meteoric Burst Boros is far more energetic than his charged Chest Beam Cannon he does in Released Form so scaling Meteoric Burst to Released is already bullshit.

Further, Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is unleashed by him gathering all of the energy within his body and releasing it ALL AT ONCE. He isn't going Meteoric Burst for a few seconds and unleashing two quick attacks (Reminder that in the Manga, Meteoric Burst Boros hit Saitama with a single punch and a single kick and that left him panting in exhaustion). The energy required for the CSRC is far greater than the energy released when Boros goes Meteoric Burst. Boros can go Meteoric Burst multiple times if he doesn't exhaust himself. He can use Meteoric Burst in one fight and be able to use it again in another. All it takes is that he doesn't overlast it.

Finally Boros talks about how Saitama is actually requiring him to give it all he's got and this is AFTER he's already exhausted in Meteoric Burst and having ranted about how it shorten his lifespan and he can only use it as a quick trump card. Boros was willing to die to defeat Saitama at the end, which is why he used the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon at all. Boros didn't intend to survive the destruction of the Earth, he didn't care if he died, he just wanted to have the Exciting Fight(tm) that he was promised in the prophecy 20 years ago.

Boros' attacks cannot scale to the CSRC. It literally goes against literally everything established about the character and his powerset.

The ship's durability isn't High 6-A. The ship is made of some unknown alien metal that is better than any metal on Earth as per Metal Knight's awed reaction to the ship's materials, it seem.
Multi-Continent level (Withstood Saitama's moon jump and Lord Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon attack although the Power Core was destroyed)

Maybe it's not actually high 6-A but it's currently on the site. Again, the issue comes from it, if you want a change you will have to make a CRT for the ship.

Multi-Continent level (Withstood Saitama's moon jump and Lord Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon attack although the Power Core was destroyed)

Maybe it's not actually high 6-A but it's currently on the site. Again, the issue comes from it, if you want a change you will have to make a CRT for the ship.
Address my actual argument instead of just repeating what's on the profile.

As for that I explained why Saitama's Moon Jump wouldn't hit the ship with High 6-A energy and the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon didn't hit the ship.

This justification is a blatant lie.

Cool, then go and make a dedicated CRT for the downgrade, I am all for it, if you ask me scaling the Ship to the jump was bs in the first place.

Cool, then go and make a dedicated CRT for the downgrade, I am all for it, if you ask me scaling the Ship to the jump was bs in the first place.
Idk anything about OPM but considering the ship seems to be important for this CRT discussing its rating is more then appropriate here

I thought we were supposed to be dividing up Webcomic continuity and Manga continuity?
Yeah, Boros = Garou > Tatsumaki doesn’t really work as an argument when the manga and webcomic are becoming more and more different. Psykorochi doesn’t exist in the webcomic, so Tatsumaki wouldn’t be High 6-A in the webcomic, so Garou wouldn’t be High 6-A for scaling above her.

Webcomic Garou would be like High 6-A max in his final form since CSRC exists there.

But when I say ultimate form I mean his giant monster form where he's practically mindless.

If you want to scale him to Tatsumaki via Garou that's fine but it would only apply to Meteoric Burst.

Also, this will 100% go to shit in 2 years once the manga adapts Saitama vs Garou and gives new feats that far outpace either Boros or Psykorochi. It will be Mob Scaling Part 2.
I believe they will show better feats for Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back