• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some speed calcs.

Speedcalc2

This is from gallavants calc 173 px = 6331.47 kilometers divide that amount by 173 to get an amount of 36.5980925 kilometers per 1 pixel.

Swordslayer revised the naruto diamemeter and scaled it to be 760 px = 27814.5503 kilometers based off our accepted calcs

Toneri calc uses theatrical time and is completely unreliable. OBD and Narutoforums accept anything so long as it boosts Naruto and the calc is not complete bullshit.

Using anime episode related timeframes we can get Starrk and other Bleach characters easily into the MHS range for Arrancar arc. It's not a good idea to accept one theatrical anime timeframe calc, or you're going to have to accept a lot.

Kaguya was easily superior to Toneri and her feats are still around Mach 4000-6000 for blitzing Naruto and Sasuke- meaning this is a huge outlier.

Also didn't Hinata and Naruto casually run back to earth in a small time frame too?

^a part of that is debatable, a movie only event which was never seen or mentioned previously was referenced in the bleach manga, also theres some filler characters that have been seen in the manga aswell.

First of all Kaguya doesn't have travel speed feats she shifts between dimensions she has never shown her speed it's no "outlier" because you say so.

Secondly hinata and Naruto never ran back to the earth in small amount of time in the movie....

Also No one as far as we know has a calc in Naruto placing them at Mach 4000-6000 in Vs battles you completely made that up...

You just don't want the characters upgraded you even made a blog to get their speed downgraded....

Quincy Emperor said:
The fact the content is canon doesn't effect the idea it's a theatrical timeframe. It is falicious no matter where it comes from.
It does, you aren't making any sense. The movie is canon.

....They used pixel scaling to find the diameter....

Pointless!

Using our Earth's diameter:

12 756 000 m/4 s= 3 189 000 ms-1 Or Mach 10080

1.1Ôäà the speed of light.

Sub-relativistic.

I suppose I'm in agreement with the feat being sub-relativistic but I don't trust their value...

@CHILLVIBEZ

Yeah. I saw it in the calcing guide. Pixel scaling has flaws though, due to the conversion of 3 dimensional constructs to 2 dimensional. Wouldn't it be wiser to use a value where no pixel scaling is needed to be devised?

She was still able to grab them before they react and react to and dodge them, she was a faster fighter as a whole.

Also, I had them downgraded because the current stats were wrong and I debunked the shit out of the calc and it as recalced to a more accurate value.

Mach 17000 is also a purely travel speed feat and that is not equal to combat speed in any case.

For the Madara one and such it was pointed out that the feat was an outlier. Jumping form Mach 3000 ish to 17000 in a weaker form. That is 100% an outlier.

Firstly she was low on chakra many times because of shifting between dimensions secondly all of their chakra is her own.

Also I know the calc was wrong figured that out later on.

However If that's the case than Yhwach is due to a downgrade because Mimihagis speed feat is purely travel speed.....

And he was actually stronger given that he acquired rinne sharingan no need to grasp.

Quincy Emperor wrote
Mach 17000 is also a purely travel speed feat and that is not equal to combat speed in any case.

o_O

...when has that ever mattered? Superman is MFTL+ for travelling across the Universe as is Sonic...

Not to mention we were shown Naruto and Toneri fighting whilst flying simultaneously...

>Combat and travel speed aren't the same

I mention Yhwach he proceeds to backpedal

>Outlier because of Kaguya

And why would it be show me any Kaguya travel speed feats that don't involve shifting between dimensions?You have no evidence to claim these outliers face it.

Quincy Emperor said:
Travel and Combat speed has always been a thing...
I don't see any proof of that in any forum on this wiki...ever.

In the case of the combat and reaction speed being greater, yes. Otherwise the travel speed is the accepted speed overall, apparently...

You mean Yhwach Sub Rel feat? Bring that up if you want, Yhwach just took the power of the Mimihagi and perhaps that means he can achieve the sames feats in combat, don't ask me lol. By all means make a post, but the nature of how he acquired the ability makes that hard to discuss.

I don't need to provide evidence on anything, you need to show me evidence of any other God Tier characters having feats near Mach 17000 or even Mach 10000-12000 or you don't have a point.

Kaguya vs Sasuke and Naruto, none showed any such feat. Naruto did a Mach 1700 feat in a weaker form, still not enough.

Timeframe and earth size... Naruto movie. I think this thread had somethin to do with that, didn´t it now?

About the moon one. Narutos author really likes drawing large moons. With that I mean that if you try to angsize narutos moon distance from earth for once you get some very strange results.

Quincy Emperor said:
You mean Yhwach Sub Rel feat? Bring that up if you want, Yhwach just took the power of the Mimihagi and perhaps that means he can achieve the sames feats in combat, don't ask me lol. By all means make a post, but the nature of how he acquired the ability makes that hard to discuss.

I don't need to provide evidence on anything, you need to show me evidence of any other God Tier characters having feats near Mach 17000 or even Mach 10000-12000 or you don't have a point.

Kaguya vs Sasuke and Naruto, none showed any such feat. Naruto did a Mach 1700 feat in a weaker form, still not enough.
1.Brought that up because you claimed that travel speed didn't apply to combat speed by your own words .

2.That doesn't make anything an outlier actually.And this was after a timeskip also God tiers have shown Mach 10K feats check the links.

3.What Mach 1700 feat did Naruto show?

DontTalk said:
Timeframe and earth size... Naruto movie. I think this thread had somethin to do with that, didn´t it now?

About the moon one. Narutos author really likes drawing large moons. With that I mean that if you try to angsize narutos moon distance from earth for once you get some very strange results.
Yeah it did for the second one first one Naruto was shouting as he landed his attack was the angsizing done well?

The feat in the war calced in the comments of the Naruto speed Downgrade I made myself.

Madara's feat itself is an outlier, as proposed in the comments, basing a calc legitimance on a clear massive outlier doen't help.

Him approaching the moon by angsizing he flew thousands of kilometers to reach said distance and use Mugen tsukuyomi.

I just told you in the war Naruto was outputting a Mach 1700 feat.

Mach 1700 to 10000+? It was also old anglesizing methods and assumed timeframe and scaling of constantly redrawn mountains, amongst other things.

Which Naruto feat is Mach 1700??

And why would Narutos speed apply to post shinju three absorbed Madara? Even Sasuke has shown high quad digits Mach flying in susano you aren't getting anywhere .

It also based off the tree roots calced in one of the same persons previous calcs, which was recalced by Gallavant I think since the scaling was inaccurate.

Actually if I'm not mistaken here that is the calc about Juubi Bijuudamas.It was scaled to Obito because jinchurikis have shown the ability to outpace their own bijuudamas IIRC so no.You have no basis to called these outliers

Back