• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some ATLA changes

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Looking at the Avatar profiles I noticed a few things that looked a bit off. At least in my opinion these aren't big changes, but I wanted to brought them up:

1) Aang's AP with airbending being lower than the rest of his bending in books 1 and 2, even though he can block attacks from the likes of Zuko and Azula and hurt them.

2) Why his durability is just Wall level? He has the Small Building explosion he survived when fighting Zuko (Although the calc results in 9-A because of it's size, I believe that 8-C for surviving a crash with Zuko should be consider). And his Earth shields in Book 3 shouldn't be higher? He blocked attacks from 8-B Ozai after all.

3) Why some characters have their Durability equal to their AP while other only have so while using bending (same for Striking Strenght)? I mean, Maybe some of them have feats on those levels, but it just seems weird.

4) A little assumption here, but waterbenders recibe a similar boost in Full Moon to the one firebenders get with the Sozin Comet? If not, Katara should have a diferent keys for her Book 3 Full Moon boost, cause her Stats in Book 3 are arguably even higher than her Book 1 FM, so having a single key for that doesn't seem right.

That's all that comes to mind for now

Back