• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some love for a forgotten verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is a CRT for the Gameraverse, a forgotten one in the wiki...

All Gamera Kaiju

They all need Large size Type 1 since all monsters go from 60 to 96 meters in height.

More info from here.

Most powers and abilities came from these Anatomy Scans.

Gamera (Showa)

Electricity
and Poison Manipulation: He has Electric Spines along with poisonous claws.

Gamera (Heisei)

Healing/Resurrection:
At the end of the film Gamera the Guardian of the Universe, Gamera instantly healed scars on Asagi Kusanagi's arm and cheek. After slaying Iris in Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris, he appears to revive Ayana Hirasaka after her heart stops by roaring.

Barugon

Paralysis Inducement/Natural Weaponry:
Barugon can release Chilling Liquid (冷凍液 Reitō-eki) at a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius below zero from the tip of his extendable tongue. This liquid takes the form of an icy mist and can freeze objects or opponents completely solid. Gamera was particularly susceptible to this liquid, as it left him frozen and immobilized for a period of several days. The Chilling Liquid has an impressive range and potency, freezing entire city blocks in mere moments and radar horns atop his head.

Gyaos

The profile needs Asexual Reproduction removed since the profile covers Showa Gyaos Incarnation, not Heisei era one. Plus it needs Natural weaponry.

Viras

Viras's features include a spike-shaped head capable of piercing through a meter of steel, a brain with an IQ of 2500, I think an IQ of 2500 is Genius level intellect, right?

Forcefield generation: Organs for producing a force field

Mind control: controlling the minds of others

Natural Weaponry: tentacles that are 10,000 times stronger than an elephant's trunk and which can emit powerful beams for space travel, and organs to break down cell tissue

Shapeshifting: control metamorphosis (for creating its human disguise).

Guiron

Enhanced Senses:
The creature has 360-degree radar vision,

Natural Weaponry: 60 times more teeth than a piranha, lungs adapted for long-distance space travel, sac-like organs for storing energy and uranium, balloon-like organs in the legs that blast jets of liquid through the feet.

Underwater Breathing Webbed fins for stability in water.

Magnetism Manipulation: Magnetic suction cups on the hands.

Jiger

Explosion Manipulation:
Jiger can fire needles of solidified saliva, known as Solid Saliva Missiles (唾液固形ミサイル Daeki Kokei Misairu), from the corners of both sides of her nose. She used these missiles to skewer Gamera's limbs and make him unable to retract his limbs into his shell.

Natural Weaponry: Jiger has a stinger attached to her ovipositor in her tail,[3] which can implant her parasitic young into the body of a foe.

Blood Absorption: This larval Jiger parasitizes the host by sucking its blood, and as such this maneuver is called the Vampiric Tactic (吸血戦法 Kyūketsu Senpō).

Magnetism Manipulation: Jiger is equipped with Magnetic Suckers (マグネチック吸盤 Magunechikku Kyūban) on the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet. These suckers possess one million times the suction power of an electric vacuum cleaner and can be used to pull in objects that are far away. She uses them to grab rocks and throw them at Gamera. By grabbing onto Gamera's shell with these suckers, Jiger can perform a Deadly Airborne Throw (必殺空中回転投げ Hissatsu Kūchū Kaiten'nage).

The speed of Jiger also needs to be updated to At least Sub-Relativistic combat speed/reflexes (Can attack fast enough to catch Gamera)

Irys

Fusionism: Iris has a bioluminescent area in the center of his chest called the Gene Snatcher (ジーン・スナッチャー Jīn Sunatchā), which he can use to absorb targets for fusion. He attempted to absorb Ayana Hirasaka into his Gene Snatcher twice, but was stopped both times by Moribe and Gamera, respectively.

Absorption (Energy and Blood): Iris has a total of four tentacles, known as Tentaclancers (テンタクランサー Tentakuransā).
They are each tipped with sharpened arrow-shaped ends which Iris can use as stabbing weapons. The ends of Iris' Tentaclancers can open and fire the same Supersonic Scalpel beam used by Gyaos, or even copies of Gamera's plasma fireballs after Iris has drained his energy. Iris can use his Tentaclancers to deflect attacks such as Gamera's fireballs. Iris can also drain the blood of other organisms through his Tentaclancers.

Energy Projection: Iris can fire a Supersonic Scalpel (超音波メス Chōonpa Mesu) beam from the ends of his Tentaclancers. This beam is superior in power to the one fired by the Gyaos, and can be fired in four directions simultaneously thanks to the function of Iris' Tentaclancers. These Supersonic Scalpel beams were fired at Gamera in the air, piercing his flesh

Plasma Manipulation: After absorbing Gamera's blood through his Spear Absorber, Iris gained the ability to fire his own Overboost Plasma (オーバーブースト・プラズマ Ōbābūsuto Purazuma) fireballs, also known as Fake Plasma Fireballs (偽プラズマ火球 Nise Purazuma Kakyū), from the ends of his Tentaclancers. Irys has Mach 9 Speed, confirmed here, so he should be downgraded. Gamera scales from him.

Last edited:
It would be helpful if you could give a complete list of who gets what from this instead of being scatter shot about it, but I read through it all and there is nothing wrong with the info laid out here.

The ones where the abilities were laid out and the single case of removing an ability seem fine to me. I would just like to see the specific abilities being proposed for the others.

I agree with starter pack. I agree with what is proposed but I don't know what specific ability you want to propose.

It would be helpful if you could give a complete list of who gets what from this instead of being scatter shot about it, but I read through it all and there is nothing wrong with the info laid out here.

The ones where the abilities were laid out and the single case of removing an ability seem fine to me. I would just like to see the specific abilities being proposed for the others.
I agree with starter pack. I agree with what is proposed but I don't know what specific ability you want to propose.
I wrote in Bold Parts what specific powers I want to propose on each monster.

Yep, this seems fine, also regarding the intelligence proposal.
a brain with an IQ of 2500, I think an IQ of 2500 is Genius level intellect, right?
From our Intelligence Page
An author can give a character as ridiculously high of an IQ as they want, whether it be over 200, 314, 5,000, or even 10^30, but without feats, these numbers are meaningless, only acting as confirmation that they are much smarter than normal humans.
Do we have any feat that can corroborate this level of intelligence other than IQ numbers?
If so, we could simply put it as Unknown, likely Genius.

Agreed with Dereck, including the intelligence thing.

Though, I should point out that it's Bodily Weaponry now, not Natural Weaponry anymore.

Yep, this seems fine, also regarding the intelligence proposal.

From our Intelligence Page

Do we have any feat that can corroborate this level of intelligence other than IQ numbers?
If so, we could simply put it as Unknown, likely Genius.
Agreed with Dereck, including the intelligence thing.

Though, I should point out that it's Bodily Weaponry now, not Natural Weaponry anymore.
She belongs to the race of the Virasian who can create UFOs for interstellar travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back