• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Minor ZeedMillenniummon Abilities Revision

I was wondering if ZeedMillenniummon should have conceptual destruction and absorption only in his unsealed state. It is stated that if the seals around him were broken, he would bring an unfathomable destruction upon the Digital Worlds. I believe it make sense that only his unsealed form can do it, as if the seals were broken he would bring unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World, which would includes the destruction of Life and Death, Heaven and Earth, Existence and Non-Existence. Not to mention in the manga where it was stated that he was the dragon that would destroy the Digital World and all of it's concept, he doesn't seem to have the seal around him. So I believe only his unsealed form should have those abilities. What do you guys think?

The Zeed that appeared in the manga was a very haxless Zeed and basically only had absorption. (Forgot the reason why. It had something to do with DigiXros I believe)

They never specified which Zeed they meant. As such it should be perfectly okay to say that even sealed Zeed has this power. If his seals are indeed broken, he would bring unfathomable destruction yes, however, he kinda already does that with his seals. Basically the seal only served to make him infinitely weaker than he once was.

Why do we scale Sealed Zeed to the True SGDL? Him being considered to be the single greatest threat to the DW by homeostasis was likely refering to his unsealed state.

I didn't make that decision. Plus at that point, we only knew of Sealed Zeed. We don't know about Unsealed Zeed's true power yet. Or something like that. Zeed stuff is not my area of expertise. Likely the stuff I know the least about, since despite being hyped, he's very obscure.

I brought it up with Dark earlier and was gonna make a thread to ask on it, I was just bothered how we scaled him to the True SGDL over a statement where he appeared unsealed...

I actually believe that at the time, we didn't actually realize that Zeed was Unsealed in that manga. I think we kinda assumed he was still Sealed...maybe...I dunno. Like i said, Zeed is foreign to me.

Is kinda hard to work with nothing. Because that its what is officially there for unsealed Zeed Millenniumon: nothing besides that "if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World" from its profile. Whatever that means.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The Zeed that appeared in the manga was a very haxless Zeed and basically only had absorption. (Forgot the reason why. It had something to do with DigiXros I believe)
That is not quite correct. The Zeed from the manga has the "Time Destroyer" attack, and it worked just like the profile says (it removed Wizarmon from normal time and space, and consigned it to oblivion sending him to the Super Dimensional Time-Space). What that Zeed lacked was intelligence and self-awareness, as it was controlled by "Moon Millenniumon" (Shademon) and the only reason of his existence was to do what Bagramon wanted.

Well, Zeed should keep said abilities in base. However, his tier reasoning should be downgraded. As there is no evidence for him in his sealed state being comparable to the true Demon Lord's. However, what should we change his description to?

Back