• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Lookism AP downgrades

Hey, so recently I was looking at the AP feats and I realised alot of them are over inflated

"Manager Kim is a monster"
This one confused me because Its not V-Frag its Frag

"Gongseop hitting a bell"
They used the high ball for no reason, although I see some V-frag, majority is not V-frag also Gongseop isn't 185 cm he's shorter then Zack so the pixel scaling needs to be redone

"Vasco destroys a wrecking ball"
Viott did a new scale and Jason Sith commented this:

I have sphere volume = ((185÷417.4×304÷2)^(3)×4

÷3×π) = 1,280,787.9240098 cc

Therefore frag yield = 1,280,787.9240098×208 = 266,403,888.19404 Joules or 0.0637177 tons of TNT ( Small Building )

Agree with the 2 downgrades those def look like Frag not V-Frag, but I’ve yet to look at the wrecking ball feat, give me a bit of time. It also seems Gongseob is shorter than Zack Lee so using the height of an average man would probably be best.

Last edited:
Agree with the 2 downgrades those def look like Frag not V-Frag, but I’ve yet to look at the wrecking ball feat, give me a bit of time. It also seems Gongseob is shorter than Zack Lee so using the height of an average man would probably be best.
Yeah, although I would assume it to be 5 foot 10, either way PTJ is inconsistent with height so average might be fine

Yeah, although I would assume it to be 5 foot 10, either way PTJ is inconsistent with height so average might be fine
Yeah, I doubt they have the same animator doing every character and with no official stated height for Gongseob, it’s gonna be hard for the character to have consistent height. He’s clearly not supposed to be super tall or short so using average height seems fair.

This one confused me because Its not V-Frag its Frag
V-Frag should be fine, the pieces are small compared to the hole
They used the high ball for no reason, although I see some V-frag, majority is not V-frag also Gongseop isn't 185 cm he's shorter then Zack so the pixel scaling needs to be redone
The pieces are very small, I don't know how much small you want them to be to accept V-frag
"Vasco destroys a wrecking ball"
Viott did a new scale and Jason Sith commented this:

I have sphere volume = ((185÷417.4×304÷2)^(3)×4

÷3×π) = 1,280,787.9240098 cc

Therefore frag yield = 1,280,787.9240098×208 = 266,403,888.19404 Joules or 0.0637177 tons of TNT ( Small Building )
Honestly I feel like it's better to find how the actual size of a wrecking ball irl instead of pixel scaling it

Honestly the ap is not even a problem, the speed should be double-checked

V-Frag should be fine, the pieces are small compared to the hole

The pieces are very small, I don't know how much small you want them to be to accept V-frag

Honestly I feel like it's better to find how the actual size of a wrecking ball irl instead of pixel scaling it
The fragments look like there the size of my head x3, defo not V-frag which is like splinters

V-frag is splinters, those fragments are the size of my head again, also the height is wrong

Yeah I guess

V Frag isn’t splinters, especially because it’s based off of size. Comparing it to the size of the two holes it should be around throwing or rock skipping size. Some of the piece in the second one is literally bigger than Gongseob’s head. Which perfectly fit the description you gave. Same with the first image. Those look like the size of cinderblocks. I wish you could do a half and half in which you average out V Frag and Frag because some of those pieces are small to be fair but it’s closer to frag than vfrag plus lowballing is usually the best scenario.

Okay so re calculating it the results are

619357.511603 x 10 = 6.193575 megajoules (wall level)

Daegu Height : 425 px | 170 cm

1 pixel = 0.4 cm

Base Width 1 : 427 px | 170 cm

Base Width 2 : 306 px | 122 cm

Base Height : 104 px | 41.6 cm

Trapezoid Height : 51 px | 20.4 cm

<Volume>

-Prism-

The formula for the area of the base of a triangular prism : ½*a*t = area of base

½*170*260,7 = 22.1 cm²

The formula for the volume of a triangular prism : Area of base*height of prism = volume

22 * 20.4 = 448 cm³

-Trapezoid-

The formula for the area of the base of a trapezoid : ((x+y)*t)/2 = area of base

((170+122)*41.6 )/2 = 6073 cm²

The formula for the volume of a trapezoid: area of the base*height of the trapezoid = volume

6073 ×20.4 = 123889 cm³

Volume of prism+volume of trapezoid = total volume

448 +123889 = 124337 cm³

Because the trapezoid isn't perfect, it's reduced by 10% from the total volume.

(62124337/10)*9 = 111903cm³

<Solution>

Volume : 111903 cm³

Here I will use bronze material for the bell material.

Fragmentation of Bronze : 297 j/cc

Violent Fragmentation of Bronze : 538 j/cc

-Fragmentation : 111903*297 = 33235191 Joules.

Previously, the bell had been hit once, then Daegu hit it 5 times, plus when the bell fell 7 times, the result was divided by 7.

33235191 / 7 = 4747884 joules (4.7 megajoules)

I may have done the wrong maths because the gongseop feat genuinely gave my brain a seizure like who tf writes there numbers like this

21.232,112 = 21231.112 💀

The fragments look like there the size of my head x3, defo not V-frag which is like splinters

V-frag is splinters, those fragments are the size of my head again, also the height is wrong

Yeah I guess
They have to be small compared to the size of object destroied not to your head, it would be better to have a CGM to say this just to be sure

They have to be small compared to the size of object destroied not to your head, it would be better to have a CGM to say this just to be sure
Well I think that when alot of the rocks are the same size as Manager Kim's body from a whole only about 2x his height, I say its fair to use Frag

It depends on how small and numerous the fragments are compared to the destroyed object.
This one for example I would go as far as to say that most of it was pulverized, I would recommend to calculate the volume of the fragments and subtract it from the destroyed volume, and then apply pulverization.

It depends on how small and numerous the fragments are compared to the destroyed object.

This one for example I would go as far as to say that most of it was pulverized, I would recommend to calculate the volume of the fragments and subtract it from the destroyed volume, and then apply pulverization.
You can agree that the first one is frag

This also isn't the main issue, there is numerous things wrong with it like for example the height of the character is highballed extremely, also reading an article, in the chapter Zack Lee mentions the bell is similar to one in Ansan, searching it up we find a similar bell made out of iron and not bronze

You will need a source about that, bronze is vital to create the resonance, or quality, of sound that mimics a vibrating string.

Just use the average height of a man and pulverization, and assume 10% of the volume was fragmented rather than pulverized.

You will need a source about that, bronze is vital to create the resonance, or quality, of sound that mimics a vibrating string.

Just use the average height of a man and pulverization, and assume 10% of the volume was fragmented rather than pulverized.
I don't have any proof, I just thought because the term iron casting was stated like 77 times in the article and bronze was never stated that it was iron but its alr

Daegu Height : 425 px | 170 cm

1 pixel = 0.4 cm

Base Width 1 : 427 px | 170 cm

Base Width 2 : 306 px | 122 cm

Base Height : 104 px | 41.6 cm

Trapezoid Height : 51 px | 20.4 cm

<Volume>

-Prism-

The formula for the area of the base of a triangular prism : ½*a*t = area of base

½*170*260,7 = 22.1 cm²

The formula for the volume of a triangular prism : Area of base*height of prism = volume

22 * 20.4 = 448 cm³

-Trapezoid-

The formula for the area of the base of a trapezoid : ((x+y)*t)/2 = area of base

((170+122)*41.6 )/2 = 6073 cm²

The formula for the volume of a trapezoid: area of the base*height of the trapezoid = volume

6073 ×20.4 = 123889 cm³

Volume of prism+volume of trapezoid = total volume

448 +123889 = 124337 cm³

Because the trapezoid isn't perfect, it's reduced by 10% from the total volume.

(62124337/10)*9 = 111903cm³

<Solution>

Volume : 111903 cm³

Here I will use bronze material for the bell material.

Fragmentation of Bronze : 297 j/cc

Violent Fragmentation of Bronze : 538 j/cc

Pulverisation of Bronze: 641 j/cc

-Fragmentation : 11190*297 = 3323430 Joules.
-Pulverisation: 100712 * 641 = 64556392 Joules (64 MegaJoules)

Previously, the bell had been hit once, then Daegu hit it 5 times, plus when the bell fell 7 times, the result was divided by 7.

67879822 / 7 = 9697117 joules (9.6 megajoules)

Still not wall + which is sad ):

Last edited:

Oh and Btw what do you think about the "manager kim is a monster" feat ? Do you think frag should be used

I think the first calculation should be using normal fragmentation, yes.

Your calculation should be fine, put it in a blog and I will evaluate it.

A blog for the wrecking ball with the new scaling should be made.

Last edited:
Back