• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Monsterverse speed upgrade

As for the speed of the beams... Idk really. I'll reply properly later but at most they'd be Relativistic+

Anyways the thing that bothers me is the energy output of the PS which is seriously hard to understand, but if it's 12^16 joules then it would only be 44 megatons which isn't even 7-B+

Yeah, I'm unsure about the Proton Beam statement example. It just means it has particles in it that move that fast, not that the actual beam itself is that fast. But I am neutral as for the rest might have some bearing.

To be honest, I was always confused by the fact that Godzilla has combat speed, because of which, from the outside, he should beat FTE for people. Because Godzilla always looks a little bit in slow motion to people in relation to his size.

It is difficult to imagine that he moves at close to the speed of light when, for example, he beats his tail, even narratively. Especially when the authors, in order to talk about the speed of the tail, called it “supersonic”.

I think it's closer to OUTLIER

I would also like to note that speeds that make a human FTE wouldn't make a 120 meter kaiju FTE for humans. A large object traveling at large speeds doesn't look as fast from a distance.

Also, I don't agree with using that kind of logic here as it is a supernatural film series. We have early MCU characters far faster or at least comparable to that and yet we don't see FTE stuff go down. It's simply a way that films show stuff.

Yeah, I'm unsure about the Proton Beam statement example. It just means it has particles in it that move that fast, not that the actual beam itself is that fast. But I am neutral as for the rest might have some bearing.
Mechagodzilla's proton scream is stated to be a Maser too which makes sense given it's official name.

I'm skeptical of speed statements for things like radiations, I think we should be as strict regarding them as things like light beams. I don't reallythink just the name being dropped is enough.
Mechagodzilla's proton scream is stated to be a Maser too which makes sense given it's official name.
So it doesn't really directly have to do with protons=

I'm skeptical of speed statements for things like radiations, I think we should be as strict regarding them as things like light beams. I don't reallythink just the name being dropped is enough.

So it doesn't really directly have to do with protons=
I agree with Armor.

It's literally stated he's using light as an attack. If this can't be used then all characters on the wiki that shoot light should be downgraded as well.

In Godzilla's profile the statement related to his Matter Manipulation says the beam is made out of "unknown energy" converted from conventionally understood radiation, wouldn't this statement be at odds with that one?

Back