• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Should be straight forward, some upgrades based on these calcs.

The tornado feat comes out to Small Town level+, however considering that Tio performed the feat after previously being so drained of magic after her fight with Hajime she couldn't even walk, and said it would take her a day or two to recover somewhat, and she performed the feat while in her human form, not her dragon form, and the attack was an attack which was inferior to her strongest attack, the dragon breath, Tio should be town level considering all this, and the fact that she only needs to be 1x stronger to be town level.

Hajime should be also be Town level for overpowering Tio's dragon breath, and also have Town level durability with his shield for tanking Tio's dragon breath. Tio should have Town level durability as well for tanking Hajime's attacks.

Shia should also be Town level for being able to hurt Tio.

Yue should be Town level with Era of Destruction although i am not sure if she should be Town level or Large Town level since it depends on whether violent fragmentation or pulverization should be used. She should be Large Town level and have Hypersonic+ attack speed with Divine Shaterring however, the attack was performed by Fried, however Yue later performs that same attack. She should also have Town level durability with magic since she was able to create an ice wall which Tio couldn't break through.

The final thing is Hajime should have Hypersonic+ attack speed with Hyuberion, since it covered a distance of 8000 meters in an instant, which is from Shinzan which is 8000m above the ground. Though it could be Lightspeed but i am not sure.

"A light of damnation fell from the heavens. A pillar of light connected the heavens and the earth. It ignored race, gender, ranking, and simply brought forth a merciless destruction. The night was shattered as a light as bright as the day appeared.

Kyuwaaaaaaaa!! The pillar of light emitted a unique sound as it razed the earth. It was 50 meters in diameter. Demon and Devil alike evaporated beneath the light in an instant. The violent impact scattered destruction even beyond the pillar. When Hajime poured magic into the Induction Stone in his hand, the pillar of light moved, grilling the demons and devils trying to escape. It was impossible to defend against, it was impossible to evade. As long as one could not use Space Magic like Freid, it was impossible to escape. The demons and devils by the wall of the city ran forward in panic.

The Annihilation Weapon Hajime used to eradicate the Devil army was called "Hyuberion." It was a weapon which compressed sunlight into a laser. He had thrown it to the sky before he descended from ÒÇÉShinzan.ÒÇæ "Hyuberion" converged sunlight into a large frame through lenses, and it could be stored in "Treasure Warehouse" once the energy was gathered. When the energy was released from "Treasure Warehouse," he used Gravity Magic to help aim it to the ground."

So the weapon uses sunlight which it compresses into a laser, and he set this up in Shinzan which 8000m above ground and then activated it and used gravity magic to aim it to the ground. Hajime's gravity magic isn't anything special since he doesn't have affinity for it, so all he can do with it is make his attacks fall. So not sure how to take this, if converging sunlight into a frame and firing it directly to the ground is enough for it to be lightspeed, probably not, at the very least it's hypersonic+.

I do think that converting real light is considered enough for the attack to be lightspeed, actually. Not 100% sure though.

And I think that vaporization might be applicable for the destruction caused by this beam. Which yields 1,68 x 10^15 J or Large Town level

I am not sure about lightspeed either, as for vaporization, only thing said about the destruction caused by the beam from what i remember is that it formed a large crater, no measurements were given about the crater.

Ah, and this would be large town level? Add it to the blog, this would be consistent with yue as well, would seem odd to me if hajime wasn't at least on that level especially since yue was amazed by this attack and it was seen as something otherworldly or something.

Ok so the calcs have been accepted, but instead yue will be small town level+ with era of destruction, now just need thoughts on the lightspeed stuff.

Ok so looking back through some feats i saw that yue created a storm, some instances where she did:

"Thunder Dragon: Yue's chant ended as she released her magic. In that moment, a dragon made of thunder appeared beneath dark clouds. It was reminiscent of an eastern dragon, shaped like a snake."

"Yue original Compound Thunder-Gravity Magic, "Thunder Dragon." It was a compound magic of the Advance Rank magic, "Thunder Mallet," and the Age of Gods Magic, Gravity Magic which she obtained from ÒÇÉRaisen Great Labyrinth.ÒÇæ The Thunder Magic generated lightning bolts which she was able to control at her will with Gravity Magic. She focused it into the shape of a dragon which reminded Hajime once again how much sense Yue had for magic."

"A dragon of thunder formed from dark clouds high in the heavens, releasing lightning with every roar. The golden dragon ran left and right, opening its maw. The demons seemed like they were jumping into its mouth, causing those at a distance to hesitate."

So large town level is fairly consistent, this thread needs some more input on the lightspeed stuff, gonna highlight.

If the calcs got accepted, of course feel free to start upgrading.

As for the light stuff, I don't know enough about the series or its context. However you can view this page and decide for yourself if it fits these criteria and/or doesn't fit those disqualifiers

Well, the context really is just what i have already posted, the character in question sets up a weapon 8000m above ground which compresses sunlight into a laser, which it does through lenses, he then fired it directly to the ground. It doesn't bend or anything like that, it's a straight sky to ground weapon.

Well if it's as you described it, I don't see why it shouldn't be considered lightspeed.

Back