• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this necessary? i mean for Basils he is just a coward if he says he is going to die he runs, if it says unsure he fights either way it does not really change his tier, i can not recall any instance it changed it tier. also iffy on his 6C rating.

aside from that everything i saw is fine
I agree. It's similar to how fujitora isn't scaling to zoro for hurting him since he's 3.9 GT, not much off of 4.3 and getting overwhelmed by one sword

The same should go for basil.

Bruh I've never realized that one piece had power cliffing this big, doflamingo was like a super challenge and stronger than everyone and suddenly he's fodder in wano arc.
lmao I thought it was a plothole that kin'emon is stronger than him but he never used haki, same with kanjuro and others lol

Bruh I've never realized that one piece had power cliffing this big, doflamingo was like a super challenge and stronger than everyone and suddenly he's fodder in wano arc.
The introduction of these multipliers is partially responsible for changing up so many characters.

Diamante, Vergo and Pica are all apparently 32x stronger than Trebol now if I'm not mistaken, which is hilarious.

The fighter squad captain, assault squad captain, and the rokushiki master have 32x more AP than the dude who owns the "special powers team" with 3 members with unknown ratings;

AP isn't everything.

If you think about it, Trebol doesn't have any good feats comparable to Vergo (Doflamingo most trusted man), Pica (a literal walking mountain man) and Diamante (Literally the champion of the colosseum). What is Trebol again? Nothing remotely close to these mentioned above and nor can I see him fighting against base Luffy without his "body thingy trick" which was the main reason why Law, Usopp and Luffy couldn't hurt him in the first place

So a friend of mine found on the One Piece Website that Pica's the strongest member of the Donquixote Pirates.
「パンクハザード」での騒動を経て、同盟を組んだトラファルガー・ローの宿敵、ドンキホーテ・ドフラミンゴのいる島「ドレスローザ」へ向かった麦わらの一味。ドンキホーテ・ファミリーは、どの敵も超手強い!そのなかでゾロは最高幹部ピーカと対決します。岩石と同化できるピーカの「イシイシの実」の能力を分析しつつ、一切物怖じせず立ち向かい、相手を着実に追い詰めていきます!

After the turmoil in "Punk Hazard," the Straw Hats head to "Dressrosa," the island of Don Quixote Doflamingo, the nemesis of their ally Trafalgar Law. All of the enemies of the Don Quixote family are extremely tough! Among them, Zoro faces off against the top executive, Pica. Zoro is confronted by Pica, the most powerful member of the Don Quixote family, and while analyzing Pica's ability to assimilate rocks with his "Iishii no Mi" fruit, Zoro is unafraid to confront him, and steadily tracks him down!

This is supported by 2 statements.

1. When Doflamingo was stressing about Issho and said that him + the crew defeating Issho wouldn't be a difficult task, Pica was confident in his ability to defeat him.

2. When he fought Zoro, he said he was invincible when covered in Fullbody Haki.
This is obviously an NLF, but we could take this to mean "invincible to those who I know their power".

So oof, what r we doing

Nevermind

Last edited:
So oof, what r we doing
Scaling pica to the KE of his golem 👀 that would support him being confident of taking down Fuji ( since the KE of his golem iirc is 60+ Gigatons while fujis strongest meteor is 46 Gigatons) and him being the strongest member of the group.

Trebol didn't have any actual feats to compare him to Diamante, Vergo, and Pica, but you all are really going to ignore Robin's statement about his physical abilities and thinking it was a risk trying anything with Sugar while he was present?

"Far above any normal human" is not impressive. The average fishman is 10x the strength of the average human. Fishmen are far above any normal human.

"Observational abilities" I didn't even notice that.

Trebol didn't have any actual feats to compare him to Diamante, Vergo, and Pica, but you all are really going to ignore Robin's statement about his physical abilities and thinking it was a risk trying anything with Sugar while he was present?
1 statement tbf and pretty sure she is saying that to warn the tontatta not really sure if she herself is afraid of trebol’s abilities .

Not like she is saying his abilities are more than her own or a more direct statement .

What Robin was trying to say is "don't drop your guard, Trebol is a very dangerous man." Judging by her reaction she wanted Usopp to not underestimating him, nothing suggests he's as strong as Vergo, Pica and Diamante, she simply said he's stronger than an average human being, otherwise Robin would've implied that he's as strong as the monster trio or even stronger.

Also can you truly say with utmost confidence that Trebol can keep up with base/G2 Luffy, Law, Sanji (without RS) and Zoro.

Featswise, Trebol hasn't shown anything even remotely close to Pica or Vergo's level, I stand by my point. It's not ridiculous to think that AP-wise they are not always equally strong, DFs does play a big role as well as how you use. Trebol is rather a cautious and cunning person, given that even Luffy was surprised why he couldn't "hit him" it's simple that he has a tendency to rely on his "Body".

"Far above any normal human" is not impressive. The average fishman is 10x the strength of the average human. Fishmen are far above any normal human.

This may be true, but it still doesn't change the fact that High 7-A Robin genuinely saw Trebol as a threat because of his physical abilities. She was even shown sweating while talking about how dangerous it was to try anything with him around. Furthermore, while he didn't get to show any feats comparable to them during Dressrosa, it makes no sense to have Trebol only 7-B while Diamante and Pica are High 7-A. There's just no way he's actually that far weaker than the two of them when that's never actually implied in the story at all. I also don't think he should have a lower rating than one of Doflamingo's lower ranked crew members like Monet (High 7-A).

"Observational abilities" I didn't even notice that.

Robin apparently did.

1 statement tbf and pretty sure she is saying that to warn the tontatta not really sure if she herself is afraid of trebol’s abilities .

Not like she is saying his abilities are more than her own or a more direct statement .
Considering Robin takes on Trebol multiple times after this, I agree she's not afraid of Trebol's abilities. That wasn't what I was trying to say. All I'm saying is that her statement suggests that Robin considers Trebol a serious threat.

Keep in mind, a threat doesn't always equate to strength, it can also mean he's capable of singlehandedly ruining their entire plan.

Take the tenryuubito as an example, one tenryuubito pose a threat to all pirates in Sabaody Archipelago (in this example, a threat here means social status).

Regarding Trebol, he is definitely the kind of person who pose a threat to their plan, as well as having physical abilities above an average human being, considering that Robin is a cautious person she wanted Usopp and Leo to remain cautious about Trebol.

What Robin was trying to say is "don't drop your guard, Trebol is a very dangerous man." Judging by her reaction she wanted Usopp to not underestimating him, nothing suggests he's as strong as Vergo, Pica and Diamante, she simply said he's stronger than an average human being, otherwise Robin would've implied that he's as strong as the monster trio or even stronger.

Also can you truly say with utmost confidence that Trebol can keep up with base/G2 Luffy, Law, Sanji (without RS) and Zoro.

Featswise, Trebol hasn't shown anything even remotely close to Pica or Vergo's level, I stand by my point. It's not ridiculous to think that AP-wise they are not always equally strong, DFs does play a big role as well as how you use. Trebol is rather a cautious and cunning person, given that even Luffy was surprised why he couldn't "hit him" it's simple that he has a tendency to rely on his "Body".

And nothing suggests Trebol's not as strong as Vergo, Pica, and Diamante either. It makes no sense for him to be that far weaker than them.

You do know that the physical abilities of the M3 themselves are also "far beyond any normal human's", right? Robin's statement may not be implying Trebol is as strong as the M3, but it's definitely implying he's a monster in his own right. He was also suggested to be a monster a second time when Robin referred to Level 4 as the 'Battlefield for Monsters', which was where guys like Doflamingo, Trebol, Luffy, Law, Kyros, and Diamante were fighting at the time.

Yes, with utmost confidence I do think he could keep up with those guys. Unlike you and some others I don't think Trebol's weaker or at least dramatically weaker than the rest of Doffy's Chief Officers.

I already acknowledged that Trebol didn't actually show any feats comparable to Pica, Diamante, or Vergo during Dressrosa, but that's on Oda. And I stand by my point that nothing in the story suggests that Trebol isn't as strong AP-Wise as the other Chief Officers just because the author didn't let him show off in a proper battle like he let the other Officers do. If he was, then Doffy wouldn't have trusted him with the important job of guarding Sugar. He could've easily given the task to either Pica or Diamante.

Base Luffy with no haki while injured kicked Trebol through all his snot and sent him flying and said "stay out of this".

Robin scales to Gear 2nd Luffy.

Trebol scaling up there is a no.
And nothing suggests Trebol's not as strong as Vergo, Pica, and Diamante either. It makes no sense for him to be that far weaker than them.

You do know that the physical abilities of the M3 themselves are also "far beyond any normal human's", right? Robin's statement may not be implying Trebol is as strong as the M3, but it's definitely implying he's a monster in his own right. He was also suggested to be a monster a second time when Robin referred to Level 4 as the 'Battlefield for Monsters', which was where guys like Doflamingo, Trebol, Luffy, Law, Kyros, and Diamante were fighting at the time.

Yes, with utmost confidence I do think he could keep up with those guys. Unlike you and some others I don't think Trebol's weaker or at least dramatically weaker than the rest of Doffy's Chief Officers.

I already acknowledged that Trebol didn't actually show any feats comparable to Pica, Diamante, or Vergo during Dressrosa, but that's on Oda. And I stand by my point that nothing in the story suggests that Trebol isn't as strong AP-Wise as the other Chief Officers just because the author didn't let him show off in a proper battle like he let the other Officers do. If he was, then Doffy wouldn't have trusted him with the important job of guarding Sugar. He could've easily given the task to either Pica or Diamante.
No.

Trebol and his squad is full of non AP fighters.
Giolla turns people into drawings.
Sugar turns people into toys.
Viola can see far.

Trebol's entire team has unknown ratings because they're meant to not be AP fighters.

Now he gets 1 statement and he's supposed to scale that high because of it, when everything else says otherwise?

bro we literally said not everything is ap. It could easily be referring to him being untouchable by people, which does make sense in hindsight. AP isn't everything, not to mention trebol was the one who gave doffy his DF, so of course Doflamingo would respect him highly and give him a high status in the family, and his ability is dangerous, it can stick people, and he's seemingly intang to even haki, which was a trick people couldn't get by.

Keep in mind, a threat doesn't always equate to strength, it can also mean he's capable of singlehandedly ruining their entire plan.

Take the tenryuubito as an example, one tenryuubito pose a threat to all pirates in Sabaody Archipelago (in this example, a threat here means social status).

Regarding Trebol, he is definitely the kind of person who pose a threat to their plan, as well as having physical abilities above an average human being, considering that Robin is a cautious person she wanted Usopp and Leo to remain cautious about Trebol.
I get what you're saying, but seeing as how Trebol's physical abilities was the first thing Robin brought up, I think a threat equating to strength is the case here.

If your suggesting Trebol is on the same level as Vergo and others than it is on you to fulfill your burden of proof. 1 statement that can be interpreted many different ways is just not enough evidence to prove said claim.

With the feats we have seen it’s just not coming to the conclusion that trebol is as powerful as Vergo and others, they have way more consistent feats of power and portrayal that trebol fails to compare too.

I decided to read the scene and Robin's concern is completely taken out of context. she's concerned for the Tonatta's as Trebol was able to view a fly from far away telling her that Trebol would undoubtedly notice them. Trebol has no reason to scale to Robin for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back