• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Naruto_Revision_Calcs

As i promised, i have finished and recalced six Naruto feats. These should upgrade several characters in the verse, and they would likely scale to many others i'm not aware of.

Some had already been calc'ed, but i got considerably higher results when doing them myself.

Overall:

• Small Country level+ Madara with Tengai Shinsei (big one)
  • Mountain to Island-level Nagato with the Cho Shinra Tensei (big one)
  • City-level+ KCM4 Naruto in the fight with Orochimaru
  • Country level+, bordering on Large Country-level Juubi (big one)
  • Mid to high-end Moon level Six Paths Madara with no boosts (More of a support to his Small-Planet level stat, since this was casual)
  • Small-Planet level end-of-series Naruto and Sasuke (big one)
Should be significant.

NOTE: STRICTLY STAFF-ONLY

I have my doubts about Mountain level+ shinra tensei since Gwyn only got City level. Needs to be evaluated by calc team/

Tengai shinsei seems reasonable, although the meteor did seem pretty slow. But the size was pretty huge

Naruto vs Orochimaru needs to be evaluated, it seems pretty high. Was it never calculated before?

Juubi feat is fine I think, it had huge AoE

Moon level Madara is fine

Naruto and Sasuke's moon creation calc was already done by DontTalk and it gave Moon level+, so it needs to be checked for comparison again

Joseph has Ryu's permission to comment, so you guys don't need to delete his comment.

@KCM4

Gwynn calc'ed it at Large Town level, but i have my doubts since several people got City-level results in other forums and etc.

@Moon Feat

I'm also not sure about that. Needs to be evaluated.

Oh boy. A big ole' pile of feats. I am glad I am done with finals; between these and WH40K I feel like I have been calcing/evaluating for like 2 days straight.

@Kepekley23

Did you talk about other calc team members about the new calcs? They need to be compared to the ones done by Gwynbleid and highly scrutinized whille evaluation, Gwyn was one of the most senior calc member on the wiki and the prime Naruto expert for 3 years until he left. I would rather use his calcs which were already accepted, unless the new ones are better (which I personally doubt, but lets give it a chance)

Is there a reason they needed recalcing? Or was this just looking for possible upgrades/errors in the last one?

Assaltwaffle said:
Is there a reason they needed recalcing? Or was this just looking for possible upgrades/errors in the last one?
There isn't. We should preferably use Gwyn's calcs, they were accepted. New calcs are not needed really.

Well I would prefer an answer from Kepekley. There may be merit to a re-calc. No one is perfect, even senior members. Thinking someone is infallible because of experience or rank isn't a good mindset. Of course they are probably right, but criticisms can still exist.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well I would prefer an answer from Kepekley. There may be merit to a re-calc. No one is perfect, even senior members. Thinking someone is infallible because of experience or rank isn't a good mindset. Of course they are probably right, but criticisms can still exist.
Not all calcs are done by him though. I am talking mostly about Shinra Tensei and Naruto/Sasuke moon calc, which he doubts as well. The rest are fine.

@Joseph

I partially based those calcs on the work of a brazilian friend who i consider one of the best calcers out there. I think he is pretty comparable to Gwyn.

Also, evaluations are evaluations. Gwyn being the senior Naruto member has nothing to do with redos of his work.

@Assalt

I saw a revision by a brazilian friend of mine who's well-versed in calculations, and i noticed he got better results in his calcs. He actually evaluated Gwyn's Tengai-Shinsei calc and corrected it, so i decided to try and calculate some of the feats to see if i got better results, too.

I am just wondering if this will get enough input. Naruto isn't as popular on this wiki as it used to be.

It's still popular, but this is a staff-only thread, so it isn't going to get the 300+ posts a CRT would. You're an exception, since Ryu allowed you to give your input here.

I will post my reply tommorw but I'll simply say just because more people have the same result doesn't mean it's right.

This doesn't mean Kepekly is wrong and I hope he doesn't take it that way. It's just size in Naruto varies and people get different results.

If other Calc members think it's good then I don't have a problem.

Gwyn's Shinra Tensei is actually outdated, since Konoha has gotten a size upgrade since then. The reason why i didn't use it was because i personally using it would be calc-stacking.

Naruto being Small-Planet level, however, needs to be evaluated, since i'm unsure about the formula used.

Also, i'm going to sleep right now, so i will have to fix the problems tomorrow.

It is better, but that sphere is still an egg, and the left side rises above the horizon line a fair bit. I know this is not perfect, but I feel like it can be done a bit better. Maybe some other calc members can comment on this.

Following.

The calcs for Feats 1 to 3 look good to me. Don't know what to make of the rest though.

Thank you for the hard work by the way.

Antvasima said:
I do not mind revising Naruto, but Gwynbleiddd had already performed an awful lot of calculations, and Meosos had started to organise all of the available information.
I think Gwyn did calcs for feats mostly from early on in the series. These calcs Kepekley did are for feats quite late in the series.

Well, Gwynbleiddd did calculations up to chapter 559, but you are correct in that if this is mostly for chapters after that, there are no conflicting versions.

Just to clarify, I greatly appreciate that Kepekley23 takes an interest in helping out with this, as I think that we have been waiting for a Naruto revision for around 1.5 years now. I just want to make sure that we handle this correctly.

Kepekley23 said:
Gwyn's Shinra Tensei is actually outdated, since Konoha has gotten a size upgrade since then. The reason why i didn't use it was because i personally using it would be calc-stacking.
Based on what Konoha's size was upgraded?

Matthew Schroeder said:
If the calculations get accepted, I have 0 issues with applying the changes.
This. Im okay with anything if te calcs get accepted.

I'm working to fix that. The sphere i drew was way too squished to be accepted.

The new sphere i got is still within the Moon-level range, though. I personally think it's better and more up-to-scale than the huge one that Assalt drew around the panel.

Yep, still Moon-level.

Anyway, i'd appreciate an evaluation for the Small-Planet level Naruto calc. It's not mine, so i think it should be evaluated even more thoroughly than the rest of the calcs.

Okay. You would not be interested in simply continuing the work of Gwynbleiddd and Meosos instead? That might be more practical, and would be extremely appreciated, given that UMR does not seem to have the time to do so.

This wiki is in my best interest, and as such i could easily try to do so. Can you give me a link?

Back