• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Godzilla's powers to be added.

As there are several Godzilla Powers that must be added to Godzilla's Profile here it is a thread to make a list of them.

Comic:

Zeus completely destroyed Godzilla also it was stated by Zeus himself that he vanquished Godzilla.... then Godzilla ( in an unknown way ) returned to life from Mount Vesuvius.

Now, Because of how Godzilla returned to life was unclear in the comic, I asked te writer.

The writer quote was

Conclusions are:

1. Is not an Outlier
and does not contradict with what is directly shown to us on screen.

The answer fits with was showed and stated in the comic and actually clarifies what happened.

3.The question works only as a simply verification.

4. Therefore we can trust in it. because Godzilla's souls and body were totally destroyed, but he was still able to return to life.

so possibly. Low-Godly Regenerationn? do you agree guys?

In other side:

Here are some scans that serve as proofs of some feats in the Godzilla Profile, and must be added to avoid confusions.

1. -Godzilla has 8 times Genetic information of humans being the most evolved being on the planet.

2- Godzilla can evolve and reproduce asexualy (without limits) until cover the entire planet . showed and stated in Shin Godzilla and the Official Guide Book of the film.

3. Godzilla warped to a dimension that was localised in the reverse side of time.

4.Godzilla's Item list.

5. he will use his phase-aray radar.

I am not sure if resistance to existence erasure or mid-godly Regenerationn is more appropriate.

• From this screenshot here, the author has replied that Zeus had destroyed Godzilla completely; Godzilla's atoms, and even his soul was destroyed. But then, said comment also reads that Godzilla continues to follow Zeus, despite having his atoms, as well as his soul completely destroyed,
    • While this would be a case for Mid-Godly Regenerationn, the qualification for Low-Godly requires for said character to regenerate while a part of that character (soul, consciousness) exists in other realms.
  • If Godzilla has resistance to Existence Erasure, wouldn't this mean that Zeus's ability to completely erase Godzilla would be shrugged off/tanked? The issue is that Zeus actually managed to erase every part of Godzilla, and only managed to come back a while after an extended period of time. Thus this would mean that Godzilla never really resisted/endured Zeus's attempts to completely destroy Godzilla, but rather regenerated from said attack afterward.
For the reasons above, I am okay with Mid-Godly Regenerationn, as the definition of Mid-Godly requires for that character to regenerate from absolutely nothing.

You can add it if you wish. Just don't make lots of other changes to the page at the same time.

But there is the problem that was never stated that Godzilla exists in other realms. therefore Existence Erasure seems to be the power here.

No, that would be if he had not been erased in the first place. Rather, he regenerated.

Antvasima said:
No, that would be if he had not been erased in the first place. Rather, he regenerated.
Sr. I asked again because it was unclear how Godzilla returned to life.

This is the answer .

Acording him Godzilla is energy and can return to life at will. (a similar case to god in this verse who is true form is energy)

Well, that seems like High Regenerationn, as it includes being restored from a single particle, such as a photon/pure energy.

so we can include this info in his profile?, can you sr include the quotes and other feats?

Also looks like G' immortality depends in the reality, vecause if reality ends Godzilla will end too.

What kind of immortality is that?

I do not have the time or know-how about Godzilla, but maybe Apex PredatorX is willing to do so.

I have done so. Tell me here when you have finished.

You do not have to call me sir. I am just a wiki manager.

So what changes have been made?

Anyways, there is no evidence that Godzilla has high Regenerationn when he literally came back from everything being destroyed, atoms/particles/souls and all. It's closer to Mid-Godly.

I will say all the changes:

Regenerationn to Mid-Godly.

I added all the link's pictures to the respective feats.

Added his weight and size.

then I think the thread can be closed now.

Speciall thanks to @Ant and Lina shields for his participation here.

I will travel for a long time and I can do it quietly.

For sure I'll not come back to this wiki in a long time.

Good bye everyone!

@Lina The writer later replied that Godzilla regenerated from being turned to energy.

So the statement where Godzilla turns into energy would take priority over Godzilla being turned to nothing then?

However, the previous statement notes that his soul (consciousness) was also destroyed, and he regenerated from that.

Well, it is rather contradictory, but okay, I suppose that Mid-Godly should be fine.

I have a problem with this.

There's no proof in the actual comic that the soul was erased, and also no proof in the books themselves that "Godzilla is beyond physical and spiritual existence". Both of these claims sound very hyperbolic and hard to take seriously.

I am unsure if this is Mid-Godly Regen. It should at least be Low-Godly, tho.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have a problem with this.
There's no proof in the actual comic that the soul was erased, and also no proof in the books themselves that "Godzilla is beyond physical and spiritual existence". Both of these claims sound very hyperbolic and hard to take seriously.

I am unsure if this is Mid-Godly Regen. It should at least be Low-Godly, tho.
the second writer quote was answer .

Considering how the policy regarding writer's quotes changed and the reader's question seems very specific ("Wow, even his soul?") while we have no evidence in the story, I feel mixed about this.

Don't know what to say.

Also having a true form as energy would qualify for Low-Godly. However, I'm mostly neutral.

Is there no evidence in the story pertaining to this? Scans from the Godzilla comic, from Zeus's erasure of Godzilla as well as Godzilla's resurrection is needed to evaluate this.

However, since the author has provided a specific and detailed answer to the audience's question, I am willing to approve this, as long as it follows what is shown to us in the comic.

What makes me feel mixed about it is that the writer goes and says that Zeus erased Godzilla to the point where not even atoms were left.

Then right after the reader asks the very specific "Wow, even his souls?" - which as far as I remember, there's nothing saying anything about souls in the story - and as a result the writer gives that reply that sounds, like Matt pointed out, kind of like an hyperbole considering the feat and his original position on the matter.

But like I said, maybe that's just me. I'm mostly neutral.

Godzilla has millons of souls everyone knows that fact.

After that writer only confirmed: Yes, as I said there was nothing left of Godzilla.

Is the verification.

Also read the second question was . How is possible that he returned to life even if his body and souls were destroyed.

answer .

Yes, but there's nothing in that context saying said millions of souls got destroyed. And regenerating from incorporeal energy is still Low-Godly, just saying.

But again, neutral. I'll go along with what others decide, be it Low or Mid-Godly so as far as I'm concerned, the changes can happen if others agree to them.

I'm opposed to just accepting this, given everything everyone else has brought up. Low-Godly is fine.

Back