• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some resistances in dragon ball super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i saw a thread were the 50x Super Saiyan multiplier was accepted. Only the SS2 and SS3 multipliers were negated due to facts. Maybe that thread it's outdated now so IDK.

Calaca Vs said:
Correct me if i'm wrong but i saw a thread were the 50x Super Saiyan multiplier was accepted. Only the SS2 and SS3 multipliers were negated due to facts. Maybe that thread it's outdated now so IDK.
I do remember that argument it was to to freezer using 2% against base goku and then super saiyan goku and 100% freezer fighting hand-to-hand

If anything I feel the mechanics for resistance to time stop has been retconned in DBS.

SomebodyData said:
We accept kaio-ken but not power levels.
In a recent thread (I think it was Vegeta vs. Supergirl?) a staff member denied the Kaioken multipliers, so IDK. Our standards for it seem to be all over the place for some reason.

Korudo Daio said:
SomebodyData said:
In a recent thread (I think it was Vegeta vs. Supergirl?) a staff member denied the Kaioken multipliers, so IDK. Our standards for it seem to be all over the place for some reason.
Vegeta doesn't have kaioken...

Darkmon cns said:
Korudo Daio said:
SomebodyData said:
Vegeta doesn't have kaioken...
Well, duh. Kaioken multipliers were brought up in a thread. It was actually Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs. Momoshiki; because Oozaru Vegeta scaled above Kaioken x4, and Goku implied that a x5 Kaioken wouldn't hurt him at all. A staff member remarked that we don't accept Kaioken multipliers.

We do accept kaioken multipliers and those multipliers which are evident in the manga.

We don't use those multipliers which were given in the daizenshuu.

my god im amazed at this. Still, can't say i don't agree on the shared resistence since it was accepted that all beings above ssj3 gotenks can use portal creation. The reason bein, it was stated to be done through power. I'm not saying that ki>hax i'm saying that if a hax is resisted via having more ki than you're enemy, then it could be said that every character that has a bigger ki than X character can resist X Hax.

i thought it was actually agree to take the portal creation away from everyone abvoe Gotenks. I think that it was

it was, and the reason for this is because it was done through power and not ability. which is why i believe that resistance should be shared if it was stated to be resisted through having more power/ki.

I think we should take away Goku and Jiren's resistance to time stop and Vegeta and Frieza's resistance to existance erasure. It's very clear that Dragon Ball characters can resist certain hax via sheer power. We should add a note to the bottom of the character's pages that says that Dragon Ball characters are able to resist time stop and existance erasure if they're stronger than the user. Although, the more I think about it, that isn't really the case. Guldo could time stop Krillin and Gohan even though they were stronger than him, and Spike the Devil Man was confident he could kill Goku with the Devilmite Beam even though he knew that Goku was stronger than him. I'd say it's actually a weakness of Hit's time skip and the GoD's Hakai. This is even backed up by the DBS manga, where it's stated that Hit's time skip is much shorter if his opponent is noteably stronger than him. And while the DBS manga isn't primary canon, it is worth noting, and we do accept stuff from the DBS manga if it doesn't contradict the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back