• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some power for the Iron Avenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Manipulation: In AIW we see Tony able fire long-distance freezing lasers from his gauntles (That seems like a substitute of lasers From IM 2 and Avengers 1) in two occacions (IICR): One when he closed a breach in the spaceship after throwing Ebony Mauw into space. And when he use it to close the injury that Thanos made with his own weapon.

Transformation: His weapon creation should be changed to transformation as it falls more under that category.

Statistics Amplification: Iron Man can basically amplify his offensive capacity by absorbing electrity, like in his fight against Thor, he can also improve his speed and physical attacks by transforming his armor (Like adding rockets and wings to strike harder and flight faster).

Resistance to Cold and Fire: In Iron Man 1, Tony upgraded his Mark II to resist the cold temperature from the vacuum of space. In Infinity War, Thanos absorbs and redirects concussive fire to Iron Man and he survives.

Electricity Manipulation: In Iron Man 3, Tony electrifies the hands of passengers of the Air Force One to make a human chain.

Opinions?

bleeding edge iron man hasn't shown statistic amplification/absorption in infinity war. its not safe to assume he has.

transforming his armor like adding wings and rockets is not amplification, dude.

i agree with adding ice manipulation and transformation though.

It was just an assumption, I have seen plenty of characters that can make their physical attacks harder by using transformation.

His Electricity Absorption (From his fight against Thor in Avengers 1) also gave him a minor power boost IIRC.

Oh, and Bump.

Newendigo said:
It was just an assumption, I have seen plenty of characters that can make their physical attacks harder by using transformation.

His Electricity Absorption (From his fight against Thor in Avengers 1) also gave him a minor power boost IIRC.

Oh, and Bump.
that was on his mark vi. this armor is completely different from that in terms of technology.

Why the Bleeding Edge, an armor that must be superior to all of its predecesors, would not have the same abilities?

Bump.

Newendigo said:
Why the Bleeding Edge, an armor that must be superior to all of its predecesors, would not have the same abilities?

Bump.
because the bleeding edge hasnt shown electricity absorption. keep in mind that the technology of this armor is way different from older ones. the way the bleeding edge is made and form is unique from the rest.

Honestly, Iron Man's page needs a bit of rework. There's a bit more that he's missing from what I can remember from the first movie.

Ice Manipulation: In AIW we see Tony able fire long-distance freezing lasers from his gauntles (That seems like a substitute of lasers From IM 2 and Avengers 1) in two occacions (IICR): One when he closed a breach in the spaceship after throwing Ebony Mauw into space. And when he use it to close the injury that Thanos made with his own weapon.

=> Fine with the first example. Second one however is more like surgical glue

Transformation:
His weapon creation should be changed to transformation as it falls more under that category.

Statistics Amplification: Iron Man can basically amplify his offensive capacity by absorbing electrity, like in his fight against Thor, he can also improve his speed and physical attacks by transforming his armor (Like adding rockets and wings to strike harder and flight faster).

=> These 2 points should just be Nanotechnology and Absorption

TL;DR: Ice Manipulation (Sealed a breach in Ebony Maw's spaceship with ice), Healing (Mid-Low. Used surgical glue to heal a deep stab on his torso inflicted by Thanos), Statistics Amplification via Absorption (Absorbing Thor's lightning amplified his offensive powers) and Nanotechnology (Can transform and focus nanomachines to different areas in his armour to increase his armour's speed, offensive or defensive powers)

Just add Nanotechnology and Transformation.

It must be a Forcefield or a external shield, not a shield that is literally part of the armor, that should be removed.

I am personally fine with Graf's evaluation.

So, can this be added?

I can't do it right now, I'm using a laptop that lacks several keyboard keys.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay, I have added the abilities and I also make some minor changes to the profile, this is how would look the profile:

Powers and Abilities: Genius level intellect, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation via Flamethrowers | Weapon Mastery, Information Analysis via J.A.R.V.I.S, Flight, Energy Projection via Repulsor Energy and Lasers, Explosion Manipulation and Homing Attack via missiles and explosives, Resistance to Cold and Electricity (Can resist the cold of space, he is unfazed to Whiplash's electrical whips) | Electricity Manipulation and Absorption (Armor can electrify the body of a person to paralyze them. Absorbed Thor's lightning) Summoning (Can send sentries or Iron Man suits to aid him in battle. Can also summon the pieces of the Hulkbuster Armor) Sound and Light Manipulation (Has sonic and flash weaponary to stun and blind opponents) | All previous power | All previous powers, Limited Armor Regenerationn (Low-Mid, as long as there are enough nanomachines), Shield Creation, Transformation via Nanotechnology (Can create any melee weapon or energy weapon from his armor, as long as there are enough nanomachines), Ice Manipulation via Nitrogen Blasters, Healing (Mid-Low) via Suture Spray, Statistics Amplification (Can increase his attacks and speed by transforming his armor. Can also amplify his power by absorbing electricity), Resistance to Fire (Tanked concussive fire redirected by Thanos)

Looks good?

EDIT: I forget add Healing.

Okay. I will lock the page. Should this thread be closed as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back