• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
This thread is regarding stats of base goku and nappa and potentially piccolo only (may not even include piccolo by end of discussion)

So, we know the obd has a low end for mid training piccolo at ~1.94*10^32 J

with the new planet level value (earth busting) set at 2.487*10^32 J (recently)

which means mid training piccolo was ~78% earth busting

which means being only 28.2% stronger than mid training piccolo wud make a character planet level or 5-B

overall, I think that end training piccolo > mid training piccolo

so end of training piccolo being at this earth level is arguable (BUT NOT CERTAIN)

nappa was easily much stronger than end training piccolo by a considerable amount

so i think nappa being the first 5-B in dbs in terms of power sounds reasonable

also, if this change is made, non kaioken goku wud also be 5-B as well

and vegeta's stats will not change

What do you think?

THE CALC LINK: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/piccolo-moon-busts-dragon-ball.18403/

I think that this seems reasonable. Although it is probably best to link to the Piccolo calculation in his profile, so we can reference something to justify the statistics change.

I'm fine with this.

This would make Bardock and Guldo Planet level as well.

Antvasima said:
I think thst this seems reasonable. Although it is probably best to link to the Piccolo calculation in his profile, so we can reference something to justify the statistics change.
i linked it with the link on the words "the obd"

but if u want it to be more clear i will add a clearly seen link as well then

so are we ok with just nappa and base goku (+ anyone who scales to that level) to be planet level

or shud we add piccolo in this list as well? (as said in 2 possible cases in the OP)

I wouldn't add the Planet level for Piccolo in the saiyan saga for safety reasons only

however I think its reasonable he gets the at least small planet level (probably along with raditz)

the rest I also think is fine

so piccolo stays as "small planet+" then (high end of small planet range, since merely mid training piccolo was 78 percent earth busting)

so we are fine with base goku and nappa at 5-B then? and as prom said, this scales to bardock and shud scale to guldo

@Living Tribunal: Depends how many staff members and people of the community there are here.

Anyways despite having made that change with the thread and all that i made like 2 days agao (quite the pain, tbh), i'm fine with the changes here.

So:

• Planet level: Nappa, Base Goku, Bardock, Guldo
  • At least Small Planet level+ Post-Training Piccolo
I dunno about Raditz (and the Saiyan Saga Z Fighters) being "At least Small Planet level+".

Promestein said:
So:
I dunno about Raditz (and the Saiyan Saga Z Fighters) being "At least Small Planet level+".

i agrre

Promestein said:
So:
raditz cud just be small planet level or something

also for post training piccolo how about: small planet+ normally, planet level AP with special beam canon ?

Let's wait until the others have had the time to respond.

Well it did say in the guidebooks that a PL of 10,000 completely reduce a planet to dust, a few notches lower to let's say 3000-4000 roughly where Piccolo and Nappa are at to just destroy it almost just as much if not a few asteroids and chunks of the planet left here and there. I agree with the upgrade.

Well, we can use them to compare if a character is stronger than another, but not much else.

Going to ask this here since I never got an answer by asking on Raditz's talk page.

Does anyone have the full version of the blog, or at the very least access to Chaos' version? There are extensive arguments in the comments section, but because its an archived post and the links and pictures no longer work, it's hard to fully figure out what is being discussed and why.

@Azathoth: No idea? What is it that you need from ChaosTheory?

Are we like still just taking our time with this or what?

Well, since more people do not seem to respond, we either have the option to highlight this, or to go through with the changes.

I might have a question: what is Goku's statistics on the Saiyan Saga to you guys based on this thread? I already made a copy on my notes from Son Goku's page, but I want to be sure about it if I had them correctly... And perhaps specific calculations?

SunWukong1986 said:
I might have a question: what is Goku's statistics on the Saiyan Saga to you guys based on this thread? I already made a copy on my notes from Son Goku's page, but I want to be sure about it if I had them correctly... And perhaps specific calculations?
Are you asking on what his current Saiyan Saga stats are or what they will be once we have enough input?

CrossverseCrisis said:
SunWukong1986 said:
Are you asking on what his current Saiyan Saga stats are or what they will be once we have enough input?
Maybe in separate cases, perhaps? Kinda lost track when I read the whole thread here. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back