• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some minor Godzilla upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ghidorah is visible in all of his universe, he lights it up. Ghidorah should have light and void manipulation as he cames from the void and emits light

There should have been nothing wrong with it until a while ago. "" The Gematria arithmetic circuit inside the mainframe is outputting code that I have never seen. I can't control it! "" Is anyone hacking? No way, Bill Sardo. "Mori is shocked. The rally in the observation area is still going on. From there, you can definitely see the unusual situation that is happening near the outboard. But what's wrong with the lack of contact from Endurphe?" It's not Bilsard. It's Exif. "" Endurphe's mid-screaming voice echoes. "Come Ghidorah! Give us a glorious end!" There was movement in a huge golden circle. Then something like a belt will appear. Not one, three. It also shined golden in the jet-black universe.

There was movement in the huge golden circle. Then, the one like the belt appears. Not one, three. And shining golden light in dark universe . "The gravitational field of the singularity expands .... No, move? Wrong? What This ... The outline of the gravitational field has changed. "The controller was also unable to grasp the current situation and was at a stand. Hamamoto cried." Idiot! Make a clearer report. "

2. Godzilla Earth beam was described as light-based

Godzilla puts his hands on his wide open mouth. He didn't seem to notice the fluttering Ghidorah, and tore the upper and lower jaws at once. Golden particles color the surroundings of Godzilla as if it were blooming. It was overwhelming. The materialized. Ghidorah has no way to do it before Godzilla. Godzilla's anger was so terrifying. Even if he loses his head, Godzilla flashes his tail again against the moving neck. A shock wave that once afflicted Haruo and his friends was unleashed. Ghidorah's neck is torn Ghidorah in the sky and the last remaining Ghidorah's neck is staring at the situation from the sky. Due to the impact waves generated by Godzilla, the wind swirls around and fine gravel is blown up. Godzilla on the ground glared at each other for a while. Sparks fall on Godzilla'Ghidorah's attack should have lost most of its power, but its pale power of light was more powerful than ever. Godzilla barking to provoke Ghidorah "The last Ghidorah responded and descended from the front. It seemed that he was going to open his mouth wide and bite Godzilla's throat. Godzilla's eyes shined sharply and energy Focused on the front of the head. A heat ray was emitted toward Ghidorah. Ghidorah catches it, but as before.A heat ray was emitted toward Ghidorah. Ghidorah catches it, but as before.A heat ray was emitted toward Ghidorah. Ghidorah catches it, but as before.

Godzilla clamped his hands over his gaping mouth. He paid no heed to the writhing Ghidorah and tore open his upper and lower jaws in one swift motion. The golden particles surrounded Godzilla like a blooming flower. It was overwhelming. Godzilla's rage was so great that It was impossible to stop him. Godzilla's rage was that great. Even without its head, Godzilla's tail flashed again at the moving head. The shockwaves that had once tormented Halo and the others were unleashed. Ghidorah's head is torn to shreds, as if it had been thrown into a blender. The last of Ghidorah's head is watching from above. Godzilla's shockwaves are whipping the wind around the area, sending up fine sand and gravel. Ghidorah in the sky and Godzilla on the ground stare at each other for a moment . Sparks fly off Godzilla's back.Godzilla had lost most of his power in the attack, but his pale blue light was more powerful than ever . The last Ghidorah responds with a headlong descent. The last Ghidorah responded by descending headlong, its mouth wide open as if it wanted to bite Godzilla's throat out. Godzilla's eyes flashed and energy was focused on the front of his head. A beam of heat shot out at Ghidorah. Ghidorah catches it. But as before

Godzilla's whole body was wrapped in pale dome-shaped energy and was emitting light. The central part emits white light, probably because of the high heat, and golden sparks are scattered from there again. The heat ray does not stop. Like the path of light, the heat rays that pierced the sky covered with black clouds

----------

Pretty blatant

The beam fires in straight lines, burns, is caused by EM radiation ..... bent with black hole gravity like has been proven before .... yeah it's light

3. Mothra light up the world

That's why the spirit of the primate has to go beyond death and explore the territory beyond the destruction. ”The mushroom cloud blows up further into the sky and grows huge. "Your long journey was a pilgrimage to face your own decline. Godzilla is a system of arrogance for insatiable prosperity. To overcome this, you must be a person with a dedication to the greater. There is no choice but to purify the soul of the seed. " Is this before it was given to us? Then, as a person, the path I should take is ... At that time, something huge came flying. Blow away the mushroom cloud and wrap Enola Gay in intense light. Haruo returned to me. What I saw outside was the silhouette of a monster illuminated by light. A giant butterfly, no, a moth-shaped one, with a high-pitched bark, orbiting far above. "Haruo!" Miana's voice echoes in her head. It's telepathy. "Miana!" Haruo saw a cave in Hua village, a place with a huge mural where he met the elders. You can clearly see Miana with Martin. The two are beside the altar

ダイチに手を引かれ走りだす四歳のハルオ。白い花がプリントされたペンダントが 落ちる。 メトフィエスが地序するゴジラの上空を指差した。空を割って黄金の光が世界を満 たした。その光の下、滑走路にはギドラの影法師が走る。 ハルオはダイチに腕を取られ、引きずられるようにして通路を進む。床に落ちた花 のベンダントは、人々の足に遮られ、見えなくなる。 無慈悲な爆発音と地を震わせるゴジラの叫び。そしてまた、ハルオの手を引いてい るはずのダイチはメトフィエスに変している。 「讃えよ、終焉の翼を。唱えよ、金色の御名を。そして求めよ、勝利と祝福を!」 ゴジラへの憎しみが、ハルオの体内に満ちていく。自分たちはついに、ヤッを倒す ことができなかった。だが今ならできる。ギドラだ。ギドラなら、ゴジラを倒せる。 ギドラの名を呼べば! 「これは……花?」 記憶の彼方にある優しい声が、どこからともなく聞こえた。 はっとする。 ハルオはメトフィエスの手をふりほどき、人々の動きに逆らいながら、来た道を戻 る。床にペンダントが落ちていた。人々に踏みつけられ、表面に細かな傷がついてし

That's why the spirit of the primate has to go beyond death and explore the territory beyond the destruction. "The mushroom cloud blows up further into the sky and grows huge." Your long journey was a pilgrimage to face your own decline. Godzilla is a control of arrogance for insatiable prosperity. To overcome this, you must be a person with a dedication to the greater. There is no choice but to purify the soul of the seed. "Is this before it was given to us? Then, as a person, the path I should take is ... At that time, something huge came flying. Blow away the mushroom cloud and wrap Enola Gay in intense light. Haruo returned to me. What I saw outside was the silhouette of a monster illuminated by light. A giant butterfly, no, a moth-shaped one, with a high-pitched bark, orbiting far above. "Haruo!" Miana's voice echoes in her head. It's telepathy. "Miana!" Haruo saw a cave in Hua village, a place with a huge mural where he met the elders. You can clearly see Miana with Martin. The two are beside the altar

Haruo is four years old and Daichi takes him by the hand. A pendant with a white flower printed on it falls off. Metophyses points to the sky above Godzilla, who is moving in the earth. A golden light breaks the sky and fills the worldThe flowery benediction on the floor is obscured by people's feet. The sound of a ruthless explosion and the earth-shaking. Under the light, the shadow of Ghidorah ran along the runway. Daichi took Haruo by the arm and dragged him down the aisle. cry of Godzilla. And Daichi, who is supposed to be holding Haruo's hand, has turned into a metaphysician. Praise the wings of the end! Chant the golden name. And seek victory and blessing! The hatred of Godzilla fills Haruo's body. They had It's Ghidorah. Godzilla can be defeated by Ghidorah. Call on the name of Ghidorah! "Is this ...... Flower? Out of nowhere, I hear a gentle voice from The other side of my memory. I was started led. Haruo unties himself from Metophyses' hand and heads back the way he came, defying the movement of the people. The pendant had fallen to the floor.It had been trampled on by people, and the surface had been scratched slightly.

Last edited:
1. Ghidorah is visible in all of his universe, he lights it up.

さっきまで、何の異常もなかっただろう」 「メインフレーム内部のゲマトリア演算回路が、見たこともないコードを出力してい ます。制御できません!」 「誰かハッキングでも仕掛けているのか?まさか、ビルサルドー」 モーリははっとする。展望区画での集会は、まだ続いている。あそこからならば、 船外間近で起きている異常事態は間違いなく見える。にもかかわらず、エンダルフか ら何の連絡もないのは、どうしたことか。 「ビルサルドではない。エクシフだ」 「エンダルフによる、半ば叫びのような声が響く。 「来たれギドラよ!我らに栄えある終焉を!」 巨大な金色の輪の中に動きがあった。するすると帯のようなものが現れてくる。一 本ではない、三本だ。それもまた、漆黒の宇宙の中で、金色に輝いていた。

There was movement in the huge golden circle. Then, the one like the belt appears. Not one, three. And shining golden light in dark universe. "The gravitational field of the singularity expands.... No, move? Wrong? What this... The outline of the gravitational field has changed." The controller was also unable to grasp the current situation and was at a stand. Hamamoto cried. "Idiot! Make a clearer report."

2. Godzilla Earth beam was described as light-based

ゴジラは大きく開いた口に両手をかける。のたうちまわるギドラを気に留める様子も なく、上顎と下顎を一気に引き裂いた。金色の粒子が、まるで華が咲くようにゴジラ の周囲を彩っていく。 圧倒的だった。実体化したギドラは、ゴジラの前に為す術がない。ゴジラの怒りは それほどまでにすさまじいものだった。 頭部をなくしてもなお、動き回る首に対し、ゴジラは再び尾を一閃する。かつてハ ルオたちを苦しめた衝撃波が繰りだされた。ギドラの首はミキサーにかけられたよう に、ズタズタに引きちぎられる。 最後に残ったギドラの首は、上空からその様子を見つめている。ゴジラの起こす衝 撃波によって、周辺は風が渦を巻き、細かな砂礫が舞い上げられている。 上空のギドラと地上のゴジラは、しばし睨み合った。 ゴジラの背に火花が散る。ギドラの攻撃によってパワーの大半を失ったはずなのに、 青白いその光の力は、かつてないほどに強力だった。 ギドラを挑発するように吠えかかるゴジラ”最後のギドラはそれに応え、真正面か ら降下してきた。口を大きく開け、ゴジラの喉笛を食いちぎるつもりのようだった。 ゴジラの目が鋭く光り、エネルギーが頭部前面へと集束されていく。 ギドラに向けて、熱線が放射された。ギドラはそれを受け止める。だが先のように.

Godzilla clamped his hands over his gaping mouth. He paid no heed to the writhing Ghidorah and tore open his upper and lower jaws in one swift motion. The golden particles surrounded Godzilla like a blooming flower. It was overwhelming. Godzilla's rage was so great that it was impossible to stop him. Godzilla's rage was that great. Even without its head, Godzilla's tail flashed again at the moving head. The shockwaves that had once tormented Halo and the others were unleashed. Ghidorah's head is torn to shreds, as if it had been thrown into a blender. The last of Ghidorah's head is watching from above. Godzilla's shockwaves are whipping the wind around the area, sending up fine sand and gravel. Ghidorah in the sky and Godzilla on the ground stare at each other for a moment. Sparks fly off Godzilla's back. Godzilla had lost most of his power in the attack, but his pale blue light was more powerful than ever. The last Ghidorah responds with a headlong descent. The last Ghidorah responded by descending headlong, its mouth wide open as if it wanted to bite Godzilla's throat out. Godzilla's eyes flashed and energy was focused on the front of his head. A beam of heat shot out at Ghidorah. Ghidorah catches it. But as before

----------

Pretty blatant

The beam fires in straight lines, burns, is caused by EM radiation.....bent with black hole gravity like has been proven before....yeah it's light

3. Mothra light up the world

からこそ霊長の精神は、死を超えたさらに果て、滅びの向こう側の領域を探求せねば ならないんだよ」 きのこ雲は、さらに上空へと吹き上がり、巨大化していく。 「君たちの長い旅路は、自らの減びと向き合うための巡礼だった。ゴジラとは飽くな き繁栄を求めた傲慢への制。これを乗り越えるためには、より大いなるものへの献身 をもって、人という種の魂を浄化するしかない」 そうなのか……。これは我々に下された前なのか。ならば、人として、俺の辿るべ き道は……。 その時、巨大な何かが飛来した。きのこ雲を吹き払い、強烈な光でエノラ・ゲイを 包みこむ。 ハルオは我に返った。外に見えたのは、光に照らされた怪獣のシルエットだ。巨大 な蝶、いや、蛾の形をしたそれは甲高い鳴き声を残し、遥か上空を旋回している。 「ハルオ!」 頭の中にミアナの声が響く。テレパシーだ。 「ミアナ!」 ハルオの目に映るのは、フッア集落の洞窟、長老たちと面会した巨大な壁画のある 場所だった。マーティンを連れたミアナの姿がはっきりと見える。二人は祭壇の脇に

ダイチに手を引かれ走りだす四歳のハルオ。白い花がプリントされたペンダントが 落ちる。 メトフィエスが地序するゴジラの上空を指差した。空を割って黄金の光が世界を満 たした。その光の下、滑走路にはギドラの影法師が走る。 ハルオはダイチに腕を取られ、引きずられるようにして通路を進む。床に落ちた花 のベンダントは、人々の足に遮られ、見えなくなる。 無慈悲な爆発音と地を震わせるゴジラの叫び。そしてまた、ハルオの手を引いてい るはずのダイチはメトフィエスに変している。 「讃えよ、終焉の翼を。唱えよ、金色の御名を。そして求めよ、勝利と祝福を!」 ゴジラへの憎しみが、ハルオの体内に満ちていく。自分たちはついに、ヤッを倒す ことができなかった。だが今ならできる。ギドラだ。ギドラなら、ゴジラを倒せる。 ギドラの名を呼べば! 「これは……花?」 記憶の彼方にある優しい声が、どこからともなく聞こえた。 はっとする。 ハルオはメトフィエスの手をふりほどき、人々の動きに逆らいながら、来た道を戻 る。床にペンダントが落ちていた。人々に踏みつけられ、表面に細かな傷がついてし

That's why the spirit of the primate has to go beyond death and explore the territory beyond the destruction. ”The mushroom cloud blows up further into the sky and grows huge. "Your long journey was a pilgrimage to face your own decline. Godzilla is a control of arrogance for insatiable prosperity. To overcome this, you must be a person with a dedication to the greater. There is no choice but to purify the soul of the seed. " Is this before it was given to us? Then, as a person, the path I should take is ... At that time, something huge came flying. Blow away the mushroom cloud and wrap Enola Gay in intense light. Haruo returned to me. What I saw outside was the silhouette of a monster illuminated by light. A giant butterfly, no, a moth-shaped one, with a high-pitched bark, orbiting far above. "Haruo!" Miana's voice echoes in her head. It's telepathy. "Miana!" Haruo saw a cave in Hua village, a place with a huge mural where he met the elders. You can clearly see Miana with Martin. The two are beside the altar

Haruo is four years old and Daichi takes him by the hand. A pendant with a white flower printed on it falls off. Metophyses points to the sky above Godzilla, who is moving in the earth. A golden light breaks the sky and fills the world. Under the light, the shadow of Ghidorah ran along the runway. Daichi took Haruo by the arm and dragged him down the aisle. The flowery benediction on the floor is obscured by people's feet. The sound of a ruthless explosion and the earth-shaking cry of Godzilla. And Daichi, who is supposed to be holding Haruo's hand, has turned into a metaphysician. Praise the wings of the end! Chant the golden name. And seek victory and blessing! The hatred of Godzilla fills Haruo's body. They had never been able to defeat Yah. But now we can. It's Ghidorah. Godzilla can be defeated by Ghidorah. Call on the name of Ghidorah! "Is this ...... Flower? Out of nowhere, I hear a gentle voice from the other side of my memory. I was startled. Haruo unties himself from Metophyses' hand and heads back the way he came, defying the movement of the people. The pendant had fallen to the floor. It had been trampled on by people, and the surface had been scratched slightly.
Just it being light doesn't mean it's light speed if that's even what you wanted from this thread also is there any pic of this?

I'm unsure about the lightspeed part, but lighting up the universe is consistent with the 4-B rating yeah.

I'm unsure about the lightspeed part, but lighting up the universe is consistent with the 4-B rating yeah.
More proofs from the novel:

Godzilla's whole body was wrapped in pale dome-shaped energy and was emitting light. The central part emits white light, probably because of the high heat, and golden sparks are scattered from there again. The heat ray does not stop. Like the path of light, the heat rays that pierced the sky covered with black clouds

Also Ghidorah should have light and void manipulation as he cames from the void and emits light

A bit busy but here is my response to the OP's suggestions.

1. I agree with giving Gidorah Light Manipulation but what suggests Void Manipulation? Him coming from a void doesn't give him Void Manipulation as far as I'm aware.

2. I'm Neutral on Godzilla's beam being light given how strict our standards are. Going off the description you posted It's called a beam of heat that emits light, not an actual beam of light. "Burning" is not a requirement by our standards given since beam attacks in fiction burn and aren't light. However the Radiation and Black Hole thing might make it legit but I'll remain neutral for now.

3. So do you want to give Mothra Light Manipulation or something else?. If you're aiming for AP from lighting up the world (planet) I don't think it will amount to much given lighting up the universe is just 4-B/Solar System level. However that's a thing for whoever decides to calc it.

LordGriffin makes sense to me.

Although are we certain that the entire universe was lit up, or was it just a standard star lighting up the night sky kind of feat?

A bit busy but here is my response to the OP's suggestions.

1. I agree with giving Gidorah Light Manipulation but what suggests Void Manipulation? Him coming from a void doesn't give him Void Manipulation as far as I'm aware.

2. I'm Neutral on Godzilla's beam being light given how strict our standards are. Going off the description you posted It's called a beam of heat that emits light, not an actual beam of light. "Burning" is not a requirement by our standards given since beam attacks in fiction burn and aren't light. However the Radiation and Black Hole thing might make it legit but I'll remain neutral for now.

3. So do you want to give Mothra Light Manipulation or something else?. If you're aiming for AP from lighting up the world (planet) I don't think it will amount to much given lighting up the universe is just 4-B/Solar System level. However that's a thing for whoever decides to calc it.
Lighting up the planet, not a Solar System or universe. IIRC, lighting up the planet wields... really, really low Tier 6 results or sometimes even real high-end Tier 7 results.

Thank you for the clarification KLOL506.

Just it being light doesn't mean it's light speed if that's even what you wanted from this thread also is there any pic of this?
Light itself isn't light speed?

Plus Godzilla attack beam seems like some kind of plasma blast. Not sure if its light beam tho.

Lighting up the planet, not a Solar System or universe. IIRC, lighting up the planet wields... really, really low Tier 6 results or sometimes even real high-end Tier 7 results.
TBH Low Tier 6 does feel consistent with Earth's feats back in 2033

What about Ghidorah's body light up his Universe?

Is consistent with his 4-B tier
Assuming he truly lit up the universe in the book and the Japanese book with context confirms it to be a universe, yes.

But I'm not really seeing any of that here, so "world" is the best end we can use now. Not to mention 4-B for Ghidorah would be a massive outlier considering his countless Tier 7 feats.

Unless I'm missing something, is this live-action movie Ghidorah or is it some other continuity Ghidorah? If it's some other continuity Ghidorah, then it's prolly out of my league, I only know a tiny bit about the recent live-action Ghidorah.

Last edited:
KLOL506 makes sense to me.
Again, if this is not the live-action Ghidorah but some other Ghidorah, then I by default know nothing about its feats and really can't give a final yes or no regarding the situation.

Assuming he truly lit up the universe in the book and the Japanese book with context confirms it to be a universe, yes.

But I'm not really seeing any of that here, so "world" is the best end we can use now. Not to mention 4-B for Ghidorah would be a massive outlier considering his countless Tier 7 feats.

Unless I'm missing something, is this live-action movie Ghidorah or is it some other continuity Ghidorah? If it's some other continuity Ghidorah, then it's prolly out of my league, I only know a tiny bit about the recent live-action Ghidorah.
This is anime Ghidorah dude

He has consistent tier 4 feats

I agree with the updates, and that last one would not upgrade Earth? since he defeated Mothra before

Also, Ghidorah has a similar descriptipn to Mothra, where he "shook the heavens", which is consistent with his tier 2 rating, so that could actually upgrade him to 4-A

Thing is Ghidorah in the Anime has consistent planetary and star feats
This would probably be anime Ghidorah not MonsterVerse

I agree with the updates, and that last one would not upgrade Earth? since he defeated Mothra before
It'd have to be calced first but it could certainly upgrade 2033 Earth and at the very least would support his rating of 6-A
Also, Ghidorah has a similar descriptipn to Mothra, where he "shook the heavens", which is consistent with his tier 2 rating, so that could actually upgrade him to 4-A
Heavens would be consistent but it definitely feels hyperbolic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back